My bid in Atlanta Fulton County Jail ...Rice Street

Options
124»

Comments

• HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread reminds me of that dude that said he was a situational ? in jail.

That he had to adapt. Thought we were going to give him props lmao

Lmaoooooooo who had to hold this eternal L?

Dude was wild lmao

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/7304680#Comment_7304680

Even 5 Grand was clownin, that's when you know you stepped waaaaaaay too far over the line
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    _? _ wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Imma start with the show 60 days in Fulton County makes the staff look good

They was gangbangin Sargents. Almost every female officer was dtf there was a lot of rats and crackheads. But there was sum real ? . Shout out to the mob. But the violence I seen was staff on inmate even tho I did see sum bodies shipped out.

They burying ? wit time in there I seen a ? get 40 yrs for possession of 3 grams of coke

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I just remembered @t0wers "jail" thread was also in ATL. Damn shame @JonnyRoccIT

I was in 5 south 200

N I had to sleep after 40 days of sleeping on the floor of the day room my bed extra comfortable

i wasn't concerned with yall ? ?

So u skipped all them colon replies to comment on mine huh. Aight ? .

I ain't drop ? y'all ? ? minded n we know about you... I ain't gotta say much... we know who got found in the Range Rover wit the boy
    This ? a ? ? lmaooo

? u volunteered for the army , I didn't volunteer for jail , your morals need to b questioned

Be someone's bottom ? or use the government's money to buy a house, pay for school and start my own buisness? Hmmm

Use the government money ? How many Iraqi civilians u had to ? ? They own u , your a ? and a house ? by definition smh .... live off the land not the man

? u live a lifestyle that takes advantage and destroys black people. You're a double agent, kys

We dont support the country so u cant reason with just know we rebuke u
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we just gonna always believe that ? did some time instead of the more realistic they didn't pay they internet bill.

Aiight
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we just gonna always believe that ? did some time instead of the more realistic they didn't pay they internet bill.

Aiight

Stop it fam u sound ? af computer type ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma start with the show 60 days in Fulton County makes the staff look good

They was gangbangin Sargents. Almost every female officer was dtf there was a lot of rats and crackheads. But there was sum real ? . Shout out to the mob. But the violence I seen was staff on inmate even tho I did see sum bodies shipped out.

They burying ? wit time in there I seen a ? get 40 yrs for possession of 3 grams of coke

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I just remembered @t0wers "jail" thread was also in ATL. Damn shame @JonnyRoccIT

I was in 5 south 200

N I had to sleep after 40 days of sleeping on the floor of the day room my bed extra comfortable

i wasn't concerned with yall ? ?

So u skipped all them colon replies to comment on mine huh. Aight ? .

I ain't drop ? y'all ? ? minded n we know about you... I ain't gotta say much... we know who got found in the Range Rover wit the boy
    This ? a ? ? lmaooo

? u volunteered for the army , I didn't volunteer for jail , your morals need to b questioned

Be someone's bottom ? or use the government's money to buy a house, pay for school and start my own buisness? Hmmm

Use the government money ? How many Iraqi civilians u had to ? ? They own u , your a ? and a house ? by definition smh .... live off the land not the man

he got a point but.....

? it continue roasting this sweet ass ?
  • blackgod813
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • blackgod813
    Options
    I kept young hoes like foster care i mean i had more women than soroitys i had to exit kus of fear from the authorites
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might have to watch this again.

Only watched it when the season was current.......and I don't remember anything in those clips.

nh
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Might have to watch this again.

Only watched it when the season was current.......and I don't remember anything in those clips.

nh

Like every other show oz eventually jumped the shark
  • _God_
    Options
    I seen the AE cameras when I was coming back from court too
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

shaq-face.jpg

• _God_
    Options

shaq-face.jpg

It was a. Few of white n Chinese (most likely white supremacist) to n a big ass shoulder camera