Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Jessica can get licked and dicked from hole to hole.

Sidenote: Big Brother Canada is in hiatus for those who watched. Shame cause since it went on the air BBCan>>>BB US
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm rooting for the 2 from VA
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that damn kevin martin got the show cancelled

- karen
  • ckfree
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPt0sp0lJGQ

alex is dumb as hell

show not even started and im already sick of her ?

she loves james and nicole

is a fan of the show but had no clue that she was in the diary room

was interviewed by jeff for 3 minutes before suddenly realizing who jeff is and blamed it on her foggy glasses

wants to be a part of team america

wants to be in a showmance

wants to align with all guys and wants to lose so she can come back and play a 2nd time and win

within 5 minutes she ticked off about a dozen boxes on the ‘what im not looking for in a houseguest’ checklist
  • ckfree
    Options

When a brand-new crop of Houseguests enter the Big Brother house for the first time during the Season 19 premiere on Wednesday, June 28 at 8/7c, they'll be wooed with a batch of titillating twists that may leave them rethinking their initial strategies.

From Day 1, the HGs will step into the Summer of Temptation, where they'll be challenged like never before as they embark on a summer adventure filled with tempting offers that could give them money, power, and safety in the game.

BB fans know to expect the unexpected, so it's no surprise that a potential reward could come with a risk, which might turn the entire game on its head.

And that's just beginning!

Starting on Sunday, July 2 at 8/7c, the Houseguests will discover the Den of Temptation, a room that holds yet another enticement that, if accepted, will potentially unleash a game-breaking consequence upon the entire house.

Even better, America will get to vote for the Houseguests they want to send into the Den of Temptation, which lets fans influence the game in spectacular Big Brother fashion.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1007285/big-brother-s-huge-new-twist-for-season-19-has-been-revealed/
  • ckfree
    Options
    went to go sign up for cbs all access and come to find out i was already signed up

i guess forgot to cancel it after last years bb so i been paying the 5 the whole time

one day ill actually look through my bank account and see how many useless streaming services and subscriptions im being charged for
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    went to go sign up for cbs all access and come to find out i was already signed up

i guess forgot to cancel it after last years bb so i been paying the 5 the whole time

one day ill actually look through my bank account and see how many useless streaming services and subscriptions im being charged for

Lol

So i ain't the only one
  • ckfree
    Options
    i got all the movie channels and i havent found a movie to watch in about 2 months

this ? a swindle

they put dances with wolves on two times a day which knocks out 8 hours of programming and call it a day

its like these cable companies wait till the free 3 month trial of movie channels runs out to show good movies
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought for sure that Christmas crossfit chick ? up by jumping off too early and choosing a vote instead of a competition to decide who gets evicted.

The houseguests are idiots for not voting her out.........especially the women.

You're supposed to vote out the biggest threat.........not the least popular.

Oh well, it's just the beginning.........and this looks like one of the most diverse casts they've had in years.

This could potentially be a classic season.

Hope it lives up to expectations.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Not surprising, however, that the only black dude would have to be a flamboyant ? ........and the only black woman is a bedwench.

Other than that, there doesn't seem like there was too much "type" casting.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope frank wins
  • ckfree
    Options
    r2m0c1.jpg

TWO YEARS IN A ROW cbs chicago interrupts into the bb premiere for the longest drawn out tornado warning coverage for places no where near chicago

only wisconsin town labeled on the map

lake geneva

etc

weather man was rambling VERBOSELY and repeating himself over the last 40 minutes of the big brother premiere

i know not to stand by windows

EVERYONE DOES

why not just warn people and be done with it?!?!?!?

hijacking the program with weather updates that could have been done in 2 minutes

smh
  • ckfree
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    and this looks like one of the most diverse casts they've had in years.

This could potentially be a classic season.

Hope it lives up to expectations.

word

only five people under 26

and only three people under 24

its gotta be the oldest since the show started catering to social media

curious if it leads to a better season
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sexy chick was like "i'm a nuclear engineer" and I was all like :astonished: and then she goes "I'm really into ? " and I was all like :anguished:

Jiminy flippin cricket! Is it possible for non-ratchet reality shows to cast a black woman who isn't a ? bible thumper?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Sexy chick was like "i'm a nuclear engineer" and I was all like :astonished: and then she goes "I'm really into ? " and I was all like :anguished:

Jiminy flippin cricket! Is it possible for non-ratchet reality shows to cast a black woman who isn't a ? bible thumper?

Jocasta 2.0
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Not surprising, however, that the only black dude would have to be a flamboyant ? ........and the only black woman is a bedwench.

Other than that, there doesn't seem like there was too much "type" casting.

And the trip part is non of those white boys even mentioned her ass when they singled out the attractive women in the house, shes gonna be in for a rude awakening
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Thats the problem when theres only one slot for the "black girl" and theres a 8 or 9 group of diverse white people. Same with the black dude, they chose a moist ? instead of a athlete,its ? up cause its only one slot for "black guy" and they love pushing the feminization of the bla ck male
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    "She's the best looking snake I've ever seen. Sorry Nicole." - Paul

giphy.gif

My early feels on the HGs...

Cody - Typical entitled white boy. Anti anyone who doesnt fit his ideal America. Another Monte (BB OTT). Glad Alex ? in his face.

Dominique - Are black people even allowed on this show if they're not heavy into religion? ? 's a trend.

Kevin - Part Mob boss, Part ? head.

Jessica and Christmas - Can get it each and every way possible

Ramsey - Read his bio and under his Fun Facts said "I'm not black, I'm Dominican"

3n0aozudxx4n.gif

Cameron tried to overthink things too much and played himself. Surpised Christmas picked Vote elimination instead of Comp. Then again, they already did physical so it probably would've been mental like a memory comp. That nerd/freak group seems like they'll be typical to ones in season's past. Won't win ? and start getting picked off at jury. Glad Paul's back. Guaranteed entertainment as long as he's there.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited June 2017
    Options
    It's the first night and Josh is turning ? already? Damn dude. He just ? up his entire game. He'll be gone next week.

Cody's gonna have to go quick or he's gonna run this house. He's got no personality, but at least he's not being take. He's got a laundry list of things he doesn't respect. He's probably gonna name something he doesn't respect every episode.

Mark legit looks like the 2003 Hulk minus the green skin.

8989464_orig.png
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jessica, Christmas, Domique and Elena...that order
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Megan already self evicted and Alex took her place. She was military interrogator and was a prison guard in Kuwait, but couldn't handle the Big Brother house? Pathetic.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Paul calling Nicole a snake...
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    We still putting spoilers on the Live Feeds?