Big Brother Season 19

Comments

• Knightrider
    Knightrider Members Posts: 62 ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    deadeye wrote: »
    lol

Cody found a way to stick it to Paul after all.

Sad and hilarious.

Josh's biggest......and smartest move.......was probably the good-bye messages he sent to the jury members.

It wasn't really so much about showing his gameplay, but more so about every move Paul made was to make it look like he didn't have any blood on his hands.

It could've backfired, but most of the jury members interpreted it as exposing the fact that Paul was lying to them.

'Probably why Paul was so ? when he found out about it.

Dude knew right then that he lost the game.

Yeah what you said is right........josh did a smart move on the low.......

Seems like Josh is smarter than I thought......

What a way to end this ridiculous season.....

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did xmas vote for Josh or Paul ?

Paul
  • Knightrider
    this is why i been on a hiatus from big brother. ? emotional bitter ass jury smh. Your telling me josh played a better game than paul ? . ?

He didn't but in a way I can't help but find it amusing the way it ended.......

Like deadeye said......

Josh got hip to Paul basically making him and xmas get blood on there hands while he look like the innocent bystander.....
    Remember Josh went to xmas about that but she told him to just ignore it.......

So it's funny how Josh used those video messages to basically expose Paul as the backstabbing mastermind to all those eliminated jury members on the low........

And Cody use his vote that breaks the tie to basically get his revenge on paul.....lol

This ? ended like a story book ending.......

Basically Paul played a very devious game
    And it came back to bite him in the end.....
  • Knightrider
    That ? Paul was hurt at the end....
    That ? soul is burning....

? basically told Julie

Look at my stats it's all there I don't know why
    I didn t win.....

Never been on the block until the last elimination round.....
    Manipulated lied and basically had a hand in everybody elimination in the house
    I won more hoh and veto competitions...
    Plus I had a target on my back coming into this house cause I'm a returning player from last year and made it all the way to the end once again......lol

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got my lulz. paul looked like he needed a grief counselor on that stage after the votes came in.

he's too arrogant to realize that he did ? -poor jury management and that's why he lost. he still played a top notch game but let's not forget... he played and got to the final two last ? season and lost because he brought the wrong person. who gets a second chance like that?

paul should have never been there in the first place.
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    this is why i been on a hiatus from big brother. ? emotional bitter ass jury smh. Your telling me josh played a better game than paul ? . ?

He didn't but in a way I can't help but find it amusing the way it ended.......

Like deadeye said......

Josh got hip to Paul basically making him and xmas get blood on there hands while he look like the innocent bystander.....
    Remember Josh went to xmas about that but she told him to just ignore it.......

So it's funny how Josh used those video messages to basically expose Paul as the backstabbing mastermind to all those eliminated jury members on the low........

And Cody use his vote that breaks the tie to basically get his revenge on paul.....lol

This ? ended like a story book ending.......

Basically Paul played a very devious game
    And it came back to bite him in the end.....

Yea it was smart on Josh part to reveal all in the goodbye msgs. My beef with paul ironically was some of the tactics HE used in the goodbye videos lol. Specifically in the goodbye video to kevin telling him Christmas mustve went rouge. While it didnt effect Christmas or Kevin voting for him, i can see what alot of the jury was alluding to that he went over board in gameplay. I knew once they went in reverse order thus making Codys vote last that it was gonna be 5-4.

I still think Paul shouldve won. Alex and Jason are the epitome of bitter. But I guess at the end of the day paul played himself lol.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When julie was counting out those votes paul was looking like...

not-like-this.gif

Too good. Should've owned his game in the goodbye videos instead of treating them like idiot's after the fact. That was terrible jury management. Of course people were going to be bitter.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    HAHAHAHAHA

I'm dead yo. 2 YEARS IN A ROW! The look on Paul's face as he lost that 4-2 lead.

smile-huh-frown-what-christmas-o.gif

He had to hide in the house as Josh was celebrating. ? hilarious. That was far worse than Dan/Ian. That was a bitter ass jury indeed, but Paul ? himself not being honest in his goodbyes like Josh was. He was even doing in with the Jury questions. You can't take the credit and none of the blame.

HAHAHAHAHA
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to get rid of Jeff's ? ass permanently and let the GOAT cook...

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn..........Cameron just ? on everybody in the house.

What did Cameron say
  • Revolver Ocelot
    That ? Paul was hurt at the end....
    That ? soul is burning....

? basically told Julie

Look at my stats it's all there I don't know why
    I didn t win.....

Never been on the block until the last elimination round.....
    Manipulated lied and basically had a hand in everybody elimination in the house
    I won more hoh and veto competitions...
    Plus I had a target on my back coming into this house cause I'm a returning player from last year and made it all the way to the end once again......lol

Everything is true except the bold.

Everybody in that house was blowing him the moment he walked in the house except Cody.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Body bag!!!

Josh dropping dimes in GB messages was genius
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    worst season

greatest finale

that was so good

paul drank his own kool aid and believed his own lies

josh for all his faults took ownership of his actions while paul continued to hide behind friendship and his i couldnt be messiah to everyone sthick

he earned exactly what he got

jason turning to kevin and side hugging him basically jestering ‘well, its one of us buddy’

only to lose to cody

lmao

the trans/? phobic soldier who enjoyed killing and joked about ferguson RIGHTFULLY won americas favorite player

thats all all you need to know about this bb19 cast
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raven is the worst attention ?

she was always first to greet somebody at the door

the last to say goodbye to evictees and kiss the nominees after the nomination ceremony (even when it was jessica)

she just had to get into that camera shot every time

so it was no surprise to see her race to meet josh first when the confetti came down just to be in the center of attention and no surprise again seeing her standing there clinging to paul rubbing his arm so dramatically/noticeably while doing push ups with her lips trying to look sexy during julie final talk with paul

qssarb.gif

on the low im gonna miss her though
  • Revolver Ocelot
    edited September 2017
    Did they show any of this on the broadcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QwJXrKwagE

LOL @ them laughing at Raven

And where the ? was all this great strategy from Elena and Mark when they were in the house, cuz truthfully they were just as ? players as Matt and Raven as far as gameplay.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to get rid of Jeff's ? ass permanently and let the GOAT cook...

What will does is hard for even most roasting greats. Homie was on tv and facebook live but was able to roast without cross the FCC line of a CBS show. I bet he is much more expensive for one night than what Jeff is being paid lol. I mean ? he must get good cash as a Dr. it's prolly not even worth it for him to take time away for big brother.
  • deadeye
    edited September 2017
    Damn..........Cameron just ? on everybody in the house.

What did Cameron say

Paraphrasing, but he told them he was wondering why they were all sucking up to Paul and acting like none of them had any use for an additional $500,000.

Then he told them he wondered what they were even doing in the house if they didn't plan on competing.
  • deadeye
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Don't get high on your own supply!" Lol!
  • Max.
    Celeb Bb starts winter
  • Max.
    Xmas was at the after party high af
  • Max.