The Process Is Done - Now, let's see Results! (The Sixers official thread)

Options
Mister B.
Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
Aight, Philly peoplez....we have a new Foursome on the books. Let's see what goes down:

sixers-feds.jpg

Let's get that ? !

Comments

• Mister B.
    Options
    Let's start with the rest of the Sixers' picks:

Round 1, Pick No. 25: C Anzejs Pasecniks, Latvia
    nba-draft-basketball-b0230f21d6d52db2.jpg

The Sixers traded up to pick No. 25 in a deal with the Orlando Magic to choose 7-foot-2 Latvian center Anzejs Pasceniks. Pasceniks has the potential to develop into a solid rim defender as well as a big man who can run the floor and catch alley-oop type passes from a budding core that includes Fultz, Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, Dario Saric and Rob Covington.

Round 2, Pick No. 36: PF Jonah Bolden
    usa_today_9143323.0.jpeg

After spending time at UCLA, Bolden wound up playing in the Adriatic Basketball Association which produced Sixers' forward Dario Saric. During the 2015-'16 season at UCLA, Bolden averaged 4.6 points and 4.8 rebounds per game while shooting 41.5 percent from the field.

Round 2, Pick No. 50: Mathias Lessort, PF/C, France
    ec3e0.jpg

A prime candidate to become a draft and stash, destined to play next season in France or elsewhere in Europe, Lessort 6-foot-9, averaged 10.2 points and 7.2 rebounds per game last season while playing in France.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sixers had a real good draft.Sign kcp and another vet & If embiid can play 60+ games they might compete for the playoffs next season.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These team threads never end well. Kinda jinxing the squad. I'm sitting this one out.
  • Mister B.
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Welp. I'm wondering how Da Homie and/or Joel will take the ROY snub? We all know that was some ? .

"? 'em All" tour on deck. At least it better be.

[img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19598844_1322766617822125_6834655372677424549_n.jpg?oh=dae2ceb4db80730efa72a015e130a852&oe=5A0E6703[/img]
    ? .

If anything, Dario should've won that ? .
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would take a flyer on Ben mclemore
  • Mister B.
    Options
    I'm down with Ben, but JJ Redick should be the priority at $17-18M/3 yrs.
  • Mister B.
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I'm down with Ben, but JJ Redick should be the priority at $17-18M/3 yrs.

Well....one year shouldn't be too bad, but $23M.

Damn.
  • Mister B.
    Options
    Amir Johnson signed for 1-year, $11M.

Let's see what he brings off the bench.
  • Mister B.
    edited July 2017
    Options
    No es bueno.

Fultz suffered a high ankle sprain during the SL vs. GS.

Figures. I'd hold him out the rest of the SL, too.
  • Mister B.
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Welp.....we're all in on Joel now.

Joel gets 5-years, damn near $150M extension....

Rock and a hard place, but a good move. It won't crush the cap, and allows Joel to stay for the forseeable future.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    either this thread will be hilariously etherous or foreshadowing greatness, I'll be here regardless.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    either this thread will be hilariously etherous or foreshadowing greatness, I'll be here regardless.

Please do, we dont want @Mister B. in here talking to himself.
  • TheBossman
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the point of that? Not only is it useless and uninteresting it ends with Simmons playing guard and Reddick at forward, it’s fuvking stupid too
  • TheBossman
    Options
    What is the point of that? Not only is it useless and uninteresting it ends with Simmons playing guard and Reddick at forward, it’s fuvking stupid too

#IfYourTeamIsADynastyWhyAreYouHere

? outta here young bol. lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wish y'all a full and healthy season. Rooting for the young Sixers when I'm not rooting for my Pellies.

#RaisetheCat
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Our inside out game is nice. Embid in the paint with reddick and Covington on the 3 point line with Ben slashing to the rim.
  • Mister B.
    edited October 2017
    Options
    0-1.

Wizards - 120, Sixers - 115.

Not really sure what happened (didn't see it, B-Day dinner), but I like what I saw highlight-wise from Ben and Joel. Nice game by Covington (29 & 7rbs). Why didn't Okafur play, again? Amir Johnson gets 15 mins, but Jah's a scratch?? Hmmmm......And ? , Fultz: -18 on the floor??

Next up: Home opener vs Boston....
  • TheBossman
    Options
    gonna be a tough home opener, Boston 0-2.

okafor the #4 big, Embiid, Holmes and Johnson. feel sorry for the dude, it's not like he's trash, he has a nice skill set, its just that skill set isn't productive in the current nba.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    [10.19.17] Sixers Open With A Moral Victory (Loss) To The Wizards

• Mister B.
    Options
    0-2.

Celtics - 102, Sixers - 92.

Still wondering about things:

1) Why 80% of Joel's touches don't come from within 12 feet of the rim. Look, after the first three missed 3s, a red light should've came on in Brett's brain to POST HIM UP. What good is preserving his knees if he's going to be Dirk with a much worse shot?

2) No Jah. So, we're not playing him, yet not trading him either? That's what happening now? Ok, then.....

Da ? Dario needs more shots. 13-15 a game. Fultz looks LOST, much worse than Lonzo did on opening night, and he had a bounce back game 2 vs. the Suns. Where's that mentality?

Blew a perfect energized home opener. I think Brett is FINALLY gonna learn what it means to be a pro sports coach in Philly this year. He was given a three-year pass while management put this ? together, but now this is on him. He need to get with the ? .

Next up: Tonight @ Toronto.
  • TheBossman
    edited October 2017
    Options
    jah will play tonight with no embiid.

fultz, Dario, and embiid looks lost and I do believe it has something to do with Simmons at point. the flow of the offense is different with t.j. out their.

lol @ embiid taking his cornrows out after a ? game.