Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018) : Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard & Jeff Goldblum

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they finally connected this to the old Jurassic Park films. They didn't connect Jurassic World to them that's why I never watched it.
    Broddie wrote: »
    So they finally connected this to the old Jurassic Park films. They didn't connect Jurassic World to them that's why I never watched it.

Wasn't the villain from part 4 the asian scientist from the first? How is that not a connection?

They did connect World to the OG. There were plenty of callbacks and homages.

And the asian scientist was not a villain. But yes he played the same character.

My son loved it. We own it. Ive seen it like 10 ? times at least
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Dr. Malcolm is just a glorified cameo and I have no attachment to some baby raptor reuniting with her handler. Pass.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Dr. Malcolm is just a glorified cameo and I have no attachment to some baby raptor reuniting with her handler. Pass.
    Man, if they don't smash Chris Pratt's ass. That ? was the only thing I hated about Jurassic World, especially with how those raptors were bucking at ? the whole time but now they gotta have compassion? ? , please lol.
  • So ILL
    I see their ? ain't gonna learn to leave those dinosaurs alone. But oh, well, guess I'm a still watch it.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

bd wong tho?!
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    Man, if they don't smash Chris Pratt's ass. That ? was the only thing I hated about Jurassic World, especially with how those raptors were bucking at ? the whole time but now they gotta have compassion? ? , please lol.

As a adult, that ? ? me off. Im like "So the humans, raptors, and T-Rex gonna team up against and cyborg T-Rex? Right."

You not a real ? if you wasnt rocking a Jurassic Park watch from Burger King in the 90's though.
  • Broddie
    Turfaholic wrote: »

As a adult, that ? ? me off. Im like "So the humans, raptors, and T-Rex gonna team up against and cyborg T-Rex? Right."

You not a real ? if you wasnt rocking a Jurassic Park watch from Burger King in the 90's though.

The Lost World: Jurassic Park watch. I had like 2 of them.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    My ? Books in the cut!!!!

Speilberg still spending money from 94...
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Part 3 was not good.

I preferred 4 to 3.

2 and 3 was meh.

I still remember the whole selling point of 2, "the dinosaurs come civilization". That ? ended up being like the last 5-10 mins of a 2hr movie and as soon as it got loose the dino destroyed 2 cars and then they put it down. SMH
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    Part 3 was not good.

I preferred 4 to 3.

2 and 3 was meh.

I still remember the whole selling point of 2, "the dinosaurs come civilization". That ? ended up being like the last 5-10 mins of a 2hr movie and as soon as it got loose the dino destroyed 2 cars and then they put it down. SMH

2 was wack but 3 was entertaining trash like I said before and much better than 2 in terms of fun factor. That pterodactyl bird cage scene and that hilarious scene with the spino and the ringing phone in it's belly took it over the top. So ? funny.

All The Lost World really had was the 2 T-Rex scene in the trailer where Spielberg ramps up the suspense and the raptors in the field but it was pretty boring otherwise. The San Diego part is such a waste of time.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Part 3 was not good.

I preferred 4 to 3.

2 and 3 was meh.

i watched the second joint before the first joint

that bus scene was cool , Julianne Moore with the black daughter was cool , lmao.
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Trailer was underwhelming, but I'm sure I'll catch this at some point.

Not a fan of how they've tried to humanize the raptors. OG raptors still the best imo
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bryce Dallas Howard Got A Phat Ass

Thats My Contribution To This Thread
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH at Chris Pratt talking to the dinosaurs like he's Dr Dolittle.

Seeing them using more in-camera effects like back in the first Jurassic Park had me slightly looking forward to this, but going by this trailer this film looks just as bad as the last one.
  • So ILL
    Turfaholic wrote: »

I had the cups from the first one, plus I got a real ? experience for having my first drink ever out of mine. It was some Old E that my father had in mine that I mistook for apple juice. I hit that ? hard, it ? my little 8 year-old ass up smh.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    So all the terrestrial dinosaurs die? Lol where the ? do they have to go

tumblr_p0mfe31nfe1rp1ptfo6_r2_250.gif
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    So all the terrestrial dinosaurs die? Lol where the ? do they have to go

tumblr_p0mfe31nfe1rp1ptfo6_r2_250.gif

This would be a perfect deal with it gif
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_p0me07ZZKa1qa3yd1o1_540.gif
    tumblr_p0me07ZZKa1qa3yd1o4_540.gif

Looks like the fight from 3, mixed with the Dinosaur/ human companionship from 4. Gonna be trash but im still in there with 3D glasses on.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Bryce Dallas Howard Got A Phat Ass

Thats My Contribution To This Thread

Damn I thought that was Christina Hendrickson from Mad Men the whole time lol

lol wtf
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭