11 Facts To Show Hard-Headed Trump Supporters

Options

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    There's numerous trumpanzees on the IC that claim thier neutral yet never utter a bad word about trump and constantly bash people on the other side.

Check out any hiliary, Obama or bernie thread
    Name names. ? that.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's numerous trumpanzees on the IC that claim thier neutral yet never utter a bad word about trump and constantly bash people on the other side.

@Max
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    long watch. but this dude breaks it down perfectly imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUrPvUHQqAU
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's more surprising is that there are some "smart" Trump supporters.

But I don't see how they can honestly believe in Trump per se. In fact, many of them have stated that they only support him insofar as his usefulness in blowing up the American political landscape, which we all know is corrupt and stagnant.

The potential problem with that way of thinking is that post-Trump American politics will only get worse since both sides are being pulled to the extreme. These "smart" Trump supporters think that reason and sanity will come fill the void once Trump is gone. I think that's a little too optimistic.

There's plenty of other less precarious roads that can lead to "revolution." Getting money out of politics is one road that many on either side can agree to take.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People in this thread acting like either party is worth ? , yall the real suckers. I supported Trump over Hillary and happy I did. I also supported Obama over Hillary. If you want to ? and moan because that racist old murderous ? didn't win...cool. But stop crying about that ? , and stop trying to make other feel bad for not falling for her ? . Was only 8 years ago that everyone on this forum was calling her out for that ? she was doing to Obama, but now people actin like the World is ending. The whole reason we have militarized police shooting people left and right is because of the Clintons. We went from police abuse, to moving the wrong way and getting shot. So far the market is up, unemployment is down, consumer confidence is up, and nothing much at all has happened.
    He called Hillary Clinton a crook. You bought it
    Yeh people bought it, and they were right. Grown people who blindly follow what the media tells them to think need to either educate themselves or shut up. Yall look like fools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6f4tZFZ_-g

• b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ThaNubianGod change ur name bruh! Smh!!!
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »

If the only response you can muster is SMH, then you need to re-evaluate how much of the world you understand. It's funny because my opinion hasn't changed from 2008, but because the media and elites threw all their weight behind Hillary...I'm supposed to be shamed into backing her now. They got you thinking Russia is in the shadows like the boogeyman. Don't think people realize how dumb they look right now.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Deflecting to Hillary. Smh indeed. This thread is all about Trump, he's the Pres. Hillary has nothing to do with it at this point. The deflection attempts show what needs to be said on their own. The Trump supporters have literally nothing but deflection at this point...to someone who lost the election...and isnt even in that job. Literally makes no logical sense. But that pretty much says it all. "dont look at Trump look over there..."at someone who has nothing to do with it.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

I been saying his ass is probley an undercover whiteboy, cant even call him a ? , he on some straight cac ? damn near every post
  • Plutarch
    Options
    He called Hillary Clinton a crook. You bought it

Is this supposed to imply that Clinton is not a crook?? Please explain
  • Plutarch
    Options
    People in this thread acting like either party is worth ? , yall the real suckers. I supported Trump over Hillary and happy I did. I also supported Obama over Hillary. If you want to ? and moan because that racist old murderous ? didn't win...cool.

Yes, both parties are ? . They've been ? for a long time now. But imo, it's not their fault. It's solely the fault of American citizens for continuing to be brainless by consenting to divide and conquer and voting their own oppressors into office. Most Americans are independents, yet they continue to vote Democrat or Republican as if there are any real difference between the two. It's a hopeless situation. And if you genuinely voted for Obama, you might be part of the problem.
  • Plutarch
    Options
    But stop crying about that ? , and stop trying to make other feel bad for not falling for her ? . Was only 8 years ago that everyone on this forum was calling her out for that ? she was doing to Obama, but now people actin like the World is ending. The whole reason we have militarized police shooting people left and right is because of the Clintons. We went from police abuse, to moving the wrong way and getting shot. So far the market is up, unemployment is down, consumer confidence is up, and nothing much at all has happened.

Agreed. People who try to shame others are pathetic. And people who give into that shaming are even more pathetic. Regardless of what people say or think, if you're right, you're right, and if you're wrong, you're wrong.

We all know that many, if not most, people are hypocritical and unprincipled. It's even more true in politics. This is why the same people who voted for Romney just to vote against Obama don't see the irony in attacking the people who voted for Clinton just to vote against Trump. It's wrong, either way. One should simply vote for a candidate in whom they believe. It's that simple. People just pick their political party and blindly support their side, even when the opposing side happens to be right.
  • Plutarch
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @ThaNubianGod

Most people won't admit it, but most of everything you said is correct.

Imo, people who know their ? know that Clinton is, at worst, a clear psychopath, and is at best, a far-from-perfect career politician who would've taken the established status quo even further. Imo, either version of Clinton was bad for America.

The problem that you seem to miss is that this thread isn't so much about Clinton. In fact, you seem to propagate the criticism that Trump supporters are really just anti-Clinton supporters. But are you really a Trump supporter? If Clinton wasn't in the 2016 race, would you have still supported Trump?
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    Deflecting to Hillary. Smh indeed. This thread is all about Trump, he's the Pres. Hillary has nothing to do with it at this point. The deflection attempts show what needs to be said on their own. The Trump supporters have literally nothing but deflection at this point...to someone who lost the election...and isnt even in that job. Literally makes no logical sense. But that pretty much says it all. "dont look at Trump look over there..."at someone who has nothing to do with it.

How is it deflecting when the election was literally Trump vs Hillary? Nevermind that threadstarter first bullet point was about her.

- No political party gives a ? about you, none. Even the fringe ones like the Green or Libertarian, or Communist party, or whatever the ? they call themselves. They care about one thing...money flowing into their accounts. Anyone who sees me post often knows I'm a big advocate for our community to become Independent. Reject all these parties and force them to pander to us.

- I see Trump's faults clearly, and people should give him the scrutiny being president deserves. What I also see though, is that many can't get over the election and would rather see the country burn than Trump accomplish anything. Basically the same ? we saw from the GOP against Obama. Those of us with responsibilities, families, careers, and so on, don't have time for this ? . People act like he's a Bond viliian. Did he get us into the Iraq War? Cause the Great Recession? Put the 1994 Crime Act in place? Drop the Drug War on our heads? Get us in Vietnam? I could keep going on for about 200+ years all the way to the time where the Founders sold out slaves who fought for the revolution and didn't give them their freedom. What has Trump done so far on that scale that I should be upset about to make me lose my ? like so many have? Dude is a troll, an old goofy rich white guy who likes to tweet dumb ? , and play golf. If people put a fraction of all this energy into supporting our people(real people, not these handpicked political stooges) running for office, imagine how much influence we could have.

- All I care about is how the president affects my life and those I love. So far the markets doing great. My business is doing big numbers. Unemployment is down. And the sky hasn't fallen. These politicians aint kin to me or you, so why do people get so invested in people who don't care about you at all. I see people defend these politicians harder than their own blood. Its crazy. Stinger Bell is posting about Trump 24/7, I imagine dude in some bunker scouring the net for anything about Agent Orange.

Hashtag warriors are comedy to me
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    @ThaNubianGod

Most people won't admit it, but most of everything you said is correct.

Imo, people who know their ? know that Clinton is, at worst, a clear psychopath, and is at best, a far-from-perfect career politician who would've taken the established status quo even further. Imo, either version of Clinton was bad for America.

The problem that you seem to miss is that this thread isn't so much about Clinton. In fact, you seem to propagate the criticism that Trump supporters are really just anti-Clinton supporters. But are you really a Trump supporter? If Clinton wasn't in the 2016 race, would you have still supported Trump?
    If anyone worth a damn was running against Trump then I would have voted for them. But America got a ? choice. In general I was rooting for Bernie vs Trump just to see both parties implode, on the hope that it would force new voices to be heard. If someone like Tulsi Gabbard ran in 2020, I would back her. She's one of the few with a mind of her own, and good on the issues. Problem is there's maybe a handful out there like that to vote for. Even Obama who I used to see in podcast before he was in politics, and voted for in 2008 turned out to be a wasted vote.

And I don't even blame politicians, I blame us because we should know after 200 years they can't be trusted. But every election cycle they come through, take a few pics for the media, shake hands of some "community leader", and I'm supposed to support them.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

@Max

People like u watchn cnn (that just got exposed) or some left wing blog n take it as facts
    Max. wrote: »
    CNN producer caught on camera admitting its fake news!!!! Hahahhahahaha

https://youtu.be/jdP8TiKY8dE

#fakenews
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ThaNubianGod, a simple smh! Is all ur comment is worth...no need to really expound my reason any further. You voted for the dictator of the world...your vote for him helps you how?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'ma say it this:

? the ? -Flavored Creamsicle in office.

? the Fourth ? he brought with him.

? Hillary.

? the DNC.

? Obeezie, to a certain extent.

Most importantly: ? the citizens that allowed all this ? to happen by being starfuckers from jump. Way back when the primary elections were going on, we had about 10 decent candidates combined on both sides who would've been better for the office than the two we ended up having to stomach choosing. The public ignored it, and went with the two most ratings-driven candidates.

And if you wanna be mad at me and people like me that said "? em all" and went with a third-party, then ? you too. You knew damn well both Hillary and that goofy ? Cac was terrible for the job, but the public fell for the trap anyway.

? em all.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thoguht it was common knowledge that @ThaNubianGod was an undercover whiteboy troll. His name doesn't give it away?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still thinkin' Trump us a regular lyin' politician smh that's the problem, ? lack nuance.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did a thread about Trump and Trump supporters end up being yet another "all politicians are corrupt and I'm so above it all" thread?

Oh yeah... because these devil's advocate posters just love to talk about how enlightened and independent they are for not voting or voting for some crackpot that has zero chance of even getting elected as a local alderman.

• ThaNubianGod
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @ThaNubianGod, a simple smh! Is all ur comment is worth...no need to really expound my reason any further. You voted for the dictator of the world...your vote for him helps you how?

Dictator of the World? Really? How is Trump all that? What has he actually done on the level of Bush getting us into the Iraq War, Clinton putting the Crime Act/NAFTA on us, Reagan/Bush ? up the middle east and leaving that mess for us, Carter essentially creating modern Islamic radicals for political purposes, Nixon amping the Drug War....shall I go on?

We're all adult here I assume, so I can't see how anyone with knowledge of history would be fearing Trump. He's a troll, he's a rich old white guy who perves on women, has a big ego, but also has good business IQ, especially when it comes to infrastructure. He's no worse than Romney,, or McInsane, or Bush, or Clinton, or Hillary, or Reagan, or any other president really. People praise JFK but remember he voted against Civil Rights twice. FDR is some hero but he locked up American Japanese like nothing.

I voted for him because I feel globalism is the worse damn thing in the world right now and his oppostion was Hillary ? Clinton. Hopefully jobs and opportunities can come back to our communities, because we've been hit the hardest by far for decades. Will it work out, who knows. But I don't see any problem trying someone different from the cookie cutter presidents we've had since forever.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hold up how you really going to give Trump all credit for Unemployment being low? The Same Man Who Said "The Numbers Were Fake then but Real Now" despite no change what so ever in how Unemployment is calculated.

Or somehow believe that a man who never invested or brought job to those communites will suddely do so as President?

Quite Frankly any one who claims to be down for the cause and voted for Trump after he said the Answer to Improve Police Relations with Minorites is to implement Stop And Frisk needs there Head Examined.
  • farris2k1
    Options

Dictator of the World? Really? How is Trump all that? What has he actually done on the level of Bush getting us into the Iraq War, Clinton putting the Crime Act/NAFTA on us, Reagan/Bush ? up the middle east and leaving that mess for us, Carter essentially creating modern Islamic radicals for political purposes, Nixon amping the Drug War....shall I go on?

We're all adult here I assume, so I can't see how anyone with knowledge of history would be fearing Trump. He's a troll, he's a rich old white guy who perves on women, has a big ego, but also has good business IQ, especially when it comes to infrastructure. He's no worse than Romney,, or McInsane, or Bush, or Clinton, or Hillary, or Reagan, or any other president really. People praise JFK but remember he voted against Civil Rights twice. FDR is some hero but he locked up American Japanese like nothing.

I voted for him because I feel globalism is the worse damn thing in the world right now and his oppostion was Hillary ? Clinton. Hopefully jobs and opportunities can come back to our communities, because we've been hit the hardest by far for decades. Will it work out, who knows. But I don't see any problem trying someone different from the cookie cutter presidents we've had since forever.
    Jobs back to our communities??the only ppl he conned with that garbage was poor, ignorant ass white ppl, yeah, i have no doubts you a whiteboy, and that ? "lets try something diffirent" was out the window damn near the 1st month of his ass bein in office,you still think ? gonna change for the better??? Like he suddenly gonna be a president worth a ? ??? ? outta here

• farris2k1
    Options

Oh yeah i forgot that one, your a ? idiot, go troll the cnn and abcnews comments ?