Good guy tries to help 2 y/o find her parents, father gives him the knuckles and smear campaigns him

13»

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no one thought of taking the little girl to the workers of the event so they could do some kind of broadcast? I forget, This the ic though. If you see a crying 2yr old kid by their self with no supervisor around, u tell them "tough luck kid. Stop crying. People get lost every day b. You alright. You tough right?". Smh

Yes. This is why kids are ? ? now

Back in my day we used to get lost everyday and we didn't ? cry about it.
  • confucius_says
    confucius_says Members Posts: 111 ✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    So no one thought of taking the little girl to the workers of the event so they could do some kind of broadcast? I forget, This the ic though. If you see a crying 2yr old kid by their self with no supervisor around, u tell them "tough luck kid. Stop crying. People get lost every day b. You alright. You tough right?". Smh

Yes. This is why kids are ? ? now

Back in my day we used to get lost everyday and we didn't ? cry about it.

At 2yrs old? Yeah ok. I'm sure you knew how to defend yourself at 2yrs old as well.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭

Funny you say that. I was at a heavily populated event recently, and in the middle of the event, an announcement was made that some parents lost their little boy. It was a bit weird because everyone felt bad, but the show still had to go on. About a half-hour later, they announced that they found the boy, much to everyone's relief. So yeah, I'm sure broadcasting missing children helps a lot.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you see a crying 2yr old kid by their self with no supervisor around, u tell them "tough luck kid. Stop crying. People get lost every day b. You alright. You tough right?"

Yes...