The NRA goes full on white supremacy in new ad that appears to be 'an open call to violence'…

2»

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell them ? to bring it. We got guns too lil ?

Nah bruh, they've been preparing for a race war since the 1968 VRA.

It's not really a race war that they're gonna get though. Their little call to arms seems like it's against anyone with non conservative views but it don't really matter anyway....shooting people isn't the same as shooting deer and squirrels. Alot of these redneck mfs are gonna find out real quick that they ain't built the way they think they are.

? we will lose what the ? are you talking about
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not really a race war that they're gonna get though. Their little call to arms seems like it's against anyone with non conservative views but it don't really matter anyway....shooting people isn't the same as shooting deer and squirrels. Alot of these redneck mfs are gonna find out real quick that they ain't built the way they think they are.

i think you mean alot of these ? will find out they ain't built like that.
    im not sure you understand the stockpile of weapons you are up against.
    and how these militias stay trained and snipe at distances.

this ain't a situation where a baggy pants slow wide walking dread can black with way out of.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw hannity not racist whites are in the video she fine asf..need a ? dady
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

i think you mean alot of these ? will find out they ain't built like that.
    im not sure you understand the stockpile of weapons you are up against.
    and how these militias stay trained and snipe at distances.

this ain't a situation where a baggy pants slow wide walking dread can black with way out of.

Yall still thinking I'm talking about black ppl exclusively. I'm talking about all minorities, black, Latino etc as well as white liberals and progressives. These nra types are taking aim at anybody that's not an ultra conservative white man.

• Beech Oss Neega
    Also like I said, training (hitting targets, squirrels and deer etc) is not the same as shooting people irl. Alot of these militia types won't have the stomach for killing and ? that they think they will. I saw alot of Gung ? white boys turn straight ? when ? hit the fan in my time in the military.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also like I said, training (hitting targets, squirrels and deer etc) is not the same as shooting people irl. Alot of these militia types won't have the stomach for killing and ? that they think they will. I saw alot of Gung ? white boys turn straight ? when ? hit the fan in my time in the military.

but in the military...you going against someone who aint afraid to die and main goal is to ? you and you ain't too sure who the enemy is , what they are saying or what's going to blow up.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    The people who cry about being "oppressed" cuz of guns ain't been oppressed a day in they're life. ? sickens me. Especially being in the military seeing these smart/dumb gun nuts at work.
  • Beech Oss Neega

but in the military...you going against someone who aint afraid to die and main goal is to ? you and you ain't too sure who the enemy is , what they are saying or what's going to blow up.

And in America it's easy to spot a confederate flag waving right wing nut job trump supporting racist....so if some ? really pop off they are at the disadvantage.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw hannity not racist whites are in the video she fine asf..need a ? dady

Uh yea, i was just thinking the same thing man
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So she cant say ? if a ? shoot ? on her face
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like she wants to defend her freedom by suppressing free speech.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yo this world is crazy. The media is waggin the ? outta the dog. Look at this ? .
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    Sounds like she wants to defend her freedom by suppressing free speech.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    The Hue wrote: »
    I'm in the process of getting my concealed carry permit now. Yall can leave yourselves unprotected if you want to but I'm not about to be helpless out here. Another Dylan Roof incident is bound to happen again somewhere due to all this ? up rhetoric hyping up all these alt right muthafuckas.
    good start. also, make sure you're not voting for politicians who want you disarmed.

• anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is more of an ad against liberals than some racial ? . I totally understand how it sounds like it could but really you can put any group to fit whatever theyre saying here. Fear tactics 101
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/watch-nra-tv-hosts-warn-white-families-will-be-tortured-and-killed-if-black-lives-matter-succeeds/
    NRA TV hosts warn ‘white families’ will be ‘tortured and killed’ if Black Lives Matter succeeds

Grant Stinchfield, a host at the NRA’s online television network, made more incendiary comments about Black Lives Matter activists allegedly stoking “racial hatred” against white people.

Via Media Matters, Stinchfield began a segment on his show by noting that “race relations are strained here in America after eight years of Barack Obama,” although he conceded that they are “nowhere is near as bad as it is in South Africa where white families are being tortured and killed almost every day in racist violence.”

That said, Stinchfield’s guest, Chuck Holton, cautioned viewers to remain vigilant because Black Lives Matter activists could stoke enough animosity to inspire similar violence against white people in the United States.

“Right, you know the parallels between what’s happening in South Africa and the blatant racism and violence we’re seeing from people like the Black Lives Matter crowd,” he said. “If we continue to let this get out of control, to go down this path of this racial tension, this racial hatred that is being forced on the American culture by the Black Lives Matter crowd.”

Holton did not cite any specific sources for his information that white people in South Africa are allegedly being slaughtered on a mass scale, but he continued to insist that it would happen in the United States if the Black Lives Matter movement succeeded.

“This has to stop, and if you want to see why it has to stop, you look at South Africa,” he said. “Over — between three and four thousand white South Africans have been killed in the most horrific ways, brutalized, ? , tortured, drug behind cars, had drills taken to them. Some really horrific things.”
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "They are a hate group!!!!" - actual hate group
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

“This has to stop, and if you want to see why it has to stop, you look at South Africa,” he said. “Over — between three and four thousand white South Africans have been killed in the most horrific ways, brutalized, ? , tortured, drug behind cars, had drills taken to them. Some really horrific things.”

White people ? of the earth: vol. 6758