Six baby-faced Florida teens, aged 14 to 16, 'stole a Porsche and $200,000 in burglary

Options
13»

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    lmao. they were BALLIN for a minute there.

but let's do the math...

dude reported 200k and a 50k car missing. But each kid was spending about 150k or so. basically homeboy had way more unreported cash that got taken or something else worth a lot that he didn't want to report.

Guns laid out over the living room table. Safe on the kitchen table. They knew who they were targeting

Exxxxxxactly. Hutchinson Island is a random ass place to look for a potential come up if you're from Ft Lauderdale
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 of got caught an ratted… 1 of em smart he said he got rob 4 his share… they are goin to confiscate all tha stuff they snitched on buying
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    The judge should give them a book report to do as punishment

It would have a better effect they are you ger
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this one flew under my radar. at least they had normal names and didn't have the usual stereo typical hoodrat names associated with juvenile delinquents like jacquavius , quantavius, tackmerius , Tavares , etc.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Ehhhh this story sound......

If they gave the cars to their moms then were the cars confiscated as part of stolen property?

How these little ass boys get into the safe? Surely safes are locked and i doubt they are cracking them or brought any tools to deal with a safe. Did they take the safe with them?

Secondly, car dealerships gotta report any cash purchases over 5k to the irs. I doubt that even an unscrupulous car salesman can pull off that. Getting a car off the lot issa lot of paperwork.

Thirdly, all these boys 16 and under. Pretty sure police can't question juveniles without a guardian present and a guardian would have sense enough to lawyer her child up. If the police did question them then a competent lawyer can get the charges thrown out.

I dunno sounds suspect.

how was these little ? able to buy cars also. this does sound bogus
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why confess? You can get a decent lawyer for 3k I'm sure they had cash leftover
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Wait just a minute how these Lil ? know how to drive a Porsche?

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    This whole ? crazy

Mommas taking brand new whips without askin how a teen comin up with the money

The dealer sellin these kids cars

The jewelry store sellin kids 25k+ of jewelry
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Has anybody ever driven a Porsche before? I imagine its not as easy as driving a Ford Focus.
    Dude had a Cayman so he was faking
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man... they hit a helluva lick

I ain't even mad at em.. If u gone do it, aim high.. Lol