This is what is wrong with some black women

Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I wish I could get a black women, I love black people as a whole they are cool as ? .

? you

Yo why that ? remind me of Katt Williams tho? :joy:

https://youtu.be/8DD76sDsdu4
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    The ? :

CzmgyyiXEAAseFS.jpg:large

She looks like John Salley
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If mixed people are black this isn't a problem.
    Even if they aren't I don't care.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its too many sisters more bad, sexier and blacker than her that worship us to be caring about this
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Title of article
    I’m a black woman who doesn’t date black men. Sometimes, I feel guilty about that.

Last paragraph
    I am not dating a black man, and I feel less guilty about it each day.

Welp. Problem solved. Everyone can move on.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ut19yiz2sost.gif

There's far more substantial things to be irritated with, when it comes to "some women".
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could care less
    b'mer... wrote: »
    Who cares....

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldn't care less

Fixed and cosign.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black man treat her bad
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He teaches me about German beer and soccer chants; I familiarize him with my Caribbean culture and Jamaican cuisine.

Well, well, turns out she is of Jamaican heritage.

No wonder she is a ? .

I swear this is true I lived in a city full of island folks and they were some of the most wack white folk ass kissers I ever met. No sense of heritage or culture. Prideful lames of you ask me
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    He teaches me about German beer and soccer chants; I familiarize him with my Caribbean culture and Jamaican cuisine.

No wonder she is a ? .

I swear this is true I lived in a city full of island folks and they were some of the most wack white folk ass kissers I ever met. No sense of heritage or culture. Prideful lames of you ask me

This is the ? truth. I have seen an abundance of evidence of it.
  • anklesocks
    anklesocks Members Posts: 15
    Options
    WHAT people fail to realize is that female nature is not one that makes them loyal. that goes for all women not just black women.

WOMEN have no loyalty to the tribe.... the female brain and instincts has programmed women to expect to be protected not to protect. which is why women all through out history have gladly spread their legs for conquerors female Resistance to conquerors only last for about 1 generation after that they have no problem ? with the men who conqueror their father's and oppress their brothers.

FEMALE loyalty is only for their children therefore it is limited
  • anklesocks
    anklesocks Members Posts: 15
    edited June 2017
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

No wonder she is a ? .

lol at an african american saying some ? like that........ Caribbean people simply don't harbor as much animosity towards whites that they work with probably because we didn't grow up around whites and don't have that same visceral dislike that african-americans do however most of us are not on some lets love white people ? either... your experience with Caribbean people must be very limited for you to say some dumb ? like that
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    I could care less

Well why don't you then?

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    I could care less

Well why don't you then?

I was going to ask him and everyone who cosigned him how much less could they care? haha

@Kai
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always thought that our experiences with each other as children has something to do with people who date outside the race exclusively....if your sensitive...it can be tough growing up around black children...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This same chick will cry when a ? like Kodak black say he don't want a woman based off of complexion...its all ? up
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh, I can't really say ? . I'm clearly attracted to women other than black women, physically.

But on a deeper level than just the superficial, knowing what I know, I'm not sure about starting a family with a woman who isn't black, strictly for the benefit of posterity.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    This same chick will cry when a ? like Kodak black say he don't want a woman based off of complexion...its all ? up

Nah I don't think these two groups intersect