This is what is wrong with some black women

13»

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    This same chick will cry when a ? like Kodak black say he don't want a woman based off of complexion...its all ? up

Nah I don't think these two groups intersect

Yeah they do. Crazy unrealistic standards
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This same chick will cry when a ? like Kodak black say he don't want a woman based off of complexion...its all ? up

Nah I don't think these two groups intersect

Yeah they do. Crazy unrealistic standards

So not wanting black men to have a preference for 'black' women mixed with something is a "Crazy unrealistic standard"?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    black men never do this.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    I had a basketball coach who used to say, We don't give a ? who's not at practice, if they wanna ? around, we're not going to chase them down. Whoever is here and prepared to ride the hardest is who we're going to live and die with.

That needs to be applied here. We not chasin down those who don't want to be here when we got plenty of riders. A ? who can't comprehend strengthening of the lineage and why it's important really can't have a conversation with me.

At the same time, I don't care about people's preference who aren't me, or very close to me. There's plenty white girls who only ? with black dudes, and plenty black dudes who only ? wit white girls. Oh well my ? .... Oh well.

I got me a strong black woman and makin strong black babies, and we got it from the mud, and we love each other, and hope to make a better tomorrow. And so do most of the homies, we creatin the village so to speak. That's what matters. Not these hoes who jump ship, you wanna be over there, coo. Don't come back when you get trophy wifed at the country club. ? we don't wantcha.

This is insane. It's not about chasing anybody down. It's about not letting these ppl harm the race.

Think of it this way, since you seem to like the basketball metaphor. If she doesn't show up to "practice," the practice can't go on exactly as it would have before, at least not as it would over the long term.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    There is hella ? like that too, tough.

Right. A lot of black folks are just self haters. Tbh, i come across more black men self haters than women. ? all you gotta do is turn on a rap song & you prolly gonna hear some black ass rapper referencing how he has a redbone/white/latino/ foreign ? .