Sigh "The FatherLess"

Options

Comments

• radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    Being short is not a weakness. Some of the most powerful ppl in the world past and present were/are not tall. But placing esteem and security in someone simply bc they are tall is indeed a weakness
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Being short is a totally different aspect than being dark.

Being short/small is a weakness and not the ideal type of mate to bare kids.

Ideal? Who told you that ? Lol. You do realize not every woman care about height in a man? Probably more than one would think.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    physical attributes are colorless....

adding color is another reminder your not welcomed
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Skin tone is physical
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Skin tone is physical

skin tone is genetic.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    and yall flag me when I say dark skinned ? stay cooning??????

giphy-downsized-large.gif

it seems as if dark dudes hate their own skin and thats why they fiend over white women and yella bones
    ? he pretty much confirmed it

but ? aunt gonna say ...why kumo us all together?

y'all iffy ass ?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Florida yellowbones is we want is in are dna its are culture
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Ideal? Who told you that ? Lol. You do realize not every woman care about height in a man? Probably more than one would think.

Women don't want a little man.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it seems as if dark dudes hate their own skin and thats why they fiend over white women and yella bones

But im not a ? skin ? im a brown ? chimp..an i like yellow bones womens as gods..u need to watch ya mouth..
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Skin tone is physical

skin tone is genetic.

So is height, weight and ? features
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Florida yellowbones is we want is in are dna its are culture

But im not a ? skin ? im a brown ? chimp..an i like yellow bones womens as gods..u need to watch ya mouth..

I see why u got left off bad n bougie
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the fatherless.....
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    What is he 19?.. Give him time to grow and mature.. He's a young idiot like we all were...

nah.....I was never self hating.

I was just a ?

But the man likes black women.. Lighter skinned black women are still black women.. He just doesn't like darker skinned women.. And that is for right now... His tastes can change over time. Give him time to grow..
    Kai wrote: »
    now y'all know what i say about ugly and/or fat ? commenting on women's looks like anyone is beating their door down to be with them, they are delusional

his ugly ass better thank the lord any woman would voluntarily be within 10 feet of him, looking like a must ass roach with gold teeth

like he is repulsive to look at, makes me retch

what's really telling is he said "i don't like my complexion," self-hate is a real sickness

Kai.. You're smart as hell.. This young dude is Rich And famous.. Today that's a license to if not get who he wants it's a license to over achieve when it comes to women. If he was just a regular dude.. Your point would stand.. But this dude he can have the pick of the litter so to speak..
    What is he 19?.. Give him time to grow and mature.. He's a young idiot like we all were...

there are grown black men who feel the same way

This is true. I know a couple... I just think when it comes to skin color.. We shouldn't look too deep into it.. Everyone has thier preference.. You shouldn't feel guilty about your preference.. Light skinned men/women tend to date darker skinned women/men and vice versa...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    now y'all know what i say about ugly and/or fat ? commenting on women's looks like anyone is beating their door down to be with them, they are delusional

his ugly ass better thank the lord any woman would voluntarily be within 10 feet of him, looking like a must ass roach with gold teeth

like he is repulsive to look at, makes me retch

what's really telling is he said "i don't like my complexion," self-hate is a real sickness

But he rich so it don't matter word to jayz

Nah. Him lookin like a Critter might not matter, but what he said definitely does. This "Brown Paper Bag Theory" he's perpetuating is divisive, ignorant and a cause for concern in our community.

And you already using Jay lyrics outta context? Lol. Smh. Ain't even been 24 hours yet.

I ain't using his ? outta context . He look like a beast and women will let him pollute their genetics if dat check right
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ? made a ? short the same way he made a woman dark skinned....neither had a choice in how they look. Y'all sound like women skewing logic with emotion being difficult.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Maybe some dudes don't want a dark woman. See how preferences work?.. I love,all shades but we can't be hypocrites

Being small man is inferior. Being dark is not
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

nah.....I was never self hating.

I was just a ?

But the man likes black women.. Lighter skinned black women are still black women.. He just doesn't like darker skinned women.. And that is for right now... His tastes can change over time. Give him time to grow..

grow into loving yourself?
    he needs to be re-educated.

Maybe some dudes don't want a dark woman. See how preferences work?.. I love,all shades but we can't be hypocrites

I think we get preference mixed with ignorance....

you like what you like...but it's a way to go about it.

it's not really about articulating your point here.

especially when you can do it just fine to ? on what you don't like as well as your color.

to the video...he's actually ? on light skinned chicks saying they are easy but dark skinned is more difficult while saying he don't like his skin color.

this ain't about preference.

he ? on all black women if you really breakdown what he's saying.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Saw thumbnail....didn't watch.
    don't wanna watch....? looks dumb.
    liability to black culture and an insult to the true fatherless and unguided

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

He's dark himself, his mama is probably dark. He said he doesn't like girls with skin like him. This is more than preference. He has self hatred issues. Probably because he's internalized being called ugly his whole life. He seems to think HIS skin color is ugly. That's the point.

He needs to realize it's not that, it's his face itself. Maybe then he can heal.

exactly...

he defined beauty and easy ass to a skin color and said he don't like his own.

sounds just like what you said.....maybe he looks like his daddy and caught second hand hate meant for his pops....so he grew to hate the ? ..

or maybe he looks like his mom...an she wanted a " pretty light skinned baby"

no telling
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Being small man is inferior. Being dark is not

? u sound foolish lol.

You must be short.

Only way