Sigh "The FatherLess"

Options
123457»

Comments

• anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    none of yall had preferences at different parts of your life? Beauty of modern times is you can be with different races and not have it be a big deal anymore. Don't know how this is still an issue.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo westie actually said amber rose was black bc she got a grandmother thats lightskin
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Yo westie actually said amber rose was black bc she got a grandmother thats lightskin

no I said she's half black because her mother is black.
  • Westie
    Options
    Cape verdeans are black.
  • Copper
    Options
    Your grandmother or amber rose?
  • Westie
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Your grandmother or amber rose?

Amber Rose's mother Is Cape Verdean. I don't know why this has anything to do with Amber Rose though. Do you want to fight? Because we can fight I just don't want to fight about her.
  • Copper
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Amber rose is the biggest culture vulture/ appropriater, do nothing celeb out and never gets called out.

She said her familiy didn't want her dating a ? but she black?

FOH zestie

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif
  • Westie
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Amber rose is the biggeure vulture/ appropriater, do nothing celeb out and never gets called out.

She said her familiy didn't want her dating a ? but she black?

FOH zestie

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif
    A lot Cape Verdeans don't think they are black. I also don't know which side of her family didn't want her to date a black man. Was it the White side or was it the Cape Verdean side? When my great grandfather got to this country he would say "me no ? , me Portuguese" that is a common phrase. they are color struck Af. kind of like Dominicans.

Also I do not give one single solitary ? about Amber Rose and her ethnicity if she don't call herself black she doesn't have to be black I don't care. What else do you want to fight about ? ?
  • Copper
    Options
    Your defense is that you got a ? ass grandpappy?

• Westie
    Options
    Your defense is that you got a ? ass grandpappy?

What am I defending? Her mother being from a country right next to Africa?

And it was my Great grandfather who was a ? .
  • Copper
    Options
    He divorced your great grand mother for being a ? lover
  • Westie
    Options
    He divorced your great grand mother for being a ? lover

Lol how did you know
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another thing...why do ? think just cuz youre darkskin that yo mama is automatically the same complexion? Like where does that ? come from loc?

Because that's usually the case.

Not talking about the mother specifically, but rarely does a darkskinned person have a lightskinned parent.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    You may or may not be stronger than me. Don't change the fact that a small man is look down on and not ideal for women to have kids with.

Black men are looked down on, too. By your own logic that would make it a weakness.

I meannnn never mind
  • blackgod813
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    and yall flag me when I say dark skinned ? stay cooning??????

giphy-downsized-large.gif

it seems as if dark dudes hate their own skin and thats why they fiend over white women and yella bones
    ? he pretty much confirmed it

But im not a ? skin ? im a brown ? chimp..an i like yellow bones womens as gods..u need to watch ya mouth..

the fatherless.....

. listen yellow ..the hoes who yellow like darkers an the yellow niggerboys like darker...the yellow woman is ? to me ..litterally ?

first of all dont call me "yellow" you sound like one of these broads speaking that bird talk and secondly you worshiping yellow hoes just cause they yellow is disgusting

I like suckin they queen white feet an how u see they veins an they are just perfect..i do talk bird talk....
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Cape verdeans are black.

Are mother look like a ? so she a ? we dont play ? halley berry kids if they look ? in the revoultion when it come they off in the fire i got that hatian stomache we most b pure word to 88
  • Westie
    Options
    Cape verdeans are black.

Are mother look like a ? so she a ? we dont play ? halley berry kids if they look ? in the revoultion when it come they off in the fire i got that hatian stomache we most b pure word to 88

So now you're an illiterate ? ? Makes sense.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Cape verdeans are black.

So now you're an illiterate ? ? Makes sense.

Well clearly im reading an communicating enough for you to get the lion share of my gems..so yes lights are right an bright..but would u do mmf 3some
  • Westie
    Options
    Where is the WTF Reaction when you need it
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another thing...why do ? think just cuz youre darkskin that yo mama is automatically the same complexion? Like where does that ? come from loc?

because some ? are idiots they only look on the first page.. they have no concept of lineage.. and how you could resemble your parents but look exactly like fam from the 1800's
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it seems as if dark dudes hate their own skin and thats why they fiend over white women and yella bones

But im not a ? skin ? im a brown ? chimp..an i like yellow bones womens as gods..u need to watch ya mouth..

the fatherless.....

. listen yellow ..the hoes who yellow like darkers an the yellow niggerboys like darker...the yellow woman is ? to me ..litterally ?

first of all dont call me "yellow" you sound like one of these broads speaking that bird talk and secondly you worshiping yellow hoes just cause they yellow is disgusting

I like suckin they queen white feet an how u see they veins an they are just perfect..i do talk bird talk....

2gufkv6.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

lol

@texas409

The irony in you using that gif.

You know it comes from The Wire right?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

lol

@texas409

The irony in you using that gif.

You know it comes from The Wire right?

yes I do. that gif is the best thing that came from that show