WOMAN GOES FROM HOMELESS TO 6 FIGURES, KILLED BECUZ JEALOUS ONES STILL ENVY!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooo Bruh This ? going down, that was top 10 worst acting jobs ever..If I'm wrong I'll apologize.. :s
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the book 45 rules of power talks about poor people becoming rich and becoming preys.I bet she got rich and did not move and someone she knew asked her for Money and she said no and they got into and argument and they bodied her.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    SMH at people blaming the husband.My friends dad was just like him...His mind is in conflict with reality like he knows she died but can´t believe she died like she´s still alive.Couple months from now he´s going to breakdown when his kids start noticing there mother died.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the book 45 rules of power talks about poor people becoming rich and becoming preys.I bet she got rich and did not move and someone she knew asked her for Money and she said no and they got into and argument and they bodied her.

45 or 48? is there a new book?

bu yea, they said she was in a good hood.
    SMH at people blaming the husband.My friends dad was just like him...His mind is in conflict with reality like he knows she died but can´t believe she died like she´s still alive.Couple months from now he´s going to breakdown when his kids start noticing there mother died.

hmmm
    i see your point but i dont think is like that.

mind being in conflict shows....this aint showing
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

hmmm

I read a long time ago.You read the book?Remenber that rule if you are poor and you go back to were you usto live his people would turn on him.I couln´t remenber if it was 45 or 48.Robert Greene or something like that.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hmmm

I read a long time ago.You read the book?Remenber that rule if you are poor and you go back to were you usto live his people would turn on him.I couln´t remenber if it was 45 or 48.Robert Greene or something like that.

I think you mean the 48 laws of power...