African-American Caste system.

2»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    i dont agree suing Obama for ? .

so the other 40+ white presidents get a pass and we come down harder on Obama?

Is trump in court yet for ass ? democracy with no ? ?

Did you hear what byron Allen said? It make sense

no i didnt......the bible can make sense to keep black people in slavery too....it makes sense if you allow it.

did we not see how Obama was treated publicly?

Now try to think what happened when they knew you wasnt watching.

Why was being the black people savior fall strictly upon his shoulders, yet clinton.....well, you know how that ends.

he didnt save us..ok
    he did things that hurt us..ok

should clinton be sued?
    should reagan be sued?

should predatory military tactics to get numbers by targeting poor inner city blacks with promises of good jobs, paid education, room and board be sued?

Should we sue the ancestors of slaves
    Should we sue the ancestors of slave traders?

Sue Obama?......nah work your way to him if he feels that way.....

Well, I think you should and I did see how he was treated publicly.
    If you want to sit and say it nothing we can do with people in positions of power go ahead. But, we should complain anymore if that's how you want to look at it.

I think we should she for reparations it's been articles written about it stating we do.

Why fight for civil right but not fight for reparations?

What is Obama doing giving jews reparations?

as if the jews are not a immovable unit....

as if Israel doesnt have the US in its back pocket and still they hate his ass.
    i never heard Obama say lets give it to jews.....but if he did.....fukk it...understand his audience and maybe how he had to move to get other ? done.

do i complain....yep...with my big ass mouth.
    people in positions of power.......u might want to rethink that. 8 yrs to a few hundred.....like 100 and another 100 and another 100 plus some.
    but with Obama we wanna get buck?

reparations wont happen until WE get our ? together.
    russian jews, american jews...jew jews are still all jews first.

JEWS FIRST!

now...do i need to get into how divided black people are from classism, to colorism, to hoe-ism? or should i skip that?

nah homie...you wrong on this.
    all those who got theirs from our backs but we coming at our own for some ? they created?

nah
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @2stepz_ahead if you see more of this guy's work it only gets more absurd.

I finished the videos trying to see his point or wait for something useful but it was fruitless
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Moore7s wrote: »
    @2stepz_ahead if you see more of this guy's work it only gets more absurd.

I finished the videos trying to see his point or wait for something useful but it was fruitless

ill give him a chance later..

everyone deserves a listen...i aint got the time at the moment...

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

no i didnt......the bible can make sense to keep black people in slavery too....it makes sense if you allow it.

Why was being the black people savior fall strictly upon his shoulders, yet clinton.....well, you know how that ends.

he didnt save us..ok

should clinton be sued?
    should reagan be sued?

should predatory military tactics to get numbers by targeting poor inner city blacks with promises of good jobs, paid education, room and board be sued?

If you want to sit and say it nothing we can do with people in positions of power go ahead. But, we should complain anymore if that's how you want to look at it.

I think we should she for reparations it's been articles written about it stating we do.

i never heard Obama say lets give it to jews.....but if he did.....fukk it...understand his audience and maybe how he had to move to get other ? done.

people in positions of power.......u might want to rethink that. 8 yrs to a few hundred.....like 100 and another 100 and another 100 plus some.

JEWS FIRST!

now...do i need to get into how divided black people are from classism, to colorism, to hoe-ism? or should i skip that?

all those who got theirs from our backs but we coming at our own for some ? they created?

nah
    Wrong on what exactly? What was the point of civil rights? One of them was to have chance to have government positions to change laws that was set up against us.
    It does make any sense to have people in the position of power and don't do anything with it.

You can look up Obama giving new reparations.

Now as far as black people problems that you state. We can get into don't matter to me but those problems come comes from economic and white supremacy.

Crime wouldn't be high if people had jobs that pays
  • 2stepz_ahead

he didnt save us..ok

should clinton be sued?
    should reagan be sued?

JEWS FIRST!

nah
    Wrong on what exactly? What was the point of civil rights? One of them was to have chance to have government positions to change laws that was set up against us.
    It does make any sense to have people in the position of power and don't do anything with it.

Now as far as black people problems that you state. We can get into don't matter to me but those problems come comes from economic and white supremacy.

and all that is Obamas fault?

how?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

he didnt save us..ok

should clinton be sued?
    should reagan be sued?

JEWS FIRST!

nah

how?

Nope. Now if you would have listen to the interview he says why.

Reparations is a political move btw
  • 2stepz_ahead

he didnt save us..ok

should clinton be sued?
    should reagan be sued?

JEWS FIRST!

nah

how?

Nope. Now if you would have listen to the interview he says why.

Reparations is a political move btw

Obama should not be mentioned in anything IMO.

we have alot of other targets. thousands if not multipled more..but him....

how is that right?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His logic is off. Black America has over $1 trillion in spending power, but we send it out to other groups.

For example, Harvard's endowment is 36 billion. Howard's is 685.8 million. We "could" turn HBCUs into Ivy league level schools. That alone would dramatically create a new generation of brilliant black professionals throughout industries.

Banks rip us off like crazy, and most importantly don't lend us money, but we don't have our own banks at a high level.

When we donate politically...it goes to the Dems...and then to white politicians who give lip service.

We have more than enough money to replicate Black Wall Street in most major cities, but zero effort to do that.

Point bank, White or Latino or Asian or Muslim America will never actually do ? for us...ever. Fortunately we have the power to do it ourselves, but no focus

Agreed.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    No such thing. I mean, u can pour syrup on ? and call it pancakes if u want but um.