Ozark (Netflix) - Jason Bateman & Laura Linney

Options
illestni99ainne
illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in Lights, Camera, Action!
https://youtu.be/5hAXVqrljbs
This ? looks dope af. I'm on it

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why u comparing it to BB and Fargo jus based off 1 trailer tho smh.

I'll check it out tho
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only copy and pasted what Netflix put on they're fb page chill
    0y8fhtchalh0.png
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will look out for this
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Will look out for this

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Starting the first episode now
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    best first episode of any tv show ive ever seen ? .
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    best first episode of any tv show ive ever seen ? .

really?!

that's a strong statement. imma have to check this out
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these shows go from trill to ? .
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What you mean?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On episode two now, it's pretty good so far. I love Jason Bateman.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just started esp 2, good damn show.
  • KingFreeman
    Options

What you mean?

Man... you'll see... *chappelle voice*
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    On episode two now, it's pretty good so far. I love Jason Bateman.

You loving laura linney's punk ass character even more. Bet. Lol.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get it.
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout halfway thru.. decent show.. I wouldn't classify it as "Must See" tho.. get to it when you do.. and when you do... you'll more than likely enjoy it
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its ok. First couple episodes were good.. I lost interest after that, it's pretty slow paced and I'm not invested enough to keep up..
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    Started with a BANG. Its a slow burn after that. Up to the "sex tape" part now. Excited to see what happens next.
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    Just finished it. Adding to what I wrote already, it started with a bang, slow burned you for a lil bit, but ended with a BANG too! Not really a must see, but I will be checking for season two when it drops. Overall, the acting, and dialogue was really good. The story and writing was good too. There were some surprises here and there. Even tho Bateman did a great jobs as the lead, none of the Characters really stood out to me.

You get Money Laundering from BB, the multiple crime family angle from Fargo S2 and the marriage/family stuff from The Affair.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the way this show is shot. Or maybe it's just the surrounding areas in the shots that make it look so cool. When he was standing on the edge of the cliff throwing his sandwich in the water it did this cool overhead view of the sandwich falling. I dunno why, but I thought that looked so dope. I would love to direct something one day.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Starting episode 2. I like that the wife (if you can even call her that anymore lol) knows what the husband is doing. It's refreshing to skip over the having to hide everything element.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Starting episode 2. I like that the wife (if you can even call her that anymore lol) knows what the husband is doing. It's refreshing to skip over the having to hide everything element.

Yeah that was a big for me. Those first couple seasons of breaking bad where he's just ducking his wife and her self righteous ass fam was annoying as ? and took a while for me to get through cause I really couldn't stand the characters. Ozark just got straight to it. Which made me appreciate it off jump.

Also call me an ? but its refreshing that the son ain't no crippled stuttering mafucka. He ten toes down. No pun intended.

• atribecalledgabi
    Options

Yeah that was a big for me. Those first couple seasons of breaking bad where he's just ducking his wife and her self righteous ass fam was annoying as ? and took a while for me to get through cause I really couldn't stand the characters. Ozark just got straight to it. Which made me appreciate it off jump.

Also call me an ? but its refreshing that the son ain't no crippled stuttering mafucka. He ten toes down. No pun intended.

Cs.

One reason I didn't get into BB was cuz Walt forced everybody into be ok with his ? . I hated everybody by the end of the series, but especially his ass. I dig this show cuz everybody is on the up and up (except the kids but they don't need to know).
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

Cs.

One reason I didn't get into BB was cuz Walt forced everybody into be ok with his ? . I hated everybody by the end of the series, but especially his ass. I dig this show cuz everybody is on the up and up (except the kids but they don't need to know).

EDIT: oh ? the mom told the kids the dad works for the cartel! This my new show lmao
  • KingFreeman
    Options

Cs.

EDIT: oh ? the mom told the kids the dad works for the cartel! This my new show lmao

That's what was dope. They thinking their son some crazy ass dysfunctional white kid but the whole time he was doing research and getting ready to hold the fam down. Riding.