Ozark (Netflix) - Jason Bateman & Laura Linney

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love how batemans character just has nothing to lose. Went straight up to that family asking for his ? back letting them know they can ? him, bUT they'll be dead shortly after
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Smh at me being attracted to Laura Linney...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hear this ? was fire..i'll get toit sooner or later
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last episode surprised me
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    On episode two now, it's pretty good so far. I love Jason Bateman.

You loving laura linney's punk ass character even more. Bet. Lol.

I'm only on ep 5 but I actually like her character. Not at all like skylar from BB (who I didn't get all the hate for btw but we not gon get into that lol)...like even tho she knows what her husband does, she hasn't tried to take over or act like she was shooting with him in the gym. She legit is his council and they're partners on the lowest of keys. She plays her part in doing what needs to be done for the family.

This could all change by the end of this ? tho lol hopefully I don't have to eat these words later
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? kind of falling off for me. I'm sure I'll finish it but its not binge worthy to me.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    On episode two now, it's pretty good so far. I love Jason Bateman.

You loving laura linney's punk ass character even more. Bet. Lol.

I'm only on ep 5 but I actually like her character. Not at all like skylar from BB (who I didn't get all the hate for btw but we not gon get into that lol)...like even tho she knows what her husband does, she hasn't tried to take over or act like she was shooting with him in the gym. She legit is his council and they're partners on the lowest of keys. She plays her part in doing what needs to be done for the family.

This could all change by the end of this ? tho lol hopefully I don't have to eat these words later

She definitely redeemed herself / got her due by the end. Started out as a skylar clone tho. She was cheating and immediately tried to clean him out and cut (essentially leaving him for dead) when ? got thick. I wouldn't have been mad if she came off the 80th floor too. But let's not act like she ain't have to have the fear of the cartel put in her for her to get in line. And even after that Bateman had to check her. She has redeeming qualities because of her past job experience but she still a ? ? .
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bateman was low-key gangsta in this. I love how he would just cuss ? out no matter who they were.
    Excellent first season
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Just finished this show

And

O

M

G

There was a few times it was little bit slow but it ended with a bang

Definitely eager for Season 2

Love the Byrds and the Snells are creepy af. That old naked man is the ish. I knew he was going to be important . Don't know what to think about Del though. Ruth is my girl ! Pure evil and so smart.

Great show
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are the snells brother and sister? I feel some ? ? come from them
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a great ? show. Finale was crazy.
    my whole weekend was bout to be ruined when I thought that preacher dude was gonna drown his baby

That baby aquaman
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    my whole weekend was bout to be ruined when I thought that preacher dude was gonna drown his baby

That really messed me up.
    I was so upset and even after he ok I was still upset !!!
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Watching that ? , then GoT, topped off by that crazy scene in the last episode of power in the same sitting had us at the crib like...

tenor.gif

• Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm on It Shoutout to the Chi!!!!!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imma check this out tonight
  • lazypakman
    Options

I was rolling a joint when that scene started, and when he dipped it in i was just frozen with it mid roll on my lips for what felt like an eternity thinking please ? no,
    The toenail scene (a peeve of mine) had already ? me up and now this on top ,
    but thankfully it didn't go down that route.

Good first season, the scene with bateman and linney going at it was immense, i was all up in that one.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    imma check this out tonight

dope pilot!!! im ? with it
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show is cold to me still... looking forward to season 2.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yet another show where there just HAS to be a defiant teenager. There were times I wanted Charlotte to die or just have her run away and not be in the show. Pops say watch the room, this ? leaves and gets arrested. Skip school to go back home when theyve already told you multiple times, that ? aint happening no time soon. That ? was/is annoying but you cant have a show involving a white family without one of em going against the grain.

I liked the kid brother tho, glad he wasnt such a psychopath
  • Beta
    Options
    Charlotte was cute but had a weird face at the same time. Then Ruth was the ugliest cute girl ever

Then Wendy was ? disgusting

I forgot her name but the woman at the blue cat or w/e that ? was called had the Ruth problem too

? agent was a hoe nh

Homie was linked to like 4 dudes in 10 eps
  • lazypakman
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

? agent was a hoe nh

This was my only major issue with the show, 3/4 of the agents arc was him banging dudes in that motel room of his, really didn't see what it added to the main story at all.
  • Beta
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

? agent was a hoe nh

This was my only major issue with the show, 3/4 of the agents arc was him banging dudes in that motel room of his, really didn't see what it added to the main story at all.

Black hoes
    White hoes
    Indian hoes
    Redneck hoes

Homie was EO at it's finest