Ozark (Netflix) - Jason Bateman & Laura Linney

Options
1235»

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    gifted wrote: »
    This is Jason Batemans greatest performance. Really fleshed out character- believable. Deserves an Emmy. Episode 1 had me hooked but it kinda slowed down in the mid. Then picked back up. Great acting for the most part. The range of villains, the hoe ass wife, the annoying selfish teen, the whole town. But I love Ruth's character the most. Not sure bout the ? FBI. His character just doesn't work. An 8/10 show.

Jason bateman is ? so he gotta rep smh

117828466_a_p.jpg
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    I hate that them rednecks got the best of Dell.

Shouldnt have made that slick comment. Shoulda jus made the deal n ?

F all that them crackaz was racist to dude to begin with , i get its their crib but that lady was lookin for any excuse.

*wiz shrug*
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yah there are some rednecks ? that will put you in a swamp, ? happened to a homie of mine up in Brainerd. Dude was last seen getting in a car in town, 3 month later they found his body in the wood in a park in the city. Poice haven't come up with a cause of death yet, but I'm willing to bet they tried to get him to snitch, didn't protect him, and now hes dead.
  • marc123
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Yah there are some rednecks ? that will put you in a swamp, ? happened to a homie of mine up in Brainerd. Dude was last seen getting in a car in town, 3 month later they found his body in the wood in a park in the city. Poice haven't come up with a cause of death yet, but I'm willing to bet they tried to get him to snitch, didn't protect him, and now hes dead.

hold up. did will jus confess to a murder? lol
  • Will Munny
    Options

THey always find the bodies exactly where I tell them and they never look there right away, its happended twice now
  • marc123
    Options

THey always find the bodies exactly where I tell them and they never look there right away, its happended twice now

image.png
  • Will Munny
    Options
    im making this seem less serious but I actually am kinda bummed still. He went missing in July and for a week we were all hoping he was just using again and strung out somewhere. But it wasn't the case. Sorry I'm ranting Ozark thread I don't have anyone else to talk to.
  • marc123
    edited September 2017
    Options
    im making this seem less serious but I actually am kinda bummed still. He went missing in July and for a week we were all hoping he was just using again and strung out somewhere. But it wasn't the case. Sorry I'm ranting Ozark thread I don't have anyone else to talk to.

Bruh
  • marc123
    Options

Bruh

"Tupac cares, if dont nobody else care."
  • Will Munny
    Options

Bruh

I don't like talking to people in real life if im sad about something
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gifted wrote: »
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    So quick question I just finished Episode 7 and I'm assuming Marty's private detective sent him the sex tape of Wendy???

Ya think. You being funny right?

Sorry, since you can't see her face I just figured it was a video of one of his boys sending him a video of a chick he was nailing. Didn't connect the dots until Marty copied his moves in the sex scene.