Smack/URL: Mike P vs NJT.. Off of the NOME 7 card…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in The Battle Rap Zone

Smack/URL: Mike P vs NJT.. Off of the NOME 7 card… 6 votes

Mike P/Mike Pulice(sounds like Police)…
100%
MillzOGgifteddon_simmyCoolJoeHarlemThumzUpMaywood 6 votes
Nu Jersey Tw***/NJT/Mr. Madness/He's always STRAPPED IN!!/Nu Jersey Mystikal…
0%
Debatable…
0%

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    They dropping ? back to back Mike P cooking in first verse though. Trailers between the rounds aint gone age well.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    How ? up is tworks hairline lmfao that ? keep a hood up lmfao
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    How ? up is tworks hairline lmfao that ? keep a hood up lmfao

jdcfa4ttrblr.jpg
  • The Recipe
    edited July 2017
    Options
    That ? was close that choke wasnt that bad he should have just jersey'ed it, but Id have to watch it again to be sure. I started cleaning my beard up in the 3rd but it looked like Mike took that rd and the 2nd round could go either way, Twork edged the first.
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike P 2-1. Twork is nice but the jumping around is played out. As the momentum swung and his punches weren't connecting, you could see him losing confidence. He went from standing eye to eye with Mike to biting his nail and hoodie. You never let your opponent see you like that. By round 3, it was a wrap. Choked. Looked like he bout to cry. Twork need to redeem himself next battle. But IllWill been cooking lately.o
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gifted wrote: »
    Mike P 2-1. Twork is nice but the jumping around is played out. As the momentum swung and his punches weren't connecting, you could see him losing confidence. He went from standing eye to eye with Mike to biting his nail and hoodie. You never let your opponent see you like that. By round 3, it was a wrap. Choked. Looked like he bout to cry. Twork need to redeem himself next battle. But IllWill been cooking lately.o

but but but he s strapped in....madness!!!
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah this battle was wack. Twork was same problem as Ave, being over saturated and taking too many battles. URL needs a bigger talent pool for a healthier circulation.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Has it ever been explained why his name is twork? I ain't watching none of his battles til I know the reason for this....and I like mike p
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    Twork meaning to put in work... apparently that's Jersey lingo that I've never known about living here 20 some odd years.. twork was really lazy with the pen this battle I'd recommend watching his other battles instead if you haven't. vs Glueazy might have been his best.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twork meaning to put in work... apparently that's Jersey lingo that I've never known about living here 20 some odd years.. twork was really lazy with the pen this battle I'd recommend watching his other battles instead if you haven't. vs Glueazy might have been his best.

that was a debatable
  • Sage Wonder
    Options

that was a debatable

glueazy lowkey had a good battle and twork might've been doing too many over the head lines... come to think of it you right though he was more well rounded vs QP but some of my favorite twork bars are from the glueazy battle.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Twork imo lost to Dougy and Glueazy. He beat QP though.
  • The Recipe
    edited July 2017
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Twork imo lost to Dougy and Glueazy. He beat QP though.

He has the star power though, so he won in a way he was on Nome already them ? in the bushes lol.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Has it ever been explained why his name is twork? I ain't watching none of his battles til I know the reason for this....and I like mike p

He explains it in this interview don't remember the time stamp this is from his dougy battle.

https://youtu.be/_ZbVb9AlGNY
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully Twork actually comes prepared from now on after this performance.