THE CHALLENGE ?

Comments

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    your girl come home from a long day of cheating and just lay in the bed like nothing happened
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just say part 2 of the Reunion show last night.

Jordan and Camila won the grand prize.............$450,000 a piece.

2ydhq40n2rxz.gif

Camila shouldn't care about being banned from the challenges.

If she manages her money right, she can retire from them after this.

That's what CT said he was gonna do if he won it.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    tori a damn hoe .

Tori comfortable with her hoeness tho

Lmao this the worst part. She ain't really give a ? . But why won't Derrick admit he was scrolling to the left. :D:D:D
  • ckfree
    the look on TO face during that meeting was total disinterest

he probably cant believe this how his life turned out

besides MAYBE the miz and romeo (because of his father) no way these people even get in the same party as him 10 years ago
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Champs winning all the team challenges, but keep dropping like flies.
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    First time I've ever seen CT play the "hey your bigger then me" card.

I'm a fan of CT on these shows, but the mock ghetto voice ? with T.O was eyebrow raising..always is.

Emily's still a beast at the physical

It wasn't the Gymnast chick's fault Jenna hurt her ankle. Jenna chose to make that leap.

• PanchoYoSancho
    First time I've ever seen CT play the "hey your bigger then me" card.

I'm a fan of CT on these shows, but the mock ghetto voice ? with T.O was eyebrow raising..always is.

Emily's still a beast at the physical

It wasn't the Gymnast chick's fault Jenna hurt her ankle. Jenna chose to make that leap.

I caught that. T.O. was being an ? , but he wasn't talking like that.
  • ckfree
    you have to remember

as cool as CT is

he is from boston

you cant stop boston from saying boston things for long

champs vs stars has been pretty interesting although it looks like 3 of the 5 champs women are going to be off the show

camila is her own fault but jenna and ashley just appear to be suffering from really bad luck

it will be interesting to see how production takes that into account
  • KingFreeman
    Lmao romeo was about to have the goons on zachs ass.
  • KingFreeman
    Sucks for Ashley. Ive had that phone call.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Of course T.O. left lol

No one takes Riff Raff serious......Ha!
  • deadeye
    Lost a lot of respect for T.O.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt when people were saying he was a troublemaker during his playing days, but I'm inclined to believe them now if this is how he carried himself throughout his career.
  • deadeye
    That ? Romeo pulled was some ? ? too.

People still see him as a kid, but he's a grown man now.

A young man, but still grown.

Kinda weak to bring in your bodyguard over some reality tv ? .

As a man, you're supposed to be able to handle situations like that on your own.
  • ckfree
    TO clearly was just told the paycheck amount by his agent and heard ‘celebrity’ challenge

he got there and realized he was by far the biggest name there

the casting on this ? simply bombed — everyone seems like theyre just waiting for this be over lol they put all their eggs in the TO basket and are probably somehow shocked that they had a rotten egg — with TO gone this season is running on fumes at this point for me and since these players are playing for charity it eliminates much of the scheming and excitement of a regular challenge

i’ll probably stick it out because i dont know but i dont think a 3rd season will interest me much (though id still be watching lol)
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i havent even check for this . ima pass till the nex season of the challenege
  • deadeye
    ckfree wrote: »
    TO clearly was just told the paycheck amount by his agent and heard ‘celebrity’ challenge

the casting on this ? simply bombed — everyone seems like theyre just waiting for this be over lol they put all their eggs in the TO basket and are probably somehow shocked that they had a rotten egg — with TO gone this season is running on fumes at this point for me and since these players are playing for charity it eliminates much of the scheming and excitement of a regular challenge

i’ll probably stick it out because i dont know but i dont think a 3rd season will interest me much (though id still be watching lol)

It's noble and everything, but I don't understand why they have to play for charity.

It'd be more interesting if they were playing for a million dollars.

I mean, these people aren't........"stars."

And they definitely wouldn't be doing the show unless they needed the money............so, why all the pretense?

All of the charities are good causes and everything, but for some reason it kind of takes the air out of the show when the players start talking about the charities they're playing for.
  • ckfree
    deadeye wrote: »

It's noble and everything, but I don't understand why they have to play for charity.

It'd be more interesting if they were playing for a million dollars.

I mean, these people aren't........"stars."

And they definitely wouldn't be doing the show unless they needed the money............so, why all the pretense?

All of the charities are good causes and everything, but for some reason it kind of takes the air out of the show when the players start talking about the charities they're playing for.

if they do this again maybe they need to pull a fresh meat and just cast some wannabe athletes looking for tv time — these ’stars’ dont give a damn and/or let their ego run them — on the low TO realized that the champs werent ? around and might actually embarrass him on national tv

mtv gotta get people on this show that are hungry — got something to prove — maybe go the opposite of fresh meat and get some like older athletic people — like 45+ who are in great shape and do a champs vs gramps season or some ? — at least the older people will be trying to go hard to be able to revel about whooping up on people half their age on tv

but after a season and a half of these all star challenges i think its safe to say they suck

they will probably continue as there are plenty of ‘d list celebs looking for a little PR
  • ckfree
    for those not watching
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xDAXdw2kQ

they gave a trailer for next seasons challenge

its called vendettas

heres the cast picture
    2qav5zq.jpg

its people from

big brother
    are you the one

and some british mtv show
  • RickyRich
    for those not watching

its called vendettas

heres the cast picture
    2qav5zq.jpg

its people from

big brother
    are you the one

damn veroncia lookin better then most of girls on there . thick as hell
  • RickyRich
    whose leroy beef with ? cuz he trash
  • PanchoYoSancho
    for those not watching

its called vendettas

heres the cast picture
    2qav5zq.jpg

its people from

big brother
    are you the one

That's pretty cool they got Big Brother alums on there. Tho I thought they were contractually obligated for so many years not to appear on another network. Oh well. Victor/Nat should be good. James/Nat would've been straight comedy.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    real talk the challenge bout to be on MTV all year round
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    real talk the challenge bout to be on MTV all year round

That's all they got .......that and Teen Mom
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Damn, CT still think he tough from punching soft ass Adam 10 years ago? LMAO!
  • ckfree
    jemmy always has a look on her face like shes in the process of having diarrhea

GROSS