12346»

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

This tweet has the same ? going in it as this thread

Ironic since he went thru the same ? n even left the band n tried to become a Christian artist over it lol

He aint ? himself tho

qcebzvl494np.jpg

Ay some folks can overcome depression, props to him
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ur not right, ur just Ignorant to mental illness. Go up to the rest of the band n tell em how u feel n ull have a physical illness too lol

Alright i'll give an analogy. Lets say someone is "mentally ill". So they get ? and high and hit somebody with their car. Do the police, society, and everybody else say "they were mentally ill it excuses all" or are there consequences such as jail and the rest? The answer is the latter. Hopefully that person can get help and work through things and its not about being insensitive but that doesnt excuse what you do. The lack of awareness to how things work is astounding. No way some of yall can win this because your argument is faulty. I dont even expect you to admit I'm right I know it obviously hurts. Thats why I said my advice is to consider things going in.

Idek wtf ur talking about, this isn't a matter of being right or wrong, or winning. It doesn't hurt me when someone else is looking like a fool.

Uve somehow gotten the idea in ur head we're saying suicide is ok. That we're excusing it. NOOOOOOOO fool. We just aren't shittin on him for it because we know what he went through, how he expressed it in music we grew up with and we're mature enough to know what depression can do to ones mental state whether help is received or not, not to mention being molested. Like u mentioned we could hope he got help but he did n it ain't work. He had all kinda success n money but that didn't take away his rough childhood. It ain't like he went on a rampage n killed Innocents so I don't see what ur problem is. I thought u were a level headed enough poster to understand this, perhaps not.

If your kids show signs of depression r u gonna help or just tell em "stop being selfish, ? "

I aint really gettin into the name calling thing. I aint never had no issues with you that I can remember...It aint about none of that for me anyway. People just need to take into accout the effect things can have...and if something aint cool, it aint cool. That goes as a general statement and applies where it applies. Thats important all around. I aint come in here insulting anybody and never ? on dude. I think I said pretty much what I needed to say on this though.

Ion consider fool name calling, we from the south, "what up foo" is common.

And bolded is ironic, ur not even doin it! u need to take into account what bruh went through b4 acting like he a sucka for doin it. And stop acting like we're saying it's cool. Where are u even getting that from
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ur not right, ur just Ignorant to mental illness. Go up to the rest of the band n tell em how u feel n ull have a physical illness too lol

Alright i'll give an analogy. Lets say someone is "mentally ill". So they get ? and high and hit somebody with their car. Do the police, society, and everybody else say "they were mentally ill it excuses all" or are there consequences such as jail and the rest? The answer is the latter. Hopefully that person can get help and work through things and its not about being insensitive but that doesnt excuse what you do. The lack of awareness to how things work is astounding. No way some of yall can win this because your argument is faulty. I dont even expect you to admit I'm right I know it obviously hurts. Thats why I said my advice is to consider things going in.

Idek wtf ur talking about, this isn't a matter of being right or wrong, or winning. It doesn't hurt me when someone else is looking like a fool.

Uve somehow gotten the idea in ur head we're saying suicide is ok. That we're excusing it. NOOOOOOOO fool. We just aren't shittin on him for it because we know what he went through, how he expressed it in music we grew up with and we're mature enough to know what depression can do to ones mental state whether help is received or not, not to mention being molested. Like u mentioned we could hope he got help but he did n it ain't work. He had all kinda success n money but that didn't take away his rough childhood. It ain't like he went on a rampage n killed Innocents so I don't see what ur problem is. I thought u were a level headed enough poster to understand this, perhaps not.

If your kids show signs of depression r u gonna help or just tell em "stop being selfish, ? "

I aint really gettin into the name calling thing. I aint never had no issues with you that I can remember...It aint about none of that for me anyway. People just need to take into accout the effect things can have...and if something aint cool, it aint cool. That goes as a general statement and applies where it applies. Thats important all around. I aint come in here insulting anybody and never ? on dude. I think I said pretty much what I needed to say on this though.

Ion consider fool name calling, we from the south, "what up foo" is common.

And bolded is ironic, ur not even doin it! u need to take into account what bruh went through b4 acting like he a sucka for doin it. And stop acting like we're saying it's cool. Where are u even getting that from

WHAT HAPPENED:

Us: wow depression is a ? that's tragic

WHAT @NoCompetition claims he thought happened once he started reeling it in:

Us:Who killed themselves? Oh that's dope. That's the wave. Depression is the trillest illness.

And what is happening now...

He's gaslighting us. He just Trumped hard. Went from praising himself to being a thoughtful victim.

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Hybrid Theory is a classic imo. Easily the best rap / rock album ever done.

I'll cosign but Judgement soundtrack is the best rap/rock album

Judgment_Night_%28soundtrack%29_album_coveart.jpg

Rest in power

Rage Against The Machine is the only time rock/rap was good IMO.

RIP tho sad ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this dude had to have been secretly in love w Chris..
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »

Rest in power

RIP tho sad ?

Was Rage the group that used to do the Rock The Bells shows?
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    BobOblah wrote: »

Rest in power

RIP tho sad ?

Was Rage the group that used to do the Rock The Bells shows?

They were already broken up but yea they did reunite one year and it was to headline Rock The Bells, along with Wu Tang and Cypress Hill. 2007, I was at the NY show.
    lqjmv4dpbniu.jpg