SOMETIMES, I JUST BE THANKING BOUT S**T!(Should females have issues with trannys?)

PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
A few weeks ago I got tired of a close female fried telling me I'm too alpha. Saying that I'm always super macho. Always trying to hide when I'm sad about something, I need to show my softer side more often, etc etc. She thinks us alphas all have a bit of insecurity within us. She got this super fabulous hand bag(? best friend) that she always kicks it with. I used to poke fun at him every now and then. Or I would leave every time he came around. One day she told me how rude that was and I was insecure or some ? . Her hand bag was helping set up this big ass ? parade they be having over in San Francisco. She was going out there to support him. So I said "? it!, you think I'm insecure around ? ? No I'm not, I just don't feel comfortable around that weird ? . I'll go with you to the ? parade and help y'all set up!!!" Long story short, I overheard some trannys talking about hormone pills and growing ? . My potna got some lil A cups. I started ? with her and told her that she needed to go holla at them trannys.

At this point, I got to thanking about all this stuff they got out there to manipulate genes and physical traits. They couldn't have made all this for people with mental illnesses(dudes who want to be/think they women). Because it's not an actual cure, it's just making the ? worse. It's catering to the illness instead of trying to fix it. I did some research and I was right. This stuff is actually for women. It's for women who have issues with their breast, testosterone, hair, etc etc. But you have all these men that are off in the head using them. Not only that, when they are trying to impersonate a woman. They always over exaggerate major aspects of femininity. To a point where it seems disrespectful. Like they're doing a bad parody of the average female.

It's really hilarious when you think about it. You got feminist out here going in on real men everyday over little insults and "sexualizing"(lol) them. Meanwhile you got dudes out here jacking treatments meant for women/making a mockery out of what it is to be female!!!!
umarjohnson.jpg

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2017
    Trollio wrote: »
    Why did you call another male super fabolous?

Is that a dbz form of fabolous the rapper?

You got your cool quiet ? . Then you got the YAAAAASSSSSssss ? ? . He's the second one. Cuzzo bout 6'3, 225lbs. He be wearing jelly's. I never knew they made jelly's that big, and I haven't even seen them in years. When he be walking they make that annoying ass sound jelly's be making(clickitty clack plunger type sound).
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    Why did you call another male super fabolous?

Is that a dbz form of fabolous the rapper?

You got your cool quiet ? . Then you got the YAAAAASSSSSssss ? ? . He's the second one. Cuzzo bout 6'3, 225lbs. He be wearing jelly's. I never knew they made jelly's that big, and I haven't even seen them in years. When he be walking they make that annoying ass sound jelly's be making(clickitty clack plunger type sound).

I believe the term your looking for is "flaming" he's a flaming ?
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The feminization of Black men is out in full force. A third of black acting role on TV now seems to be ? .

But they got people co-signing this ? , so I guess no one cares.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    As a black woman I don't care for them much. I know I'm in the minority on this. A lot of the sisters are very accepting because trannys are seen as non-threatening. Sad. I see them as loud, gaudy, foul-mouthed pretenders to the throne.
  • PILL_COSBY
    The feminization of Black men is out in full force. A third of black acting role on TV now seems to be ? .

LOL I been saying ? like this for years! But these 90's and 2K babies are too privileged, high all the time, ultra trend followers, and have hella short attention spans to even see it for what it is. I mean That "gender reassignment" ? wasn't even legal not that long ago. Just like ? and ass injections. People used to go to like Brazil(the grand daddy of plastic surgery) and parts of asia to get all this done. Like 10 years ago this ? became cool and mainstream. In the states and everywhere else. That's why you see so much of it now. It's like legalized mad science and ? . Kinda like how they keep a lid on cloning. Soon that's going to become "cool". I'm shocked that no "Modern day" feminist nor really religious folks are addressing this crazy ? . But they focus on women's decision to get an abortion and plastic surgery......? So a man ? is cool....... but an actual woman is not? This is just like how "modern day" feminist go ape ? over the most trivial of things. But wont say a damn word against islams treatment of females. But that's a whole notha topic.

And we all just laughed at that boondocks gangstalecious episode. I said that's the direction we was headed in, and now look. Not gone point fingers but we see who's "supporting" all this madness.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2017
    babelipsss wrote: »
    As a black woman I don't care for them much. I know I'm in the minority on this. A lot of the sisters are very accepting because trannys are seen as non-threatening. Sad. I see them as loud, gaudy, foul-mouthed pretenders to the throne.
    Which is pretty ? sad smh. The way you wrote this made it seem like you were cautious about your words too. That just goes to show you how far gone we are. I'm all for tolerance, but being docile and accepting of whatever, never been me. I mean seriously, this is mad science that's being accepted now. Like you can just walk up in a hospital and be like "Yo where can I get my ? turned into ? and grow some ? at?" . LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of doctors do this ? ? They've become just like lawyers lol.

Oh yeah, If I hear one more black tap dancing ass ? repeat what white ? say about the black struggle(comparing an obvious rare mental illness/defect to a RACE of ancient peoples plight). I'm gonna ? flip, on everything I love lol.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    babelipsss wrote: »

Stop it now all of them are like that why can't they b happy do u Kno any???
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    ........yea idc lol.

I met my first trans person a couple weeks ago (in sf during pride weekend but I didn't go to the parade) and basically she said regardless of what she did to change her sex and gender identity, she's not a woman at the end of the day. She's a trans person. Which I agree with. So I feel like a lot of them know this about themselves....but a lot of ? that's uncomfortable and get weirded out by them don't actually know any ? or trans ppl and just project some ? onto the entire group based on images they've seen....this can also be applied to other racial/ethnic/religoous groups but that's another discussion....
  • blackgod813

LOL I been saying ? like this for years! But these 90's and 2K babies are too privileged, high all the time, ultra trend followers, and have hella short attention spans to even see it for what it is. I mean That "gender reassignment" ? wasn't even legal not that long ago. Just like ? and ass injections. People used to go to like Brazil(the grand daddy of plastic surgery) and parts of asia to get all this done. Like 10 years ago this ? became cool and mainstream. In the states and everywhere else. That's why you see so much of it now. It's like legalized mad science and ? . Kinda like how they keep a lid on cloning. Soon that's going to become "cool". I'm shocked that no "Modern day" feminist nor really religious folks are addressing this crazy ? . But they focus on women's decision to get an abortion and plastic surgery......? So a man ? is cool....... but an actual woman is not? This is just like how "modern day" feminist go ape ? over the most trivial of things. But wont say a damn word against islams treatment of females. But that's a whole notha topic.

And we all just laughed at that boondocks gangstalecious episode. I said that's the direction we was headed in, and now look. Not gone point fingers but we see who's "supporting" all this madness.

Yeah, and people used to think smoking was good for your health, lead paint and asbestos were regularly used in building materials, ? was illegal, alcohol was prohibited, black people sat at the back of the bus, couldn't use water fountains or the same rest rooms as white people.

If you're actually for going back to the "good ol' days" when ? was being pushed into black communities, racial profiling was acceptable and the white people dictated everything, you're a ? selectivelt ignorant ? who doesn't realise this is as good as it's going to get for most people, the next 60 years are going to be ? awful due to environmental changes that will lead to mass migration and really where 22 ? Bangladeshi people are going to migrate to in 6-14 years bothers me a lot more than whether some spiteful ? has a problem with a dude wanting to be and feeling like they should be a woman in appearance and behaviour.

Also by comparing ? to transsexuals you're betraying any real understanding of the biological factors that contribute to transgender tendencies. You clearly are speaking based on opinion and not scientific or psychological studies that have shown gender is not determined by sex or genitalia but by chromosomal balance and hormones.

You honestly sound like one of those ? Sharia law advocates to me and if you have a problem with Western society's liberal tendencies, you know you can ? off to Russia or the UAE instead, right?

This is a hip hop board full of black men an black ideas take that liberal ? ? some where
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2017

Yeah, and people used to think smoking was good for your health, lead paint and asbestos were regularly used in building materials, ? was illegal, alcohol was prohibited, black people sat at the back of the bus, couldn't use water fountains or the same rest rooms as white people.

If you're actually for going back to the "good ol' days" when ? was being pushed into black communities, racial profiling was acceptable and the white people dictated everything, you're a ? selectivelt ignorant ? who doesn't realise this is as good as it's going to get for most people, the next 60 years are going to be ? awful due to environmental changes that will lead to mass migration and really where 22 ? Bangladeshi people are going to migrate to in 6-14 years bothers me a lot more than whether some spiteful ? has a problem with a dude wanting to be and feeling like they should be a woman in appearance and behaviour.

Also by comparing ? to transsexuals you're betraying any real understanding of the biological factors that contribute to transgender tendencies. You clearly are speaking based on opinion and not scientific or psychological studies that have shown gender is not determined by sex or genitalia but by chromosomal balance and hormones. There have been examples of homosexual activity in multiple species, not just humans, you're acting like it's an issue of race when it's not. There are ? black people, ? Caucasians, ? chimps, ? alligators, ? swans, even ? tsetse flies. You clearly have no ? clue what you are talking about, acting like gender is a fad, not a keyed in biological profile and need to be. ? Hell, have you even read a scientific textbook on human biology in the last 30 years?

You honestly sound like one of those ? Sharia law advocates to me and if you have a problem with Western society's liberal tendencies, you know you can ? off to Russia or the UAE instead, right?

w_f5Jb.gif
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I died at "bad parody of the average female"

You made your point with part alone
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh I'm so tired of ? talk. This ? is everywhere. No diss to OP. But.....

This ? is everywhere. Barbershops. Online. I was chilling with a cousin last week and he was talking about getting hit on by a ? ? . Like, what in the entire ? . I can't seem to shake ? talk.

? ? ?

a71bbeyxerj7.gif
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, ? this thread with fire.
  • blackgod813

Also by comparing ? to transsexuals you're betraying any real understanding of the biological factors that contribute to transgender tendencies. You clearly are speaking based on opinion and not scientific or psychological studies that have shown gender is not determined by sex or genitalia but by chromosomal balance and hormones.

This is a hip hop board full of black men an black ideas take that liberal ? ? some where

So you're saying black people can't be liberal minded or educated? I'm sorry, are you ashamed of black intellectuals or something? Do you think black people need to aspire to being ignorant and opinionated rather than educated and dealing with facts?

Your mentality is the reason people feel fit to persecute and demand black people when you persecute the next man for actually getting an education, being progressive minded rather than a cultural recidivist and pushing forward rather than moving backwards. You want brutally conservative values, move somewhere with them. If you dislike liberal values, why live in the West and not the UAE, DRC, Uganda or any other backwards society? If you want to live in a backwards culture, move to live with them, why expect progressiver minds to be backwards just because you're an uneducated ? even though you have access to the internet and libraries to educate yourself? You're keeping yourself down and wanting to keep others down too because you have no higher learning., That's on you for being an ignorant ? that assumes everyone else with high melanin content has to have a low IQ like you. Sorry, some of us want 6 figure jobs and aspire to greater things which requires education and a deeper understanding of how the world really works, not just how you'd like it to because you exist in a microcosm of selective ignorance and illiteracy. The problem is not society, it's your expectations of society because you want what you want rather than accepting it is what it is. This is not your imagination, idiot, this is reality.

Is this a ? or a ?
  • blackgod813

So you're saying black people can't be liberal minded or educated? I'm sorry, are you ashamed of black intellectuals or something? Do you think black people need to aspire to being ignorant and opinionated rather than educated and dealing with facts?

Your mentality is the reason people feel fit to persecute and demand black people when you persecute the next man for actually getting an education, being progressive minded rather than a cultural recidivist and pushing forward rather than moving backwards. You want brutally conservative values, move somewhere with them. If you dislike liberal values, why live in the West and not the UAE, DRC, Uganda or any other backwards society? If you want to live in a backwards culture, move to live with them, why expect progressiver minds to be backwards just because you're an uneducated ? even though you have access to the internet and libraries to educate yourself? You're keeping yourself down and wanting to keep others down too because you have no higher learning., That's on you for being an ignorant ? that assumes everyone else with high melanin content has to have a low IQ like you. Sorry, some of us want 6 figure jobs and aspire to greater things which requires education and a deeper understanding of how the world really works, not just how you'd like it to because you exist in a microcosm of selective ignorance and illiteracy. The problem is not society, it's your expectations of society because you want what you want rather than accepting it is what it is. This is not your imagination, idiot, this is reality.

Is this a ? or a ?

Neither, but if anything I find it sad you think only two groups would disagree with you, as if any other large social group would agree with your dumb ? ass on principle of skin colour, creed or race. You do realise Ru Paul is a black man who chooses to dress as a woman, right? Do you honestly think there are no black homosexuals or lesbians? You ? delusional dunce. Get a ? clue and travel outside your neighbourhood, you sound like you've not even got a passport.

You are ignorant and by assuming such about me you've just proven as much about yourself even further. Do you even have a ? GED?

Listen first year college student snow flake I am not even in your realm of basing sexual the fake word gender with race move on....u don't even Kno ? 's...stop Reading books they dress up like that kus they want to be pretty an sleep with men for sexual kicks....u admitted u don't even Kno any...I'm from a place they every where.... go around the people u defending an report back
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator

I need the stats on this coz you cant just make a baseless claim to bolster your agenda.

• blackgod813
    I claimed to be in college? No I didn't I said u are with your pretty ideas..u said u didn't Kno many transexuals..u said this..If I am honest, I am too. I don't deal with too many overt homosexuals or lesbians too often, u said that. The topic is should females worry about trans people...never said I dislike tran people but it has no place on this board.
    O a ? ? the father of psychology said the black man is to primitive to study...so why I give a ? about this depravity pseudo science
  • blackgod813
    edited July 2017
    So you're my biographer now, you know who I've met and haven't met in my life time?

So you don't want to discuss biological components as contributing factors for alternative genders? Yeah. That's because you can't, you stupid ? . There's 80 years of studies on gender dysphoria to dig into if you can even ? processs it, read up, ? . I'm not lowering myself to your level, get on mine.

You claim to be in college but use capitalisation incorrectly and can't even spell the four letter word "know" correctly, you are either lazy, stupid, a liar or have applied to a place with low standards.

If you live in a place full of transsexuals, and haven't moved despite disliking them... my question is why haven't you moved?

I've had to work in the sphere of entertainment for 11 years now, if you honestly think there are not ? /lesbians/bis/trans people in that world I don't know what to tell you.

A buddy block me I'm sik of all this. ? around an Ill put u in a dress
    U seem like a man of means care to meet.. words fail us
  • blackgod813
    edited July 2017
    I'm in college? No, I graduated a long time ago. The fact you act like getting an education is bad shows how dumb you are.

You are so dumb you try use a fancy word like "pseudo" and can't evben spell that ? right when you obviously trying to flex some linguistic knowledge and failing in the process.

Roots of my tress of knowledge aren't great, that's called evolution and social development. If you want to apply standards of the 1890s to the modern day, you're a ? idiot who must think he's went through a time machine. The rest of us are living in the modern age day to day.

I dislike people like u...quoting Holocaust at first they came for Jews an then...? the Jews..get this playa ? anybody who aint black U a hoe I told u once we done.. Flower child ? u make people vote for Trump we sick of u snow flakes we taking are country back,,, education isnt bad the liberal mindset is..
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »

I need the stats on this coz you cant just make a baseless claim to bolster your agenda.
    https://youtu.be/1j2Duy_xzEA
  • blackgod813
    edited July 2017
    I'm in college? No, I graduated a long time ago. The fact you act like getting an education is bad shows how dumb you are.

You are so dumb you try use a fancy word like "pseudo" and can't evben spell that ? right when you obviously trying to flex some linguistic knowledge and failing in the process.

Roots of my tress of knowledge aren't great, that's called evolution and social development. If you want to apply standards of the 1890s to the modern day, you're a ? idiot who must think he's went through a time machine. The rest of us are living in the modern age day to day.

I dislike people like u...quoting Holocaust at first they came for Jews an then...? the Jews..get this playa ? anybody who aint black U a hoe I told u once we done.. Flower child ? u make people vote for Trump we sick of u snow flakes we taking are country back,,, education isnt bad the liberal mindset is..

"I am an idiot who txtspks everything because I have no education". I am sorry intelligence offends you enough to cause a sense of dislike. Simple minds get offended over simple things though. So, not surprising. You don't even consistently misuse "U" in a uniform context. You're illiterate. Get some help.

Seriously, get an education if you can.

It's three am an u Wana talk about transexuals...u are in uproar to defend this...u like numbers...ok..72 percent of white people about 12 percent of black 5,5 million nra members 95 percent white. ..I'm goin back to Storm front to study it's what I do at 3am...u see they will surive men like me will surive in this new time men like u will not ...bye kiss face..I text speak I'm busy man Storm front Vlad face book u with the constant obession with ? 's ..
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I work over in Asia and that ? is prevalent here. I don't go nowhere by myself. I always keep a second pair of eyes with me. These MFS be trying to trick ? dudes. Yuck!
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

blackgod813 4 president in 2022!