Fellas and Women in a relationship, need some real help

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a control issue or a history issue.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Get some side cat.... but if u morally aren't a cheater sacrifice I guess ... maybe be more intimate to get her in the mood? Idk women be ? one day it's all good the next day it's an issue
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before i give my opinon, how often do yall have sex?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    okay I found a reasonable comment in this thread this is exactly what I was going to ask.
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All about compromise, can't expect her to change her nature for you and vice versa. So if she's worth it and you want it to work out and she truly loves you then she wouldn't mind at all meeting you somewhere in the middle
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    @silverfoxx is your gf on birth control? If so that could be a reason why her sex drive took a dip.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ain't hittin it right
  • 2stepz_ahead
    heres the thing.....it seems like the newness and novelty of the beginning wore off.

case and point...
    i have this female freind. wasnt in a relationship for like three years. finally got with a guy.....they was fukking like rabbits. ? always snuck off to the bathroom or some ? ...she loved that ? .

after about 8 months....? slowed . she started saying ? like she had to work and all this...we warned her. but she admitted that she was excited in the beginning...now thats its consistent, she can focus on other things. dude complained..she aint wanna fix it.....now they divorcing or divorced.

but thats just one story...

ask if she likes what your doing. getting dikk and getting dikked down right is two different things.
    are you catering to her needs?
    do you make her feel special?

do you read her body language? or do you just hammer away?

do you mentally fukk her also?

did you fukk up somewhere?

just have a talk with her. dont let ? like this fester. the moment she said that...it should have lead to more questions as to the whys and what you likes.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on to the next is what i would be doing, i would be thinking she's not feeling me like i feel her
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    ? other ? my ? ..
    I ve finally come to this theory, for a man there's usually gonna be 2 women, the one u want to raise ur kids and the one just wanna smash all crazy....if u lucky they the same girl and very lucky they the same girl....if not u got to do what u gotta do my ?

• Westie
    I love all these old and married ? in the thread talking bout they'd be out or cheat. Like none of y'all have had a woman not want to ? as much. I expect it from young ? but either the vast majority of you are complete trash (I haven't ruled that out) or you're fronting like a mfker.
  • Westie
    @silverfoxx is your gf on birth control? If so that could be a reason why her sex drive took a dip.

Also many prescriptions have this effect, like antidepressants. She's also 24, her prime aint hitting for a few years, and I'm assuming you're in yours. Doesn't mean there's anything "wrong" with either of you.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^this

An old ex liked to be please but didnt like to return it, sex drive wasnt all that great n i brushed it aside bc i loved her

Fast forward next chick we were on the same level damn near burned each other out took a break n went back at it

Didnt know what i was missin til i got somethin better
  • Westie
    edited July 2017
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    I love all these old and married ? in the thread talking bout they'd be out or cheat. Like none of y'all have had a woman not want to ? as much. I expect it from young ? but either the vast majority of you are complete trash (I haven't ruled that out) or you're fronting like a mfker.

With age comes experience.. If you're dealing with someone and you aren't compatible in certain areas.. Especially sexually.. The relationship is going no where fast.. You can overlook it all you want.. But there will come a time when that thing you overlooked to start a relationship is the very thing that will break a relationship.. Some of the older cats on the board have been there and done that.. This isn't rocket science.. But I digress...

As long as your experience from jumping from relationship to relationship, and sticking your ? into the 1st thing with open legs has made you happy, and you have never ? over a good woman in the process cool. Cuz ? talking and compromise, your ? tho.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    Lol.
    Chics like to ? just as much. But it's about how you make them feel. If you act like that's your primary interest and not finessing the other areas then she going to feel like a sex object.

This.

Women LOVE sex. 99% of all media women make or are aimed at them involve sex in some way.

What they want is the finesse. If you just tackling her every half hour that ? going to not only make her believe she's not worth anything but its also going to bore her to death.

You gotta rev the engine up. Engage her when its not about sex. Little ? like just holding general ass conversation goes a long way.

@jono @Cinco cosign
  • Westie
    Go figure wrote: »
    ^^^^this

An old ex liked to be please but didnt like to return it, sex drive wasnt all that great n i brushed it aside bc i loved her

Fast forward next chick we were on the same level damn near burned each other out took a break n went back at it

Didnt know what i was missin til i got somethin better

That's completely different.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

With age comes experience.. If you're dealing with someone and you aren't compatible in certain areas.. Especially sexually.. The relationship is going no where fast.. You can overlook it all you want.. But there will come a time when that thing you overlooked to start a relationship is the very thing that will break a relationship.. Some of the older cats on the board have been there and done that.. This isn't rocket science.. But I digress...

As long as your experience from jumping from relationship to relationship, and sticking your ? into the 1st thing with open legs has made you happy, and you have never ? over a good woman in the process cool. Cuz ? talking and compromise, your ? tho.

Yeah pretty much.. Only thing I would clarify is the advice I am giving isn't just aimed at sex.. That's just in general.. Life is too short to settle.. In any area of life. You can try to compromise.. But someone ultimately if not both of them won't be totally happy..

To @cinco 's point.. Maybe he needs to put a little finesse in how he deals with his lady.. But if that isn't the case.. He's gonna have to really think about whether he wants to continue dealing with her and she will have to do the same... He shouldn't feel like he can't get satisfied.. And she shouldn't feel like a ? after being intimate with her man.. This isn't about ? over a good woman.. It's about a relationship not working out.. It happens.. If this ultimately breaks them apart it'll give both of them the opportunity to find a partner that they are more compatible with.
  • 2stepz_ahead

aye.....i said have a talk and gave examples.....

i never said smash another chick...

but how you doing today?
  • Westie

Yeah pretty much.. Only thing I would clarify is the advice I am giving isn't just aimed at sex.. That's just in general.. Life is too short to settle.. In any area of life. You can try to compromise.. But someone ultimately if not both of them won't be totally happy..

To @cinco 's point.. Maybe he needs to put a little finesse in how he deals with his lady.. But if that isn't the case.. He's gonna have to really think about whether he wants to continue dealing with her and she will have to do the same... He shouldn't feel like he can't get satisfied.. And she shouldn't feel like a ? after being intimate with her man.. This isn't about ? over a good woman.. It's about a relationship not working out.. It happens.. If this ultimately breaks them apart it'll give both of them the opportunity to find a partner that they are more compatible with.

so you don't think anybody should ever compromise with somebody They love in any relationship? And that's how you look at it if I don't get my way a hundred percent I'm unhappy? That's really sad. We just are going to disagree on a fundamentally basic level.
  • 2stepz_ahead

so you don't think anybody should ever compromise with somebody They love in any relationship? And that's how you look at it if I don't get my way a hundred percent I'm unhappy? That's really sad. We just are going to disagree on a fundamentally basic level.

compromise on whats not that important to you.
    and it depends on the person.....

too much time to waste no being happy or bartering
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a control issue or a history issue.

Word. Bruh I ain't trying to be sexist, but ? women can be complex as ? lol.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @silverfoxx
    Been there. Done that. I won't go into all of the explicit details of my personal experience, but my advice....find a woman who is just as good as her and has a comparable sex drive. Please believe me when I say they exist. Don't sell yourself or your needs short. Doing so is a guaranteed recipe for disaster. Thank me later.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    farris2k1 wrote: »

First couple months probably often like 4-7 times a week. Last couple of weeks before she admitted how she felt like one or twice.