If You F** With Fairs Or Carnivals, Check This Out

2»

Comments

• rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    @R0mp ...How the ? did u find a documentary about this ? ? That's Y I ? with the Ill Comm. Y'all know EVERYTHING. Yeah, I refrain from the rides. Dam junkies ain't got the strength 2 tighten up ? lol.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    I cant believe they opended that fair up next morning business as usual, ? THAT

They opened up the next morning with no rides. Just the food and all that.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    They shut down all the fair rides and that ? still ain't back open. I never ? with the fair rides because it always looked like they let geeks run em. They said lil homie that passed away got thrown up in the air 50 ft. ? down here talkin bout boycott it, I bet the ? I don't. I need that food in my life. I been here my whole life and ain't nobody I heard of ever had nothin like that happen before, literally a one and million chance. It's cold, but logic says it'll be a while before somethin like that happens again. I still ain't ridin no rides tho.

I always forget you a Columbus ? . O-H...

@lefty and @Like Water Another Columbus dude. A Co-Worker's kid was there and the guy who checked it a little before this incident happened, took off his shirt and ran the ? outta there.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    They shut down all the fair rides and that ? still ain't back open. I never ? with the fair rides because it always looked like they let geeks run em. They said lil homie that passed away got thrown up in the air 50 ft. ? down here talkin bout boycott it, I bet the ? I don't. I need that food in my life. I been here my whole life and ain't nobody I heard of ever had nothin like that happen before, literally a one and million chance. It's cold, but logic says it'll be a while before somethin like that happens again. I still ain't ridin no rides tho.

@lefty and @Like Water Another Columbus dude. A Co-Worker's kid was there and the guy who checked it a little before this incident happened, took off his shirt and ran the ? outta there.

Smh. ? can't do their jobs right for ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Smh. ? can't do their jobs right for ? .

At all and didn't want to assume responsibility.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    I was just on that ride not even a month ago when the fair was here in Jersey. Never again

...Ol' Final Destination ass nikka...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only go to those things for the food. I worked at a legitimate amusement park as a ride operator when I was 16 and know for a fact that ? wasn't safe or clean for that matter. No way I'm ? with these pop up fair rides. Thats just asking for it.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lefty_ ....That's cold man ( lol ) damn! Don't ? stop that cash flow / cuz they Gon get they money rain, sleet, hail , snow
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? them rides b. Used to have one come to my hometown in SW VA every summer...? dudes putting those rides together looked like ? heads down to the sores.

I saw 6 year olds strapping themselves in because those ? didn't care.

I only went for the funnel cake and easy white trash ? .