The Greatest Stories Ever Told On The I.C.

Options
illestni99ainne
illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
So in my few years here I've read some down right disgusting, thought provoking disturbing but most of the time hilarious stories. Post up your best stories you ever read on the I.C.

I'll start with a short but sweet one
sa06f7th7br4.png

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J though he was the man telling us he was pulling up on disabled girls
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady zee thread.
  • Copper
    Options
    Zee, six, towers and S2j all got ran off by thier ?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

Joker ? a sleeping girl.

When was this?
  • Copper
    Options
    Joker homeboy telling him about his "? "
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Joker homeboy telling him about his "? "

Come on man
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Joker ? a sleeping girl.

When was this?

Scumbag confessional in donkey
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened to "the chronicles of a Lil ? ? " ?

That ? almost had me laughing to the point of tears lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Joker ? a sleeping girl.

When was this?

Scumbag confessional in donkey

I do not recall
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for all who have considered fighting an african....please consider my story

i'll also share cause this was funniest of all time back down from a fight story

back story- i love all my friends, even the ones that aint too polished and my girl lynnette is what one would call "hood". The type of chick who fights over baby daddies and stuff like that. Anyways....im in the car wit her (she's driving and we pull up to the gas station) so i stay and wait in the car while she runs in to pay for the pump. She comes out maybe 3 or 4 minutes later and fills up. When she gets in the car she slams the door and has an attitude, and im just lookin like "what the ? is wrong wit u?" like i just saw the ? 3 min ago and she was fine, now she bringing this wave of horrible energy around me.

and thats when i saw her staring....

didnt take me long to figure out what the problem was. There was a car at another pump directly in front of us and there's a ? sitting at the driver's seat grilling the ? outta us. Not just my friend. But both of us, so i put 2 and 2 together that these ? had exchanged words in the gas station for whatever reason. Now mind you, im from hyde park. I have to be very angry to fight. I aint the type of person to just start scrapping without warrant so when i see these ? making motions like it was gonna go down, my first instinct was like "wtf"

but then a button when off....

and something in me just got gully. I guess the way this ? was grilling me from the other car idk. So mind you, this all took place over the course of maybe 4 minutes, but just like in western movies, the staredown was slow motion. My friend jump out the car, the other ? jumps outta her car, then i jump out like we bout to southside stomp that ass. Now immediately after getting outta the car, i notice my opponent is 7 feet tall. Its so funny how small people look in their cars and then they emerge as this larger than life figure when they step out and the ground shakes when they place their foot down. And not only that but she was husky. Amazon, broad shouldered queen latifah lookin ? with very dark skin. Not that it means anything, but dark skin is always more threatening and menacing looking when it comes to a fight. Its all good...i wasnt tripping yet. Im like "aight ? ", and i was gearing up to do the jump and punch cause there is no way my fist would have connected if my feet were on the ground.

and then i heard the voice....

and for a second, i thought mufasa was calling to simba from the sky and i had just overheard it, but no....it was my opponent. She was african. The ? sounded like james earl jones!!!!! And from there it was over cause i aint fighting no ? africans. I heard the accent and i literally tugged at my friends wrist like "we gotta go". I said it just like that "we gotta go". But this project ass ? dont know when to say when. See i live by a very strict set of rules so i know when the odds aint in my favor and i'll catch you on the flip side, but hood ? dont come with this skill. Thats why they carry stab wounds to the grave. I was facing down this amazon mufasa lookin ? who was from africa!! Lmao @ this ? thinkin i was gonna fight an african. I just got back in the car. (i also locked the door)

you know how in action/adventure and kung fu movies slow it down.....

so you can see the effects of the punches and hear the sounds of the swing? Thats what i witnessed...... From the car of course. Every time the african ? swung, i'd hear "whhhoooooosh, whooooooooosh" and i was just really pulling for my friend to get back up........ From the car of course. So the ? drags her body across the ground back to the driver seat like they do after getting shot in the movies and i let her in. Of course, like any ? , her first words were "why you aint help me?" i said "? i just unlocked the door, ? else u want from me, ? ?" now i assumed she was more mad about having to drive home wit a missing shoulder than she was at me, but apparently not. She was really upset that i didnt jump in the fight and tried to chump me in front of my other friends when we got back. She tried to put it off like i had no heart. I just told the story, and ? was dying. I tried to tell the chick...i even tried to pull her away from the fight. You cant fight no fuckng africans. An african???? With an accent thick as hell that meant she was fresh off the boat. You gonna try to fight one??? ? u must be stupid

Real ? tears bruh! Lmfao!
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok I nominate one of my L's

Ok I've posted this before so here yall go after this one I gotta rack up some W's in this ? cuz deez hoes had a ? really outta character at times

ok so i apologize in advance for this long read but i think every word is vital to describe this epic L. ok so this one happened in jr high. So I was a straight up nerd in jr high/hs (everybody wasnt that dude in high school my ? !) Especially in Jr. high my moms was still picking out my clothes and ? had me out there looking crazy. Anyways I used to always get into it with this one cat named Andre. Pretty boy mahfucka with a curly gumby. (I still see his face and want to put a boot in it) He was always cracking jokes on me because I was chubby and was a nerd. So this ether is kinda split in 2 parts. Part 1: I was really feeling this chick named Melia. She was a bad redbone chick, with the fat ass and ? was like pow son! lol I knew her since elementary school, but never had the nerve to step to her because I figured I'd get rejected. I was telling my older brother about it, and he pumped me up telling me I should just go for it all she can say is no or whatever blah blah blah. But I was still too scared to actually walk up to her and say anything. So I figured I would write her a note on some do you like me check here for yes, no or maybe ? right. So during class one day I started to write my note (in hindsight I should have wrote that ? at home) In the note I was telling her how much I was feeling her she was so cute, funny and smart, and would she go to the upcoming school dance with me yada yada blah blah blah. While I'm writing my note, that ? Andre who sat behind me was looking over my shoulder to see what I was doing. (Should have known that ? was plotting.) And sees I'm writing the note. After I write the note I'm still scared bcause even though I was able to write how I was feeling and kinda be the man in note form, I was still scared to give it to her so I sat on it for a couple days.

So this ? Andre in the meantime has tried befriending me on some man we should let bygones be bygones, you actually a cool ass dude. We should hang out and play sega, we bonded on some cheat codes for mortal kombat. So I tell him my plight I was really digging Melia and wanted to be with her. I showed him my note like a ? . And he's like aw man, thats whats up I really hope you get her man. If you are too shy you should let me give her the note for you because shes in my next class. By this time I'm thinking hes my friend so I was like ok thats real decent of you man. So I give the note to him and tell him to meet me after 5th period english because I knew his class was right next door to mine that period. So After 5th period I meet up with him and he got the biggest smile on his face and hes like man she said yeah and thought that was so nice of you. She told me to give you her number and to call her tonight. Man I was on cloud 9 the rest of the school day. I was no good for the rest of my classes cuz all I could think about was Melia, she was about to be mine, I swear my walk home from school was like this smh...

https://youtu.be/8tJoIaXZ0rw

So I finally work up the nerve to call her and we talk for a couple days. I'm really thinking I'm in there I was nervous but I held my composure. So she says yes to going to the school dance! I was happy as hell g! So my moms takes me to this place called jw (jeans west) and got some knock off cross coulors. I wanted the real thing but moms wasn't about to spend her hard earned money on no $60 jeans. So I compromised with jw. I did have some reebok blacktops though (remember those?) Man I thought was was gonna be the man when I stepped in the dance with my 'fit and Melia on my arm. I was gassed up as hell smh. Now the next issue is I can't dance for ? . I don't know what I was thinking inviting her to a dance anyways. (Yes I do, to get to feel on her ? , get a kiss or at least fangah her in the locker room or something.) My older brother taught me some basic moves so I thought I was set.

So the day of the dance arrives I'm sweating bullets ya'll. It was on a saturday so I had time to get a haircut that day so I'd be as fresh as possible. Melia and I agreed to meet at the school and go from there. So we get in, and again I'm nervous as hell can hardly make eye contact with her. We sit around eachother for a sec, and I guess she got bored of sitting there waiting on me and was like look ? you wanna dance or what? Me: Oh, um yeah yeah thats cool if you want to. So we go out to the dance floor. And I'll never forget the song it was MC Brains song Oochie ? lmfao. So I start whatever dance I was doing not knowing what I was doing because I couldnt pull off the dance moves my brother taught me quite like he could and I swear it was like that scene out of the wood where ol boy first gets to the dance and hes dancing with that chick, and she taps him on his shoulder says I'm tired now and walks away. Thats exactly what she did. I was like oh ok thats cool and I go sit back down. So by now I've sat through like 6 songs. I'm sitting there looking all dejected because she never came to check on me or sit with me at least. My homeboy Jeremiah comes up to me after the next song ends and is like man that ? Andre in there dancing with your girl man. By this time a slow song has come on (boy's 2 men's ill make love to you) and hes like feeling all on her butt. So by now I'm hurt. I use a payphone and call my pops and he comes to pick me up. I go home crushed.

So monday comes, gotta go back to school. By 1st period I've already heard Melia and Andre are the new "it" couple. I have Melia in my 4th period class but I don't say ? to her the entire time (Yeah, that'll teach her!) And I go back in my little shell for the next couple days. Ok so here's ether #2: Ok a couple weeks have gone by and by now I'm ? at Melia and that ? Andre ? that ? for doing that ? to me! That upcoming friday was a pep rally for the basketball team, they had a game that saturday. So I go to the pep rally and sit alone on the bleachers:( This ? Andre is a couple bleachers above me and sees me and starts cracking jokes Whenever I think of this sometimes he sound like Pac when he said: Thats why I took yo ? you fat muthafucka! lol By now I've lost it and I can't really remember what I said but I guess I did get the best of him with a joke and everybody started laughing. Oh so now I've hurt his manhood and he wants to fight. I'm like cool I've had enough of being picked on, besides I was a little bigger than him, I thought I could take him right? WRONG! We meet up afterschool down the street where we knew we wouldnt get in trouble for fighting. This ? proceeds to beat my ashass. I walk home with a busted nose and a black eye. By this time its like 4:30 school lets out at 2:45. My dad has been looking all over for me. I was supposed to pick up my little brother from school when he got out and walk home with him. So to top it all off I get in trouble for that. This my friends imho is the epitome of my soul burning slow...
    i

I didnt need u to share this pain u kinda depressed a ? ..facebook that an see wat she doin
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MurderM getting beat up by the ? dude still top 5 funniest ? I read on this site
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does Murder-M still post here? ? , we go way the ? back to early 2000 posting back in the G-Unit forums lmao
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MARIO_DRO post the story when you ? on yourself while shopping at Ralph Lauren and had to buy a new outfit and wear it out of the store

Don't think I ever laughed so hard while reading a story on this site
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MARIO_DRO post the story when you ? on yourself while shopping at Ralph Lauren and had to buy a new outfit and wear it out of the store

i came to say this one..