The Reason controlled by the Machine?

Options
2»

Comments

• StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    Options
    People on top do what they can to keep the people on the buttom there

The only way is to come through an established route taken by those who are part of the machine

You think they wan't new comers to come and take over?

They have millions and wan't a piece of the pie

Look at Trae he don't get play on 97.9 The Box

I believe cuz he poses a threat to control if he was to blow then get the homies to blow up and start taking control of

Hip Hop then where is the cut for the big dawgs?

They would feel like they got around the system that's a threat to their power scheme

Just shut him down no radio play and say it cuz of some shooting that has nothing to do with him

I wouldn't doubt half the posters are aspiring rappers with connects to the bigs

that's willing to ride they tip and make certain rappers look hype others outside the circle look wack

and other people with connections in media such as a&r, dj's,promoters,magazines etc

they all eat of the mainstream so their best interests iis to enforce their views on all forms of media including bloggz
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have 666 wack reactions can somebody please give a wack down below.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    StreetRap wrote: »
    People on top do what they can to keep the people on the buttom there

The only way is to come through an established route taken by those who are part of the machine

You think they wan't new comers to come and take over?

They have millions and wan't a piece of the pie

Look at Trae he don't get play on 97.9 The Box

I believe cuz he poses a threat to control if he was to blow then get the homies to blow up and start taking control of

Hip Hop then where is the cut for the big dawgs?

They would feel like they got around the system that's a threat to their power scheme

Just shut him down no radio play and say it cuz of some shooting that has nothing to do with him

I wouldn't doubt half the posters are aspiring rappers with connects to the bigs

that's willing to ride they tip and make certain rappers look hype others outside the circle look wack

and other people with connections in media such as a&r, dj's,promoters,magazines etc

they all eat of the mainstream so their best interests iis to enforce their views on all forms of media including bloggz

So where does KB fit in all of this?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    come on man! easy on the gifs. some ppl are at work...
  • marc123
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Do you think the reason is controlled by the Machine? ...........

does KB the kidnapper kno what kinda bs n troll fuckery you be posting in this forum. smh
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Trae didn't get banned from 97.9 because of the shooting he got banned because he cursed out the female dj live on air or something like that. I don't necessarily blame him for doing it because she tried to make it seem like it was his fault for the shooting.
    I can't honestly say that the ban hurt his career or not. Back then 97.9 was the only rap station in Houston but now we have 2 so if he puts out some heat I'm sure it'll make it's way on there eventually. Plus he does the Trae day thing every year so it's not the town won't support him or forget he exist. Trae gon be alright bro..
    I'm struggling with why u feel like "the machine" runs this ? little forum. U posted some music n these little niqqaz didn't like it and it hurt your feelings? I mean u are damn near 50 the average poster here is like 23 24, there's going to be some type of disconnect. But don't blame the illuminati because u can't make a hit. Take some personal responsibility..
    This ain't even no diss. This from one Houston niqqa to another. I'm old enough to remember what u were apart of and helped pioneer. Maybe a lot of people don't know, who gives a ? ? I know one thing your post aren't helping your cause if indeed have one..
  • marc123
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Trae didn't get banned from 97.9 because of the shooting he got banned because he cursed out the female dj live on air or something like that. I don't necessarily blame him for doing it because she tried to make it seem like it was his fault for the shooting.
    I can't honestly say that the ban hurt his career or not. Back then 97.9 was the only rap station in Houston but now we have 2 so if he puts out some heat I'm sure it'll make it's way on there eventually. Plus he does the Trae day thing every year so it's not the town won't support him or forget he exist. Trae gon be alright bro..
    I'm struggling with why u feel like "the machine" runs this ? little forum. U posted some music n these little niqqaz didn't like it and it hurt your feelings? I mean u are damn near 50 the average poster here is like 23 24, there's going to be some type of disconnect. But don't blame the illuminati because u can't make a hit. Take some personal responsibility..
    This ain't even no diss. This from one Houston niqqa to another. I'm old enough to remember what u were apart of and helped pioneer. Maybe a lot of people don't know, who gives a ? ? I know one thing your post aren't helping your cause if indeed have one..

@Ear2DaSt and @StreetRap reaction after readin bolded...

broken-laptop.gif
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
This discussion has been closed.