edited July 2017
    Options
    The Benz is almost done.

kzw03x4fbzgf.jpg
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yessir!!!!

Been hearing a lot of good things from practice. Gonna try to make it out there Sunday.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Yessir!!!!

Been hearing a lot of good things from practice. Gonna try to make it out there Sunday.

My sister stay in Atlanta and I got a month and a half of leave saved up I'm gettin to a Falcons game this year on some bucket list ?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was getting 3 or 4 free tickets a season in the GA Dome. They're going to be harder to come by for the Benz though. Maybe in a few years.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How yall see the NFL South shaking up this year?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    I got the Birds losing 4 or 5 this year. Tampa or Carolina getting a wildcard spot.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    Our Offense should take a huge leap forward and if we get any type of production from the run game I got the Bucs winning the South. Everyone is aware of us adding Jackson and Howard in the off season, but I think our Defense is going to surprise a lot of teams this year.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited August 2017
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Our Offense should take a huge leap forward and if we get any type of production from the run game I got the Bucs winning the South. Everyone is aware of us adding Jackson and Howard in the off season, but I think our Defense is going to surprise a lot of teams this year.

I know yall coaching staff. They're going to hold yall back. Yall coaches are some ? ? . Yall will never win more than 10 games. Wildcard spot maybe. Atlanta dam near had a parade when we fired yall current coaching staff.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atlanta is gonna have that good old super bowl loser hangover, don't see how they can better what they did last season... y'all peaked
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    Atlanta is gonna have that good old super bowl loser hangover, don't see how they can better what they did last season... y'all peaked

I'm thinking this too.
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

I know yall coaching staff. They're going to hold yall back. Yall coaches are some ? ? . Yall will never win more than 10 games. Wildcard spot maybe. Atlanta dam near had a parade when we fired yall current coaching staff.

I'm ok with Dirk as HC/DC as long as he continues to let out GM and scouting department make our rosters moves. Theres so much talent on this Offense, its almost fool proof. But, Mike Smith as our DC, dude def improved our DEF over the course of last year w/ a lack of talent and injuries.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

How they peaked when all the best players aside from Ryan under 30?
  • BIGG WILL
    Options

• joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2017
    Options

The players didn't peak, the team peaked... y'all did everything you guys could do to win that Super Bowl during the regular season, playoffs, and for most of the SB until the Patriots came back with the thunder, yall choked period... unless y'all find a new mental state which rarely happens in football, there's not much you guys can improve from last season... that was your moment and it slipped away

Matt Ryan could throw for 6,000 yards next season and it still don't mean ? ... the choke virus entered your psyche, also it's hard just going to consecutive Super Bowls period... look at past SB losers they fall off the cliff
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah yall Had your chance(s) :s
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    Defense got tired. Most of the defense were rookies. The teams was short on depth/breath due to injuries. They'll be back
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited August 2017
    Options
    And @joeyfkncrakk

I can pull up 7 Falcons threads with you coming in here hating and wrong. This ? is always wrong. Don't hate cuz the Chargers will forever be trash. It's ok
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2017
    Options
    And @joeyfkncrakk

I can pull up 7 Falcons threads with you coming in here hating and wrong. This ? is always wrong. Don't hate cuz the Chargers will forever be trash. It's ok

You are right my Chargers are ass lol, There was a year or maybe 2 where I was just being a straight ? towards y'all but that was a while ago... it's just facts now that u guys might have missed the train... no malice towards y'all bro if y'all bounce back that would be a helluva story but it's just pretty unlikely

I know one thing I wasn't wrong about was at halftime I called that the Patriots was gonna come back on that ass and it happened even made some live bet profit off that to justify my thug
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    Fact is, it's not a Fact about this upcoming season. Just a prediction
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fact is, it's not a Fact about this upcoming season. Just a prediction

Ok fasho call it prediction today and a fact after the season... I'll say this yall can get back to the playoffs but that division yall got is a worst to first division the last sum odd years just going off trends... the NFC south is pretty competitive and hard to stay atop of
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Jalen Collins has been suspended for the first 10 games of the 2017 regular season.

2nd violation in 2 years. He's probably done in Atlanta.