Young Buck Lays Hands on Starlito

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    lito puttin alot of effort on ig into defending himself lol so he ok with the way buck treated him and just gonna move on huh

What duck did was a ? move & stewpid doing that ? in front of the police like he just ain't get outta jail...,...again the way buck reacted he's guilty..lol
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    young buck on the bobby valentino

Idk man. You see how the ? ? up Chingy's career over those accusations then come to find out it wasnt true. People need to chill with that ? . Thats hood rat ? .

Chingy had a career? Bobby V didn't deny it though like Chingy

? had platinum and gold records before the ? bs so yeah.

That's not a career. Mike Jones went platinum too. Jay-Z, Nas, Snoop, T.i. etc....have careers.

Wtf? Here's the definition

kəˈrir/
    noun
    an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress.
    synonyms: profession, occupation, job, vocation, calling, employment, line, line of work, walk of life, métier
    "a business career"

Come again

The bold proves my point. Longevity is what makes a career. Rapping at the lunch table is not counted as part of a career. Get my point? You have to have longevity professionally. Chingy didn't have that.

Bruh Chingy had two platinum albums and one gold album what are you talking about he didn't have a career

Haters gon hate
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Idk man. You see how the ? ? up Chingy's career over those accusations then come to find out it wasnt true. People need to chill with that ? . Thats hood rat ? .

That's not a career. Mike Jones went platinum too. Jay-Z, Nas, Snoop, T.i. etc....have careers.

Who is Mike Jones?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vulcanraven a troll
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    P. Town wrote: »
    Tennessee dudes been callin Young Buck ? for years. This is nothing new.

I've never heard these rumors until today.

Me neither and I'm from Nashville.

What folks around u saying bout this ? , from what I read lito is officially the new king of the ville regardless

Lol man thats not saying much who out the Ville making noise?And lito been rapping for how many years now and the city crowning him the new King,must not be much going on in the ville

Man I've been down here for a minute and damn near every rapper I've heard from here, aside from Lito and Buck, are hard on the ears...lol. Even back in the late 90s my homeboy was from here and I used to ride down here to kick it sometimes on the weekends. He was plugged into the local rap scene back when Kool Daddy Fresh and Haystack were kinda poppin'. ? was trash back then too....lol.

@nex gin you in tha Ville, bruh?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lito puttin alot of effort on ig into defending himself lol so he ok with the way buck treated him and just gonna move on huh

What duck did was a ? move & stewpid doing that ? in front of the police like he just ain't get outta jail...,...again the way buck reacted he's guilty..lol

you stay with some wack ass name for folks
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

kəˈrir/
    noun
    an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress.
    synonyms: profession, occupation, job, vocation, calling, employment, line, line of work, walk of life, métier
    "a business career"

Come again

The bold proves my point. Longevity is what makes a career. Rapping at the lunch table is not counted as part of a career. Get my point? You have to have longevity professionally. Chingy didn't have that.

Bruh he had a career stop

It may have been short but it contained more success than a lotta ? today, cut it out

LOL his career was short like leprechaun
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2017
    Options

kəˈrir/
    noun
    "a business career"

Come again

Bruh Chingy had two platinum albums and one gold album what are you talking about he didn't have a career

I just explained it. A career is longer. Tony Yayo had a career too huh? Going platinum is irrelevant.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

kəˈrir/
    noun
    "a business career"

Come again

Haters gon hate

Y'all need to stop with this ? . Nobody hating especially on Chingy lol. He just didn't have a career and you got sensitive over it
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

kəˈrir/
    noun
    "a business career"

Come again

Bruh he had a career stop

It may have been short but it contained more success than a lotta ? today, cut it out

LOL his career was short like leprechaun

Yea that's what u quoted.

Is a midget not a person because they too short?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

you stay with some wack ass name for folks

Not gonna lie... I always laugh when he calls The Game thong thong thong thong thong

I trip out when he used to call 50 "Doo doo"
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options
    and yea Chingy had a lil 3-4 year run. Thats a lil career...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chingy had a career...it just wasn't very long. Went downhill after he left DTP (probably still would've gone downhill though, just look at the rest of DTP) and then had a slight resurgence with Dem Jeans and Pullin Me Back in like 07
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After further review, Star got to hold the L on this one
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    the diss n lito's explanation>>> plus lito becoming more popular from it but

buck moved him around too easily, gotta accept it, hell he'll prolly write self deprecating bars about it
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HK365
    HK365 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Options
    Big brothered Lito.

Damn, how he gonna just run to the studio instead of after him for the fair one?

Folks in here saying that ain't an L? How sway?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    HK365 wrote: »
    Big brothered Lito.

Damn, how he gonna just run to the studio instead of after him for the fair one?

Folks in here saying that ain't an L? How sway?

U think the police that maced them would have allowed that?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options
    Naw them crackas was right there aint no need to shoot the fade right in front of em
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options