Options
123457»

Comments

• HK365
    HK365 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Options
    HK365 wrote: »
    Big brothered Lito.

Damn, how he gonna just run to the studio instead of after him for the fair one?

Folks in here saying that ain't an L? How sway?

U think the police that maced them would have allowed that?

Has Buck been arrested?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    young buck on the bobby valentino

Idk man. You see how the ? ? up Chingy's career over those accusations then come to find out it wasnt true. People need to chill with that ? . Thats hood rat ? .

Chingy had a career? Bobby V didn't deny it though like Chingy

Exactly that ? career was already on life support when that ? ? came out.

His last album, which dropped 3 years before it happened, flopped.

These ? acting like it happened at the height of Right Thurr or something.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big brothered Lito.

Damn, how he gonna just run to the studio instead of after him for the fair one?

Folks in here saying that ain't an L? How sway?

U think the police that maced them would have allowed that?

Has Buck been arrested?

No, so I'm sure black successful folks taking those chances in front of cops is a good idea :/:/:/
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Idk man. You see how the ? ? up Chingy's career over those accusations then come to find out it wasnt true. People need to chill with that ? . Thats hood rat ? .

That's wasn't the point at all

A nba player career ends after an acl tear in year 2, it's just a short career

Same with chingy, career just short, except he actually accomplished accolades artists today would love
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same with chingy, career just short, except he actually accomplished accolades artists today would love

Exactly. He been rappin since like 2002. Thats a career. Accolades or none thats 15 years of work.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    edited August 2017
    Options

Exactly. He been rappin since like 2002. Thats a career. Accolades or none thats 15 years of work.

And I ain't say ? about how long or short his career was.

Just addressing you delusional ass ? , and Chingy, who think that ? ? actually hindered his already dwindling career.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And I ain't ? about how long or short his career was.

Just addressing you delusional ass ? , and Chingy, who think that ? ? actually hindered his already dwindling career.

Hell yeah it did. Once that ma'am sir posted a pic of them online claiming they were together it was a wrap.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

Hell yeah it did. Once that ma'am sir posted a pic of them online claiming they were together it was a wrap.

Yeah, sure. MF was just dying w/ anticipation for the next Chingy album in 2010.

trre.gif
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    P. Town wrote: »
    Tennessee dudes been callin Young Buck ? for years. This is nothing new.

I've never heard these rumors until today.

Me neither and I'm from Nashville.

What folks around u saying bout this ? , from what I read lito is officially the new king of the ville regardless

Lol man thats not saying much who out the Ville making noise?And lito been rapping for how many years now and the city crowning him the new King,must not be much going on in the ville

Man I've been down here for a minute and damn near every rapper I've heard from here, aside from Lito and Buck, are hard on the ears...lol. Even back in the late 90s my homeboy was from here and I used to ride down here to kick it sometimes on the weekends. He was plugged into the local rap scene back when Kool Daddy Fresh and Haystack were kinda poppin'. ? was trash back then too....lol.

@nex gin you in tha Ville, bruh?

@LcnsdbyROYALTY Yep. Been here for some years.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What folks around u saying bout this ? , from what I read lito is officially the new king of the ville regardless

Lol man thats not saying much who out the Ville making noise?And lito been rapping for how many years now and the city crowning him the new King,must not be much going on in the ville

Man I've been down here for a minute and damn near every rapper I've heard from here, aside from Lito and Buck, are hard on the ears...lol. Even back in the late 90s my homeboy was from here and I used to ride down here to kick it sometimes on the weekends. He was plugged into the local rap scene back when Kool Daddy Fresh and Haystack were kinda poppin'. ? was trash back then too....lol.

That's what's up. I thought I was the only one.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The song was out before the fight that's why he ran up
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Ion wanna speak to much on it cuz it kinda seem like a fake rumor but I'll just ask

Wat y'all hear bout battrd n fried
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ion wanna speak to much on it cuz it kinda seem like a fake rumor but I'll just ask

What!? Or who!?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @LcnsdbyROYALTY @nex gin we need to link up when I move up there
  • nex gin
    Options

@Peezy_Jenkins
    Never heard of the place til now. Had to Google it...lol. I'm almost afraid to ask what the rumor is.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

What!? Or who!?

Lol it's a fact someone got shot there yesterday, the wild rumor is an artist were discussing in here is on the run. I don't think the site is reputable tho
  • nex gin
    Options
    Ain't no tellin'. If there's any truth to it then it'll be on one of these news sites before long.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw them crackas was right there aint no need to shoot the fade right in front of em

I mean ? in rap songs always talking about "ON SIGHT" so on sight mean any where we see each other right?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw them crackas was right there aint no need to shoot the fade right in front of em

I mean ? in rap songs always talking about "ON SIGHT" so on sight mean any where we see each other right?

facts
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    They should put "long as 12 ain't around" in the adlibs
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, sure. MF was just dying w/ anticipation for the next Chingy album in 2010.

trre.gif

Shut up we homophobic once ? ? ? out we have no chance in life shut up u just shut up
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

trre.gif

Shut up we homophobic once ? ? ? out we have no chance in life shut up u just shut up
    Yo.

I met a girl from Bosnia and fall in love.
    One day I was bikin around the city and I saw a girl that I really felt that I wanted to marry(Wanna add 2016-06-18).
    She was everything she had so beautiful eyes and hair. I loved how she walked and I could feel the taste of her perfume from distance.
    I thought she was perfect and she was until yesterday..We been chattin and takin coffe in the town 4 times since 2016-06-18. We also went to the cinema &
    we went to the gym and she teached me yoga. I had the best time of my life since I was in jail... Anyway to what rly happend yesterday she invited me to her house
    since her parents finally went to bosnia..She asked me what my fav movie was so I put on my fav movie she got bored after 20 mins and she started to kiss me so we went to bed n soon as we went to bed
    she took my pants off and she started to suck me of until my ? went 90 degrees and after that I started to ? her for bout 10mins until she said that I had a baby ? ..I started to cry n felt rly bad.
    I couldnt get my ? up after that so she gave me some tea n we watched the movie until it was done n she told me i had to go home. Today when I chcked my facebook she had deleted n blocked me.. Ive been textin her since 5 hours..
    What is the problem? I am so down.
    Baby ? how small we talking