Breakfast Club & Comedian Lil Duval Gettin Heat For Interview Question About Trannies

Options

Comments

• rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U see how Charlemagne was soooo ? jokey like a female almost until Duval got real?He got on his " Code" for protection defending those Trans In a Hillbilly Skip! Interesting.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »

Nope. Not today. Y'all can commiserate in your homophobia and misinformation in peace.

Come talk to me about it. What's misinformation?

Trannies aren't women.

Women have all kinds of social, political and medical issues that trannies don't have.

*Birth control and its effects on their body
    The Abortion debate
    *Pregnancy and all the medical ailments that come from it like postpartum depression, gaining weight, gestational diabetes, etc
    *Feminine Hygiene issues

And That's just a few, its nowhere near exhaustive. Help this make sense.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

I hope he wasn't starting to backtrack it at the end... saying he went crazy and that's what made him say it ? WTF. First I thought he saying, he would've went crazy and killed the dude, but IDK.

Interestingly enough though, how the person asking him the questions says "nobody is going to agree with you saying that" then you look at most of the comments on the internet are of people saying they agree.

How about "nobody's gonna agree with trannies thinking it's ok to lie to somebody about their real gender" ? This ? is crazy.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Congrats on your soon to be multi platinum thread.....

You should copyright this post.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh these ? is going too far. More power to ? /trans community, but for them to trick a straight person and get away with it is some of the most foolish ? ever .

I stand behind my proclaim, that if a man/woman is tricked into that ? , the ? should be trialled and register as a sex offender for violating a person sexual rights. The con about this is that the person who was tricked may want to avoid public trial from embarrassment, but it's better then someone dying which I do not advocate for.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Duval is who?

He's influenced who?

He's a role model to who?

Oh ok. Just checking. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out why ppl give a ? about the opinions of a 4th tier comedian.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fake outrage. I see nothing wrong w/ what Duval said. There are just certain things in this world that you don't play or be deceptive about. Try it if you want to. I guarantee it's not going to end well for you if you do it to the wrong person. You got mfs taking his statement out of context as if he said he hates transgenders. You got mfs defending a transgender's right to deceive a heterosexual individual and not receive any repercussions. ? is wrong w/ some of these people? If some of these trannies would simply be honest w/ themselves and the person who they are with, then they wouldn't have to worry about getting beat up or killed for deceiving people.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Bruh these ? is going too far. More power to ? /trans community, but for them to trick a straight person and get away with it is some of the most foolish ? ever .

I stand behind my proclaim, that if a man/woman is tricked into that ? , the ? should be trialled and register as a sex offender for violating a person sexual rights. The con about this is that the person who was tricked may want to avoid public trial from embarrassment, but it's better then someone dying which I do not advocate for.

They don't give a single, solitary ? about straight men, ? . You know that. Especially straight Black men.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

These muthafuckas on Twitter can ? themselves!!! A transexual woman IS *clap* STILL *clap* A MUTHAFUCKIN *clap* MAN *clap*

The only thing I will somewhat agree on is that they SHOULDN'T be able to trick anybody cuz they STILL look like a MUTHAFUCKIN MAN!

This stupid ? or ? in that tweeet need to educate ITSELF on the XY Chromosome.

Any ? that gets tricked deserves a free pair of prescription eyeglasses when they hit tha bing for life for being dumb as ? . Duck ass ? .

I know it's ? on the IC that think otherwise. Yall not being politically correct. Yall are ? . Own up to that ? .

Like my ? @BOSSExcellence would say...

LESBIANS!!!!

wait..

? is in here standin up for trannies!!?!
    lemme guess @blackrain hahaha

? I ain't even been in this damn thread lol. I could honestly give 2 ? . I think they should disclose to someone before something happens if nothing else for their own safety...but ? out here on their Mr. Cee ? seeking out transexuals then trying to act like they were "tricked" need to stop lying to themselves too.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    U see how Charlemagne was soooo ? jokey like a female almost until Duval got real?He got on his " Code" for protection defending those Trans In a Hillbilly Skip! Interesting.

Ain't no code. ? used common ? sense. You wouldn't let nobody go on your radio show talking about they would ? people either especially if it legally would be a hate crime. That's not getting on a code that's using your brain
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope. Not today. Y'all can commiserate in your homophobia and misinformation in peace.

I got you Westie!
  • 7figz
    Options

I got you Westie!

Don't tell me you about to cape for the trannies ?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited August 2017
    Options
    He didn't have to invoke murder on a syndicated radio show. Like a lot of these comedians, his whole brand is being "provocative", so children in the bodies of grown ass men buy tickets to his shows. It wasn't even funny as a "joke." Comedians have got to be smarter instead of blaming peoples' responses to their lack of creativity on political correctness. If something is funny, I'm gonna laugh, even if it's offensive. He just wasn't funny, he was being simple.

That being said, for a transgender person to lie to a man about their identity is playing a very dangerous game. There are men who will ? you and to not be aware of that risk is almost like foolishly hoping for some kind of miraculous change in mindset. I am a woman and I am careful about the way I turn men away who try to talk to me. I'm always gracious. Never do the whole "I'm not interested. Get lost" ? . I am careful about how I talk to men in the street who get ignorant. I never talk crazy. I have seen enough worldstar videos to know that a man will knock my ? head off without thinking twice. It's not right, but I have to understand that risk. There are men who will ? or harm me, period. My whole identity as a woman is informed by being extra careful with how I deal with men because some of them don't mind hurting me. Ironically, a male who has or is transitioning to woman has to understand those risks.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

I got you Westie!

Don't tell me you about to cape for the trannies ?

Imagine how easy life would be if ? just stayed in their lane. If it don't affect me and mine, you can be whoever you wanna be and I support the latitude to do so.
  • 7figz
    Options
    He didn't have to invoke murder on a syndicated radio show. Like a lot of these comedians, his whole brand is being "provocative", so children in the bodies of grown ass men buy tickets to his shows. It wasn't even funny as a "joke." Comedians have got to be smarter instead of blaming peoples' responses to their lack of creativity on political correctness. If something is funny, I'm gonna laugh, even if it's offensive. He just wasn't funny, he was being simple.

That being said, for a transgender person to lie to a man about their identity is playing a very dangerous game. There are men who will ? you and to not be aware of that risk is almost like foolishly hoping for some kind of miraculous change in mindset. I am a woman and I am careful about the way I turn men away who try to talk to me. I'm always gracious. Never do the whole "I'm not interested. Get lost" ? . I am careful about how I talk to men in the street who get ignorant. I never talk crazy. I have seen enough worldstar videos to know that a man will knock my ? head off without thinking twice. It's not right, but I have to understand that risk. There are men who will ? or harm me, period. My whole identity as a woman is informed by being extra careful with how I deal with men because some of them don't mind hurting me. Ironically, a male who has or is transitioning to woman has to understand those risks.

For the sake of argument, which one you think is more problematic - a person whose stance is 'if you decided to deceive me, by lying about your born gender and by that allow me to unknowingly have sex with someone who was a born a man and thus be essentially a homosexual, I'll respond by killing you"

- or -

A person who believes they have the right to knowingly misrepresent themselves to someone else as a person of the opposite sex from which they were born, and expect no repercussions, or to decide what level that repercussion ther should be when they could just be honest' ?

Also, is saying that he'd ? that person really a line that's been crossed ? If the same question was asked to someone who about someone trying to ? them, would the potential ? victim saying she'd ? the ? be crossing the line ?

Also, let's not act like they didn't know it was an inflammatory question - talking about somebody essentially violating your manhood. ? their airwaves if they're gonna ask that type of questions. Why he gotta be PC and lie about his answer ? People gotta rephrase how they're going to defend themselves now ?
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even with the more passable MtF trans, post op or not, you'll know. He has nothing to worry about when it comes to being trapped.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think trans people should take offense to what was said, but rather take what Duval said as informative

Most heterosexual men are thinking to react the same way as Duval stated he would react, not to say that would be their reaction