Turfaholic wrote: »

C-Bo put it in a rap

fire-flames-burning-slowly-animated-gif.gif
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

C-Bo put it in a rap

All you need to hear.... Everybody out here know he ain't never put in no work ? telling stories of lives he never lived banging ? becuz he think it's cool and got his ass ran out of Sac and can't come back becuz them starz is still on him... But let him tell the world he blooded out blahdada Zilla clicked up with a body count a mile long meanwhile when ? hit the fan he dipped and can't come back
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    That ? Mozzy do all this talking he don't even be out here no more ? got ran up outta here he need to ? with all this big ? talk becuz we all know the truth out here.... You can fool the rest of the world but there's a reason his ass don't come home

exactly. when i was seeing all this, i was thinking the dude mozzy relocated and supposedly don't come back for nothing, not even to visit family.

easy to talk like a boss and take pictures throwing up the middle finger when you never about to step foot anywhere that you will see bo and be held accountable for your words
    bossflossy wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    That ? Mozzy do all this talking he don't even be out here no more ? got ran up outta here he need to ? with all this big ? talk becuz we all know the truth out here.... You can fool the rest of the world but there's a reason his ass don't come home

Ive seen him multiple times

all my sac folks say he been ghost for a while and they lost respect for him. said he obviously scared to come back. said it's for the best for him to get his money and stay where he at

All facts they not lying to you
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The good thing abt this tho is that if one of em gets killed in this, it was for a good cause.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mozzy got that pressure on him. Cali, seattle, Arizona & Kansas city shows gonna be tension.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's zilla? Anytime I hear that I think of yukmouth/godzilla. And last I knew him and cbo were buddies.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brotha Willie Lynch
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    What's zilla? Anytime I hear that I think of yukmouth/godzilla. And last I knew him and cbo were buddies.

Zilla is blood gang in Sac
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thing is..mozzy wasn't even talking ? really n it seems like c bo just knows he poppin n wants some publicity..
    That being said, the chances of bo really putting hands on him are high af
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Mozzy but he don't want it with the bald head nut
  • buttuh_b
    Options

Make up your mind @getoboy are you from the Bay or Sac?
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Thing is..mozzy wasn't even talking ? really n it seems like c bo just knows he poppin n wants some publicity..
    That being said, the chances of bo really putting hands on him are high af

https://youtu.be/A0Kk74LGtVM

I don't know. This Mozzy O.G. dissing C-Bo while he's in prison. C-Bo been screaming ? Mozzy gang for awhile.
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/QqFwwv8STws
    For all u lil dudes just bumpin & speculatin
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

? wtf when have I said I'm from the bay?? I be in the bay might have said that but yo goof ass probably took it a different way
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Some ? in North Dakota could've made this. ? this faceless ass ? lmao
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    ? might be real wit it or might not be.

But what threw me off is he got his face covered up.....then proceeds to tell the origin of his nickname (jail), says the beat in the background is his. May as well go ahead and take the mask off at that point. If he really got his nickname in prison and sitting in the trap....police watching this ? like....
    Taking-notes.jpg

Then gets to stuttering and stammering when he talking bout his enemies. Again ? might be legit wit the ? tho...but...ok.

If that was my loved one I'd tell him he should take that ? off the internet.
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options

Some ? in North Dakota could've made this. ? this faceless ass ? lmao

True but smart man as far as covering his face especially if u gettin it out da mud. ? goofy to me when ? be all n da cam flashing pistols & talking all that gang shid ...real live stewhead shid to me.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ow lavish d got out after 3 years n got locked back up like 2 days later on IG
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

? wtf when have I said I'm from the bay?? I be in the bay might have said that but yo goof ass probably took it a different way

Shut yo lil ? ass up. Don't play stupid. You was supposed to run me that fade the last two times I was in The Town and you ducked. It's ironic you live in Sac because I was out there too last time I was in Northern Cali. I got people from San Jose to Sac and everywhere between - Modesto, Stockton, Hayward, Fillmore, Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo, all that...down to LA. You a sucka.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im a lil confused as im knee deep in this mozzy gang ? ...isss Sacramento the bay area???or is it sanfransico ..
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im a lil confused as im knee deep in this mozzy gang ? ...isss Sacramento the bay area???or is it sanfransico ..

Sacramento is about 2 and a half hours from San Francisco. I personally don't consider it the bay, but when people from Sac or from outside the bay consider it the bay I don't trip off it either.

Sac is really it's own place. Lots of it's own culture there, but it definitely has been influenced by both the bay and LA heavy
  • blackgod813
    Options

Where the ? lavish d in jail...mann
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Where the ? lavish d in jail...mann

Nah Lav out
  • blackgod813
    Options
    The San Francisco Bay Area is a region in Northern California spanning the city of San Francisco and surrounding counties. On a peninsula, hilly San Francisco is known for its cable cars, Victorian houses and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. North, the Sonoma and Napa valleys are renowned wine-producing regions with hundreds of hillside vineyards. Gourmet food is showcased in Oxbow Public Market in the city of Napa.....an.... sak town bay area an back down