NBA Live '18 (yes... NBA Live) to have WNBA teams/players

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont want to finish creating player till the skin color bug gets fixed tho.

The devs said to rescan your face to fix the bug. And before you approve the scan the numbers on the bottom of the screen gives you different color complexions to choose from.

Im using andriod app and i dont see a option to change color. I rescanned and now im some jon b lookin as ? . How u not have a skin color option in the game is beyond comprehension. Im fed up and just about to play as this light skin ? .

You dont see the numbers between accept and rescan at the bottom of the screen after it generates a preview of you scan?

Yea there was a bug but its fixed. Yo i look so real now props to live im def leaning towards coppin now.
    aq3nqbboq8ys.jpg

What position u play
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio wrote: »

The devs said to rescan your face to fix the bug. And before you approve the scan the numbers on the bottom of the screen gives you different color complexions to choose from.

Im using andriod app and i dont see a option to change color. I rescanned and now im some jon b lookin as ? . How u not have a skin color option in the game is beyond comprehension. Im fed up and just about to play as this light skin ? .

You dont see the numbers between accept and rescan at the bottom of the screen after it generates a preview of you scan?

Yea there was a bug but its fixed. Yo i look so real now props to live im def leaning towards coppin now.
    aq3nqbboq8ys.jpg

What position u play

bench warmer
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

aq3nqbboq8ys.jpg

What position u play

Wing
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    thats dope for the lil girl ballers out there

forward thinking....

I'm surprised 2K didn't jump on this. Having the WNBA teams should help a little bit with Live's sales.

I'm still getting 2K though. Lol
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously the game is not as fluid as 2k but this IS just a demo. Im enjoying it for what it is and since its only $40 its worth it.
  • Trollio
    I tried out 3 types of players so far.

Wing defender, pg slasher, and wing shooter.

Only one i didnt enjoy was wing shooter.

Also if u reset yo player n make another, u keep all the accessories and stuff u bought in the store and unlocked.

That way u can stack those green points for gear and have fresh clothes early
  • AP21
    is adding the wnba really gon move the meter to ya'll?

srs question.
  • Trollio
    AP21 wrote: »
    is adding the wnba really gon move the meter to ya'll?

srs question.

It will bring out more female gamers which is good
  • AP21
    you think so?

like young girls, or 20 somethings?

i dont know no females who ever played ANY basketball video game
  • Trollio
    you think so?

It was lots of them on 2k...u never played with randoms n heard the chats?
  • AP21
    you think so?

It was lots of them on 2k...u never played with randoms n heard the chats?

oh HELL nah lol

my patience is super thin when it comes to online gaming
  • Trollio
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished The One demo. Played as a SF that was 6'6 and 220 lbs. Shot was terrible mainly because of the controls but I stayed in the paint. I got drafted #4 by the Suns.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take shooting off the right analog stick and the controls should be a little smoother.
  • Trollio
    Me, ben simmons, and embid go be the new big 3
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing I don't like about this game is that some players are getting damn near impossible shots in, especially zaza. You'll guard someone and some how a circus shot will go in for the CPU and you do the same and nothing. ? , I haven't even blocked curry once on a drive. Other than that, EA has stepped their game up. I like it.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Needs Sheryl Swoops & Lisa Leslie.

It needs toomy and cole also
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is alright. It is an improvement for the last live. The gameplay is still questionable though. The shot animations are terrible and are unrealistic as hell. I want 20 for 20 with curry bruh, like wtf lol. And the graphics are pretty ? . 2ks>>>> Overall the game is ok. If this ? cost 35 and below, I might consider copping.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i know the relearning process is gonna be ?

I hate starting up games that are similar w/ different controls....throws your game off on the other game too

end up shootin from half court and ?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    One thing I don't like about this game is that some players are getting damn near impossible shots in, especially zaza. You'll guard someone and some how a circus shot will go in for the CPU and you do the same and nothing. ? , I haven't even blocked curry once on a drive. Other than that, EA has stepped their game up. I like it.

Look at all the players you playing against, if there's no defensive architypes on either team, chances are it'll be easier to score. Im a defensive wing and ? is not getting around me. This is where traits really shine. You pick which traits work best for who your match up is to offset your opponents traits on offense and defense. Reading the comments just lets me know ? still playing this live demo with a 2k mindset. This ? is rpg lite
  • Trollio

Look at all the players you playing against, if there's no defensive architypes on either team, chances are it'll be easier to score. Im a defensive wing and ? is not getting around me. This is where traits really shine. You pick which traits work best for who your match up is to offset your opponents traits on offense and defense. Reading the comments just lets me know ? still playing this live demo with a 2k mindset. This ? is rpg lite

Cosign..my wing defender was snatching ? out the air n locking ? up. Defense actually was rewarded in this one
  • PSN-Canibuss
    I haven't even touched online. I'm talking about CPU.
  • KnowReasonForPeace

What level you playing on? Cpu is hard but tje traits for your controlled players is more effective the harder the difficulty is if executed right.
  • PSN-Canibuss

What level you playing on? Cpu is hard but tje traits for your controlled players is more effective the harder the difficulty is if executed right.

I tried it on Superstar and the computer turns into running backs, catching everything. Leaping jumps. Im playing on All-Star, it's more balanced. CPU isn't super human.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help but think some of y'all just want live to b better just for the sake of being different reading these comments, but I'll check for myself soon