NBA Live '18 (yes... NBA Live) to have WNBA teams/players

124»

Comments

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help but think some of y'all just want live to b better just for the sake of being different reading these comments, but I'll check for myself soon

If ? cant believe live is actually good this year based on a small portion of the game, thats fine. Im %100 certain that ? haven't put time into the game and study the mechanics, seeing how the traits work or anything for that matter. ? want instant gratification without working for it. 2k is literally pay to win and pay to be marginally better. If you don't like live then cool, but to say its trash or any exaggerated negative opinion is just flat out bs and untrue.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    ? didn't condemn 2k17 after 12 patches, but hate live when they never played the demo and/or couldnt fire up 3s, speedboost and spam the anklebreaker moves.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Who hates live? Lol that's exactly what I'm saying, y'all making up hate cuz u wanna go against the grain so bad. Calm down my guy, u must b va general cousin?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited August 2017
    2k is pay to win my ass, I ain't spent a cent over the regular price n tax since nba 2k 1. That's y'all fault y'all only play 1 mode, but talk bout put time in the game lol ? outta here
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help but think some of y'all just want live to b better just for the sake of being different reading these comments, but I'll check for myself soon

I agree to an extent but t's actually not THAT bad.
    Just based on the demo I'd give it a 6/10.

It's a step in the right direction. It seem like they put more effort into "the streets" though.
    It just looks and feels more polished. I'd much rather play that mode than association.

Animations are bad especially the dunks, players feel sluggish and stiff but the presentation is better than 2K like the menus and the interface. Their lighting is A1!

It feels arcady as opposed to a true simulation. Commentary is robotic and bland as hell just like it has always been. But it's way better than the last Live I played
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    2k is pay to win my ass, I ain't spent a cent over the regular price n tax since nba 2k 1. That's y'all fault y'all only play 1 mode, but talk bout put time in the game lol ? outta here

Yeah you never spent a dime.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Who hates live? Lol that's exactly what I'm saying, y'all making up hate cuz u wanna go against the grain so bad. Calm down my guy, u must b va general cousin?

Nobody making up hate, yet you ? dismissing a game based on the demo. 2k been ass for 4 years now yet here you are still playing it. Let me guess you still play it because its no other options right?
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Live will always be trash
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Live will always be trash

I deleted it after playing it one time lol
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    I made up my mind yesterday and pre-ordered for $18 on Best Buy. GCU discount + $15 trade credit. I played the 5-on-5 game during the Live demo but I didn't feel like going through "The One" mode on there. The 5-on-5 game was nice to me and I figured if Live sucks I can flip it and use the credit towards 2k18 (maybe) on BF sales.

2k has been complacent over the last 4 yrs starting with 2k13. I'm glad there is finally something new to compete with 2k because the last 2 yrs all I've done is played 2k over 2-3 times and was done with it.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shut that weak ? up and get the game....you praise 2k so much you can't even admit to it's faulty glitches....live is back cuz!
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Whenever anyone of you want smoke look for me on the ps4. Im ranked 10th overall in live run. Just look for ochojames.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever anyone of you want smoke look for me on the ps4. Im ranked 10th overall in live run. Just look for ochojames.

So 12 people play this?

Cool
  • Peezy_Jenkins

Nobody making up hate, yet you ? dismissing a game based on the demo. 2k been ass for 4 years now yet here you are still playing it. Let me guess you still play it because its no other options right?

Never dismissed the Game, u making up ? again, lol @ 2k bein ass, it has flaws which I admit every year but ass is a reach. I play it because I love basketball, seemingly u n va general run to live because ur trash at 2k. It's all good just admit it instead of hiding behind "y'all blindly hate live!!!"
  • KnowReasonForPeace

Never dismissed the Game, u making up ? again, lol @ 2k bein ass, it has flaws which I admit every year but ass is a reach. I play it because I love basketball, seemingly u n va general run to live because ur trash at 2k. It's all good just admit it instead of hiding behind "y'all blindly hate live!!!"

? shut up. 2k is broken period and you enjoy that trash. Dont nobody care why you play that pay to win ? . You trying to rationalize and justify playing a game where people lost vc and myplayers and havent gotten a refund or their players and vc back since the game released which was damn near a month ago. You one of them ? saying you grind for everything but really spend vc. Let 2k keep bussin your head with them microtransactions and crashing clown ass ? .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

? shut up. 2k is broken period and you enjoy that trash. Dont nobody care why you play that pay to win ? . You trying to rationalize and justify playing a game where people lost vc and myplayers and havent gotten a refund or their players and vc back since the game released which was damn near a month ago. You one of them ? saying you grind for everything but really spend vc. Let 2k keep bussin your head with them microtransactions and crashing clown ass ? .

Why is 2k broken I can give you reasons why live is trash off the 2minute demo I played can you give reasons why 2k is trash? I'll wait
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People have gotten refunds and their my players back and 2k gave them extra vc for their troubles

My myplayer is an 89 without buying vc I only have like 200 park games there are people who have played 700 already