NBA 2k18 Trailer

Options

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    My team suck this year & we ranked last in offense & defense but I gotta stay faithful to the squad. I'm trying to get a franchise player on the Bulls but New Orleans said that Anthony Davis is untouchable. Guess I gotta tough it out until I can land a trade for a marquee player

Try to get aaron gordon
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    My team suck this year & we ranked last in offense & defense but I gotta stay faithful to the squad. I'm trying to get a franchise player on the Bulls but New Orleans said that Anthony Davis is untouchable. Guess I gotta tough it out until I can land a trade for a marquee player

Try to get aaron gordon

I've decided that I'm just going to wait it out with the current roster. Bobby Portis for MVP
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    May get it next week. Really have only heard bad reviews...
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    patch 5 didn't fix the shoe error ? (Your signature shoes are turned into 2K sneakers and you can't equip them)
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    patch 5 didn't fix the shoe error ? (Your signature shoes are turned into 2K sneakers and you can't equip them)

that ? is so weak
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Patch 5 notes ain't out anywhere, where you getting this news?
  • freshb651
    Options
    i was on Youtube and some dude said Mike ? said they're gonna fix the zig zagging(dribbling back and forth)

with the next patch. SMH 2K is always fixing what doesn't need to be fixed,or breaking what's good about the game.

Stop listening to these newbies who don't know how to defend getting crossed up by simply switching directions,

they're gonna patch that ? then dribbling is gonna be broken.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was on Youtube and some dude said Mike ? said they're gonna fix the zig zagging(dribbling back and forth)

with the next patch. SMH 2K is always fixing what doesn't need to be fixed,or breaking what's good about the game.

Stop listening to these newbies who don't know how to defend getting crossed up by simply switching directions,

The zigzag thing is ? and vets are complaining back in forth

Nobody gets crossed by going left and right no dribble moves. multiple times that's unrealistic as ?

Also nobody should be able to 2k ain is continuously make a game that resembles real.ball Every time they inch closer to that u ? ? come out the woodwork complaining about ?

Nobody ? loses there man by simply going left right a bunch of times it's looks stupid and is not a real representation of basketball

• freshb651
    Options

Nobody gets crossed by going left and right no dribble moves. multiple times that's unrealistic as ?

Also nobody should be able to 2k ain is continuously make a game that resembles real.ball Every time they inch closer to that u ? ? come out the woodwork complaining about ?

Nobody ? loses there man by simply going left right a bunch of times it's looks stupid and is not a real representation of basketball

it's simply a change of direction if you're going left and holding sprint/turbo and i cut back right you're gonna be off

balance,just like in real life,so you'll say "i'm not pressing turbo",well if i bring the ball up slow then decide to sprint

your gonna be off balance,you do know how physics works right ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

it's simply a change of direction if you're going left and holding sprint/turbo and i cut back right you're gonna be off

balance,just like in real life,so you'll say "i'm not pressing turbo",well if i bring the ball up slow then decide to sprint

your gonna be off balance,you do know how physics works right ?

The "simple change of direction" is cheesy move done over and over again and doesn't allow defender to catch up for noooooo reason at all got all the dribble moves in the game and people like u who can't actual play found the zig zag instead of learning how to use the sticks
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't believe you can use the promo Tees for sponsors and the signature shoes don't work. Shooting to me is weird as ? compaired to last year.

I also really wish that my park didn't have got next spots and you could just doing matchmaking. I would love to play park games to make my player better but it takes too damn long juts to hop in a a game. ? this neighborhood concept. The servers and staff can't handle making regional neighborhoods and have them all running at once without glitches.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have not played in so long . kept getting ? up calls against me
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shoes work now

? up because I skipped on creating the second one behind not being able to wear them

then it gets fixed and they show up in my closet, just the gray base shoe lol

where ya'll at btw? im at 87....got a playoff spot with the Pels
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    shoes work now

? up because I skipped on creating the second one behind not being able to wear them

90.5 if max my attriubutes out once i got to that point i started working on my second myplayer

6,9 shot creating post scorer shooting guard nobody has this build he's coming out as a poor man's magic johnson or lamar odom after seeing what his stats and badges could be i got him at 74 he ain't ready for actually burn yet

i just play games with my first guy since he has all the endorsements and dump the vc into the second myplayer
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shoes work now

You can edit them in the main menu according to reddit
  • freshb651
    Options
    shoes work now

I'm at 89,when you go to footlocker the shoe you created will show up as a 2K shoe,but when you buy it and equip it

it'll be there. I already got a chip with the Wolves I'm on season 2, 35-0 record
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    shoes work now

I'm at 89,when you go to footlocker the shoe you created will show up as a 2K shoe,but when you buy it and equip it

it'll be there. I already got a chip with the Wolves I'm on season 2, 35-0 record

Got damn my ? , do you work?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    It hasnt been out more than a month
  • freshb651
    Options
    shoes work now

yeah,when i get off work i only play 3-5 games a day,don't forget to go to practices after games that helps boost

your rating. I was at the park last night,some dude is a 96.
  • freshb651
    Options
    It hasnt been out more than a month

game been out since Sept 18 tough guy
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmfao my first thought was damn season 2?

? got all kinda time

Im in the first round of the playoffs against the Wolves right now btw

90.5 if max my attriubutes out once i got to that point i started working on my second myplayer

6,9 shot creating post scorer shooting guard nobody has this build he's coming out as a poor man's magic johnson or lamar odom after seeing what his stats and badges could be i got him at 74 he ain't ready for actually burn yet

i just play games with my first guy since he has all the endorsements and dump the vc into the second myplayer

I got a shot creating defender...6'8"/220...all D and inside scoring rn....still much work to be done on shooting

16 badges w 8 maxed

never played a park game or anything outside of this season for that matter
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    shoes work now

you can tell who has a job and who doesn't. i bought vc to 85. I'm still at 88 lol. this ? geesice is the first 99 overall.

https://youtu.be/AOuokxJov08
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game dropped September 15, 2017 or the 12th for those who preordered