Wrestlers that should be considered legends...

Options
2»

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    This guy
    Vampiro_stat.png

This is really the only reason why you my ? how the ? did I not name him. Shame Mike Awesome and wCw going under did him in. If wCw stayed intacted and Awesome bombs didnt shelf him for two years he was most likely gonna be a world champion and a good one.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy
    Vampiro_stat.png

I hear he was crazy over in mexico
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Long hair dont care hacksaw jim duggan
  • professor x
    professor x Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    This guy
    Vampiro_stat.png

vampiro, rey mysterio jr, eddie guerrero, psychosis, konnan & la parka. fave mexican wrestlers of all time.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Scott Steiner. His career is a tale of two halves though. They should have broke him off as a singles guy and booked him better in the early 90s. He's still one half of one of the top 3 tag teams ever imo. Dude had the perfect blend of agility and size. (note: him and Rick will eventually get in for their tag team work.)

Lex Lugar. Vince was getting ready to put the ? him during that feud with Yokozuna but I don't think Lex was reliable Vince looked elsewhere. Most ? fans remember the Lex express. Dude had one of the better physiques of his day too. (n/h)

Vader. Dude was like 400 pounds doing moonsaults he was also a top guy in every promotion he ever went too. Top heel in WCW and WWF(E). Probably should have gotten the strap in WWF(E) but Vince didn't like WCW guys being his champ in those days.

Barry Windham. I think he won the NWA title, US title and I believe a few tag titles in various promotions, but dude was an underrated worker and could move and was agile for a bigger guy even though he doesn't get talked about a lot. He may or may not ever get but he was an underrated guy of his time.

Dynamite Kid. I think his reputation of being a ? and hated in the business has hurt him. Dude basically ushered in a lot of the style and moveset of today cruiserweight guys. He would be a heavyweight champion in today's business but him being a smaller framed guy held him back during those times were pushing guys who where 6'2 or better and large framed with body builder physiques was the norm.

Butch Reed. He was a upper mid card guy in a time where Black wrestlers did not get a lot of burn. His reign in the WCW and WWF was very short.

@Crude_ I think I read that Luger was suppose to win the belt at SummerSlam but Luger was ? at a bar & started spoiler the match the night before

Vader should've won the belt from Hogan at Superbrawl in 95. Even Hogan was getting booed a year before his NWO debut. WCW writers wrote a disqualification finish at WCW biggest pay per view event smh, WOAT. Vader should've won that match. Vader should've won at Summerslam in 96 too.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    This guy
    Vampiro_stat.png

I hear he was crazy over in mexico
    Ultimate Warrior meets Undertaker over.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Disco Inferno
    Enzo >>>
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Scott Steiner. His career is a tale of two halves though. They should have broke him off as a singles guy and booked him better in the early 90s. He's still one half of one of the top 3 tag teams ever imo. Dude had the perfect blend of agility and size. (note: him and Rick will eventually get in for their tag team work.)

Lex Lugar. Vince was getting ready to put the ? him during that feud with Yokozuna but I don't think Lex was reliable Vince looked elsewhere. Most ? fans remember the Lex express. Dude had one of the better physiques of his day too. (n/h)

Vader. Dude was like 400 pounds doing moonsaults he was also a top guy in every promotion he ever went too. Top heel in WCW and WWF(E). Probably should have gotten the strap in WWF(E) but Vince didn't like WCW guys being his champ in those days.

Barry Windham. I think he won the NWA title, US title and I believe a few tag titles in various promotions, but dude was an underrated worker and could move and was agile for a bigger guy even though he doesn't get talked about a lot. He may or may not ever get but he was an underrated guy of his time.

Dynamite Kid. I think his reputation of being a ? and hated in the business has hurt him. Dude basically ushered in a lot of the style and moveset of today cruiserweight guys. He would be a heavyweight champion in today's business but him being a smaller framed guy held him back during those times were pushing guys who where 6'2 or better and large framed with body builder physiques was the norm.

Butch Reed. He was a upper mid card guy in a time where Black wrestlers did not get a lot of burn. His reign in the WCW and WWF was very short.

@Crude_ I think I read that Luger was suppose to win the belt at SummerSlam but Luger was ? at a bar & started spoiler the match the night before

Vader should've won the belt from Hogan at Superbrawl in 95. Even Hogan was getting booed a year before his NWO debut. WCW writers wrote a disqualification finish at WCW biggest pay per view event smh, WOAT. Vader should've won that match. Vader should've won at Summerslam in 96 too.

Flair should have put Vader ova at starcade as well