Who are the most overrated NFL players?

Options

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/560760-defense-wins-championsipshow-the-packers-defense-has-been-so-successful-in-2010

I'm done I knew once this bozo said intangibles are made up it wasn't a debate worth having, "well Patriots have better ownership and front office" LOLOL yea because Brady makes that ? possible

Exactly what I mean by made up.

Intangibles = any narrative you want it to fit. Tom Brady never gets consulted on personnel matters. Patriots were winning when he was mediocre
    https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00.htm

He had career avg rating around 87 before Moss got there

I guess those 3 championships got won with intangibles. Best coach, defenses and front office had nothing to do with that
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I figured out what Brady intangible is

Belchick
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People rave about Jameis Winston work ethic and leadership too. What that mean?

There are a lot of great leaders and locker room guys in the league not winning a damn thing.

And Aaron being self centered didn't hinder his ability to win MVP or a Super Bowl with bad receivers and no defense

AY ? DAMMIT! Stay on topic, haha.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is crazy. tom brady overrated. we get it yall hate the pats yall hate brady. i would he fine with both them as my qbs.

all he did was throw another game winning td.

now jameis winston and cam newton are overrated qbs
  • detcatinva
    Options
    this thread is crazy. tom brady overrated. we get it yall hate the pats yall hate brady. i would he fine with both them as my qbs.

• detcatinva
    Options

• detcatinva
    Options

• detcatinva
    Options

• moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? Tom Brady!!!
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? Tom Brady!!!
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

What's crazy is that I said Tom Brady was NOT overrated. I said he was the GOAT.

I'm saying he earned his GOAT status on merit and performance, and The Brady Stan sittin up here trying to tell us it's magic
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some elite number 1 receiver has 114 yards in 3 games
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Washed.

Jenkings
    Talib/Harris
    Peterson

All locked that boy the ? up
  • bow to royalty
    Options

I think I saw a article questioning of he's even a 1 anymore
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Is he even a number 2 at this point
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Is he even a number 2 at this point

Haha damn. I'll give the man a 2.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah he definitely lost explosion lls
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's because you're (understandably) on some homer ? .

He literally can do everything Brady does, a lot of things better. He put up similar numbers with skill position players worse than what NE has.

And then there's that Belichek guy. I'm not gonna call Brady a system QB, but he had a development curve to being GOAT. Those first few championships were about the Defense and Belichek while Brady managed games.

There was a definitive turning point in his career trajectory. Brady wasn't "Brady" until you know who got there.

Except win in January and February.

• Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The last chip was about defense.

They gave up only 21 points and shut Atlanta out the second half.

They was like top 3 in points given up last year and ALWAYS have a top defense

Absolutely.

Cause we all know they got 6 points for every 3 and out they got against ATL and Brady ain't have nothing to do w/ it.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm really not being a homer I just think there's intangibles that Brady possesses and Rodgers doesn't, it's more to it to me than pointing out how Rodgers throws a better deep ball and throws on the run better, there's things that make Belichick and Brady a perfect match that wouldn't happen with ARod, I'm not saying they wouldn't have success I'm just saying I don't think if you take Brady out and plug in Rodgers and you will get the same results maybe better, you say it like it's a fact and it's really not

"Intangibles" is a made up attribute to prop up less athletic white guys

Both guys are proven winners. One has better ownership, front office, coaching and overall team talent. That's the difference. Those are facts.

Now the Packers organization ain't ? . lol That's a first.

The cirque du soleil contortions you ? go thru to ? on Brady is hilarious.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

There are a lot of great leaders and locker room guys in the league not winning a damn thing.

And Aaron being self centered didn't hinder his ability to win MVP or a Super Bowl with bad receivers and no defense

And A-Aron is one of em

• Inglewood_B
    edited September 2017
    Options

And A-Aron is one of em
    That's because you're (understandably) on some homer ? .

He literally can do everything Brady does, a lot of things better. He put up similar numbers with skill position players worse than what NE has.

And then there's that Belichek guy. I'm not gonna call Brady a system QB, but he had a development curve to being GOAT. Those first few championships were about the Defense and Belichek while Brady managed games.

There was a definitive turning point in his career trajectory. Brady wasn't "Brady" until you know who got there.

Except win in January and February.

Oh word? January/February 2011 didn't happen?
  • Inglewood_B
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm really not being a homer I just think there's intangibles that Brady possesses and Rodgers doesn't, it's more to it to me than pointing out how Rodgers throws a better deep ball and throws on the run better, there's things that make Belichick and Brady a perfect match that wouldn't happen with ARod, I'm not saying they wouldn't have success I'm just saying I don't think if you take Brady out and plug in Rodgers and you will get the same results maybe better, you say it like it's a fact and it's really not

Both guys are proven winners. One has better ownership, front office, coaching and overall team talent. That's the difference. Those are facts.

Where did I say the organization wasn't ? ? Quote me, I'll wait.

Better yet... just sit this one out, before you embarrass yourself like the other guy did.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Better yet... just sit this one out, before you embarrass yourself like the other guy did.

lol at other guy bruh you got bodied, deal with it
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

lol at other guy bruh you got bodied, deal with it

Not surprised you'd be delusional about this. You believe in "intangibles".