x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup
    I thought t.i vs t.i.p & King was up there with the others
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup
    Paper trail was better than TI vs TIP in my opinion. No Mercy his worst album.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup
    TI vs tip Is his worst and it's not close, only paper work can compare
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    No mercy was good . Just was all over the place
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    TI vs tip Is his worst and it's not close, only paper work can compare

Tip part of the album was strong to me. Everything else was mediocre
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Yup
    U know what paperwork might actually b worse cuz ya I do remember liking a couple ti vs tip songs
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup
    King was a decent album, just not a classic
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup
    Stew wrote: »
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    WHEN HE RAPPED U DON'T KNOW ME...HE WAS RIGHT. WE NEVER KNEW T.I. STOOD FOR "TELLING INFORMATION." WE NEVER KNEW T.I. BACKWARDS STANDS FOR "I'M TELLING"

THE TRUE URBAN LEGEND IS HIS STREET CRED. ? THIS CLOWN. TALKING ALL THAT TRAP ? WHEN HE'S TRULY THE AVON LADY :-1:

Proof for the 73rd time?

Ther were rumors he snitch on baby d
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Yup
    WHEN HE RAPPED U DON'T KNOW ME...HE WAS RIGHT. WE NEVER KNEW T.I. STOOD FOR "TELLING INFORMATION." WE NEVER KNEW T.I. BACKWARDS STANDS FOR "I'M TELLING"

THE TRUE URBAN LEGEND IS HIS STREET CRED. ? THIS CLOWN. TALKING ALL THAT TRAP ? WHEN HE'S TRULY THE AVON LADY :-1:

Proof for the 73rd time?

From oomp camp? When was this, I thought bruh got caught up in some ? in Ohio
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup
    Sion wrote: »
    This is gonna be a controversial post but Trap Muzik, Urban Legend and King are classics.....

I'd be more than happy to debate anyone on why King is a classic....

I'll bite. Why is king a classic?

Commercially put TI on the map with crossover appeal?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup

Proof for the 73rd time?

Proof is atl click went down after that i forget the name its been proven
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Proof for the 73rd time?

Proof is atl click went down after that i forget the name its been proven

"Proof for the 73rd time?"
  • Beta
    Options
    Yup
    *kanan voice*

W/e they said T.I did, he did that ?
  • Beta
    Options
    Yup
    All I know is I'm not putting king with the blueprint, illmatic, the chronic, ? , the fix, strictly business, etc
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Yup
    King has classic joints but it's not as consistent to me, not are the highs as high as on the previous 2
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Yup
    What u Kno is a classic song to most, to me it's one of those singles that super Poppin but I'd skip every time I pop in the album, I felt the same about rubber band man n later live ya life
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    All I know is I'm not putting king with the blueprint, illmatic, the chronic, ? , the fix, strictly business, etc

There's plenty other albums that got voted in that I wouldn't put in the same category as those albums you listed.
  • Beta
    Options
    Yup
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

There's plenty other albums that got voted in that I wouldn't put in the same category as those albums you listed.

Fair enough. I KNOW king ain't a classic though

1. "King Back
    2. "Front Back"
    3. "What You Know"
    4. "I'm Talkin' to You"
    5. "Live in the Sky"
    6. "Ride wit Me"
    7. "The Breakup
    8. "Why You Wanna"
    9. "Get It"
    10. "Top Back"
    11. "I'm Straight
    12. "Undertaker"
    13. "Stand Up Guy
    14. "You Know Who"
    15. "Goodlife / Phone Call
    16. "Hello"
    17. "Told You So"
    18. "Bankhead"

Nah man

This ? was propelled with 3 great singles off the heels of ATL
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ti Vs tip is one of his worst albums

I thought paper a trail was his worst

One of his terrible albums
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Yup

Proof for the 73rd time?

Proof for the 73rd time?

Chea… he was hangin heavy wit t.i. B4 tha ti guns case… then after he was sentence 2 1year tha rumors came out he had snitch on baby d… as he was arrested rite after ti… also shawty lo was bout end ti career if it weren't 4 bgizzle stepin in an tellin shawty lo 2 kool off ti…
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Yup

Proof for the 73rd time?

Proof for the 73rd time?

Chea… he was hangin heavy wit t.i. B4 tha ti guns case… then after he was sentence 2 1year tha rumors came out he had snitch on baby d… as he was arrested rite after ti… also shawty lo was bout end ti career if it weren't 4 bgizzle stepin in an tellin shawty lo 2 kool off ti…

Baby d said some ? he used to collab with told on him tho, he said it in one of them hood affairs videos

Ion remember d hanging with tip but I know he was around bmf back when fab n Jeezy was around em
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah
    King>>>Urban Legend
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Yup

Proof for the 73rd time?

Proof for the 73rd time?

Baby d said some ? he used to collab with told on him tho, he said it in one of them hood affairs videos

Ion remember d hanging with tip but I know he was around bmf back when fab n Jeezy was around em

At tha clubs … yea baby d was on tsiw an Loso 2
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Yup
    Paper trail>ti vs tip
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah
    *SIDENOTE*
    Y'all can't tell me T.I. got 2 and 3 classics but say Lil Wayne doesn't have even one especially since Carter 1 and 2 have more of a case to be classics than Urban Legend
This discussion has been closed.