Comments

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Lavish D back in jail smh......

For????

Probably parole violation. You know those "No being around convicted felons or known gang members" rules required for parole. C-Bo both.

Yea cops tryna violate him becuz alot of ppl tryna pin sum of the shooting on him so I'm pretty sure they gonna try and get him for something to try and lock him back up
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Thug Lordz album one of the most slept on of the 2000s

nl303q.jpg

^ I still play that album he ain't a thug is a bad news hood anthem....lollll I remember when that thuglordz album dropped n 04only 1 store(Wherehouse musik) that was on mercury n Hampton was the only place out here that had 2 copies & I got 1 1st day cop........yuk & bo was killing ? together from 03-05 then bo got locked up & it was never the same again..
    https://youtu.be/MBFN9G3DMqs
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Lavish D back in jail smh......

For????

Probably parole violation. You know those "No being around convicted felons or known gang members" rules required for parole. C-Bo both.

Yea cops tryna violate him becuz alot of ppl tryna pin sum of the shooting on him so I'm pretty sure they gonna try and get him for something to try and lock him back up

lot of people were saying he was busting back. sac pd got one of the most active gang units in the country and they were one of the first ones to monitor social media and start violating dudes for pictures of associates and pictures holding guns, back in myspace days.
    i know they all over facebook, instagram and message boards. lavish d, got to be ? right now if they did come get him
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I think Lav about to knock out the rest of his time. His IG looking like it's official.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

nl303q.jpg

^ I still play that album he ain't a thug is a bad news hood anthem....lollll I remember when that thuglordz album dropped n 04only 1 store(Wherehouse musik) that was on mercury n Hampton was the only place out here that had 2 copies & I got 1 1st day cop........yuk & bo was killing ? together from 03-05 then bo got locked up & it was never the same again..

I still bump Thug Lordz from time to time
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Deadly online rap battle prompts Sacramento to move forward on controversial gang program
    BY ANITA CHABRIA AND RYAN LILLIS
    achabria@sacbee.com
    My feed
    AUGUST 29, 2017 11:55 AM

A deadly shooting in Meadowview over the weekend related to a trio of local rappers and the gangs who support them pushed the Sacramento City Council to immediately approve a controversial gun-violence prevention program that targets the handful of young men suspected of being behind most of the violence.

In front of a packed City Council Chambers, the council voted 9-0 on Tuesday to adopt a three-year, $1.5 million contract for Advance Peace, a mentoring and intervention approach to gun violence. Pioneered in Richmond, the program is credited by city leaders there for significantly reducing gun crime, but has been criticized for giving cash stipends to participants for reaching goals such as earning a high school diploma.

The Advance Peace program in Sacramento would target about 50 young men, mostly black and Latino, who are thought by police and city leaders to be responsible for most gun violence in the city, especially gang-related crimes that are often retaliatory and personal. City police are currently investigating five homicides this year that are possibly gang related, said police spokesman Officer Eddie Macaulay. In total, 13 people in the city have died this year from gunshot wounds.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Deadly online rap battle prompts Sacramento to move forward on controversial gang program
    achabria@sacbee.com
    My feed

A deadly shooting in Meadowview over the weekend related to a trio of local rappers and the gangs who support them pushed the Sacramento City Council to immediately approve a controversial gun-violence prevention program that targets the handful of young men suspected of being behind most of the violence.

In front of a packed City Council Chambers, the council voted 9-0 on Tuesday to adopt a three-year, $1.5 million contract for Advance Peace, a mentoring and intervention approach to gun violence. Pioneered in Richmond, the program is credited by city leaders there for significantly reducing gun crime, but has been criticized for giving cash stipends to participants for reaching goals such as earning a high school diploma.

The Advance Peace program in Sacramento would target about 50 young men, mostly black and Latino, who are thought by police and city leaders to be responsible for most gun violence in the city, especially gang-related crimes that are often retaliatory and personal. City police are currently investigating five homicides this year that are possibly gang related, said police spokesman Officer Eddie Macaulay. In total, 13 people in the city have died this year from gunshot wounds.

That's why I said Bo wasn't smart becuz Sac to hot right now for what he was doing.... A couple cops just got shot and died today out here ? is crazy
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    achabria@sacbee.com
    My feed

That's why I said Bo wasn't smart becuz Sac to hot right now for what he was doing.... A couple cops just got shot and died today out here ? is crazy

That ? kevin Johnson ain't got nothing to say about this?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

nl303q.jpg

I still bump Thug Lordz from time to time

That was gangsta rap album of the yr n 04...
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mac Blast and his ? Belushi schemes again
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Mac Blast and his ? Belushi schemes again

I see what you did there.....
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Blocc Movement" with Lynch was a great album.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont Sleep on that new C-Bo Album..the Problem
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvNep6AEJew
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Fat C-bo was dope.. Just like fat a-wax