edited August 2017
    Options
    5 grand stupid as ? lol

Btw most use inositol to cut coke
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    They should just go ahead and legalize medicinal ?

From what the article said they're more concerned about what they were gonna cut it with

Mad people died from Fentanyl overdoses this summer. There's been some bad cuts going around.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that must be some new ? up north

cuz i cant for the life of me figure out why anybody would cut coke w/ fentanyl

somebody really trying to string ya'll tf out up there lol
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

Muthafuckas simply don't care.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

From what the article said they're more concerned about what they were gonna cut it with

only b/c of where it was and the purity.....nobody gives a ? about that here......we know its cut down to ? by the time it gets to us lol

when the last time ya'll heard about somebody overdosing on ? ?...not a heart attack or none of that but straight O/D......you know how much of this ? u gotta do to die directly from it?......you'll have chemical burns from the acetone and a ? up stomach from the baby laxatives long before that happens

nah ? this aint true, dont perpetuate the myth that ? is safe in small doses
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Whenever i hear about these major drug busts

All i think is

Someone didnt get paid off, someone disrespected someone or someone snitched

U dont just happen to come across 250 milli in drugs like that

A lot of ppl are going to die as a result

or the cartel tipped off the authorities, so the load right behind it w/ 10,000 blocks can get thru smoove

That would make sense but this load was way too much for any cartel to lose like that

I mean, 1,000 kilos to me or you is way too much... for the cartels, it's a drop in the bucket

they move tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of kilos a month
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I know somebody in the DEA. He said they don't mind if people sell ? , as long as its uncut. But the problem they have is when people cut it. There's 3 reasons why people get arrested for selling coke:

1. If you say you have ? it has to be ? , not ? mixed with something else. Otherwise its not ? . So its just a matter of being honest. If you're an undercover cop or an informant, how would you feel if you gave somebody $30,000 for a kilo of ? and it was only 30% pure?

2. The second reason is because when you cut ? and sell it, the person you're selling it to might be allergic to whatever you cut it with. For example, if you cut it with milk sugar and the person is allergic to it they'll end up in the hospital, or dead, not because of the coke but because of what you cut it with.

3. The third reason is that you're making money off the books. They don't mind if you have a job and sell coke on the side, but you have to donate some of the profit to charity, like a church or the police athletic league, or any non-profit organization. But if you get coke, cut it, resell it and spend the money on strip clubs, cars and jewelry they will arrest you and throw you in jail because you're not doing anything positive for society. You're a menace.

Anyway, the guy I know says everybody in the DEA does drugs. They smoke ? , weed and even do heroin. But there's a code that they live by and if you break the code you'll end up in prison.

I swear I was waiting for a #4 to be talking about the pimps playing sleep...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coke price go up? Cats just come down
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People still smoking ? and doing coke like that? That's a lot drugs.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

only b/c of where it was and the purity.....nobody gives a ? about that here......we know its cut down to ? by the time it gets to us lol

when the last time ya'll heard about somebody overdosing on ? ?...not a heart attack or none of that but straight O/D......you know how much of this ? u gotta do to die directly from it?......you'll have chemical burns from the acetone and a ? up stomach from the baby laxatives long before that happens

people do die from ? overdoses. But more recently the problem has been people mixing ? with fentanyl which is very often lethal.
  • Westie
    Options

it's cheaper and highly addictive.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Idk either cuz just last Monday someone I know who has a cousin did some coke that had fentanyl in it and they died, so to me it seems like a dumb idea if you're killing off your clientele. That and its pretty pricey up here so mixing it with coke seems like a waste of money.
  • Westie
    Options

Idk either cuz just last Monday someone I know who has a cousin did some coke that had fentanyl in it and they died, so to me it seems like a dumb idea if you're killing off your clientele. That and its pretty pricey up here so mixing it with coke seems like a waste of money.
    fentanyl is cheap here so that's why they cut heroin with it. they also make fake percs with it.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? better give Mitch McConnell a call
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

fentanyl is cheap here so that's why they cut heroin with it. they also make fake percs with it.

Oh ok well that explains a lot. It's heavily controlled up here, same with morphine, doesn't seem to be stopping the problem tho.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

All i think is

or the cartel tipped off the authorities, so the load right behind it w/ 10,000 blocks can get thru smoove

That would make sense but this load was way too much for any cartel to lose like that

I mean, 1,000 kilos to me or you is way too much... for the cartels, it's a drop in the bucket

A quarter of a billion ain't peanuts to nobody. Theres 50 cartels in 1 small area trying to get rich. Them ? ain't happy about this.
  • Brian B.
    Options

All i think is

A quarter of a billion ain't peanuts to nobody. Theres 50 cartels in 1 small area trying to get rich. Them ? ain't happy about this.

that's the est. street value if you bust them blocks down to like 8balls, even a wholesale at 30k a brick is like 30million

you kno what it cost them to make 1 block? not even $500

so, they prolly didn't even spend $500,000 to produce 1,000 kilos... once again, a drop in the bucket for cartels who make billions a year
  • Brian B.
    Options
    Besides, they always overestimate the street value

cuz if you broke it down to grams & sold $100/g, that's 100million
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Tipped off the cartel? Thia is a True hustlaz mentality. I never would have thought of that angle. Had a ATL potna break down the Fentanyl epidemic 2 me. When the overdoses start happening guess what? Them J's (Junkies) go " I want THAT ? .!". They think they can handle it.
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    Found out weed in Memphis was being cut with fentanyl
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Found out weed in Memphis was being cut with fentanyl

You mean sprinkled?