JOE B SAYS CAMRON IS THE REASON FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE SOUTH & CAM'S THE REASON THEY LISTEN TO THEM

Options
123457»

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^Wow bro, you tried
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Lmao sion thinks I'm from the South

I thought you were from Atlanta and then moved to New Jersey for work or something.

your getting kinda ole sion stuff is slippin from ya ....

Well I don't keep tabs on you ? so ? am I supposed to know LOLOL SMMFH. I remember jazzy bella and that ? used to beef and jazzy from Atlanta so I assumed he was too.

I didn't read the thread but I'd prolly bet it's Southern posters in here who cosign this ? SMMFH. The reason why the South is at the top is cuz them ? help one another.

SHE'S not even from atlanta lol but then again there's no way you could know that.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GTFOH
    All these words meaning have changed from

Ratchet
    Turnt
    Lit
    ?

Less than 10 years all those words meant something entirely different
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    All these words meaning have changed from

Ratchet
    Turnt
    Lit
    ?

Less than 10 years all those words meant something entirely different

When I first heard someone go "she's ratchet" I was like "? you mean? She's a burner?" how it went from meaning gun to meaning ghetto is beyond me but here we are. Same with lit now meaning "? is popping" instead of "someone got popped".
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GTFOH
    Beta i thought u was from Fl being a Heat fan
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Beta i thought u was from Fl being a Heat fan

Dont worry Silverfoxx thought I was from new orleans lol

• trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carter 1 and 2 is why the East coast ? with wayne and I hear no dipset influence

Wayne was spitting that fire on squad type before he linked up with Dipset

Carter 2 had beats frm heatmakerz tf is you talmbout gillie&dipset created Wayne … gillie wrote songs of 400degreez
    Dipset got Wayne on that bshit…
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Juelz Santana is the protype for Lil Wayne.

Wrong

From me 2 you>carter 1
    What the games been missing>carter 2
    Wayne just got mixtapes over elz
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    GTFOH

Wrong

From me 2 you>carter 1

"Lawd forgive him for his sins. This boy is a muthafuckin ? " Pops
  • professor x
    professor x Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    YEAH, JOE IS CORRECT
    Camron notices a strong, independent rap movement that no one else notices in the south, (because of his own independent Diplomat movement, circa 2003). Since his rap catalog consists of a get money/come up-theme, why not put the art to work by being one of, if not the first successful rapper to co-sign the beginning of a nationwide club movement coming from the foundation that the southern rap pioneers built. Not only does the money lane open up by dealing with a certified group of young trappers from the South, but you get credit for being one of the first platinum rappers from New York that people from the (underground) South actually listened to, to branch out and do tracks with emerging artists, who would later lock down hip hop for years to come.

Fat Joe followed this same trend and was relevant to southern/crunk music for many years after that.

p.s. not sure how Nelly fits into this equation but he's another reason why a lot of people started to listen to hip hop/southern club music.
  • professor x
    professor x Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    YEAH, JOE IS CORRECT
    you get credit for being one of the first platinum rappers from New York that people from the (underground) South actually listened to, to branch out and do tracks with emerging artists, who would later lock down hip hop for years to come.

Fat Joe followed this same trend and was relevant to southern/crunk music for many years after that.

p.s. not sure how Nelly fits into this equation but he's another reason why a lot of people started to listen to hip hop/southern club music.

so when those culture vultures from the next generation of music follow down behind these people's "how to become and stay relevant in the south" blueprints, you don't have a choice but to acknowledge that that particular rapper started what they're there to "borrow"

• trendsetta1030
    Options

Wrong

From me 2 you>carter 1

"Lawd forgive him for his sins. This boy is a muthafuckin ? " Pops

Mayb not c2
    But fm2y>c1