Would anyone on the IC eat... Elementary School Lunch edition

2»

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brown baggin it

we had a sub line on wednesdays when i was in high school. them subs were on point.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them nachos look like someone had their baby in a tortilla diaper.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alla dat
    when youre broke you dont give a ? what that food look like. but them rectangle pizzas were the ? . plus a ? was on free lunch
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad i didnt go to elementary and grade school here sheesh
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brown baggin it
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    that looks 5x works than the lunch when I was in school.

I was thinking the same thing but we were kids....probably didnt know any better

? like hot dogs and chicken nuggets are gross to me now but we killed them ?

My only school-aged kid has never had a school lunch, partially due to allergies.....but we barely do that processed ? at home anyway
  • HafBayked
    Brown baggin it
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Don't front on them Raisels, my ? . My son be smuggling them ? home from his after school program and I stay stealing them from him.

? sounds genetically modified twice over

they could be fine.....but I been reading too much and try to dodge that kinda ? lol

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brown baggin it
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Use to love the BBQ rib sandwich

Hell yea! Mane don't let it be a day that BBQ chicken was being served on the hot lunch line. They used to give us a calendar to let us know what food was being served that month. I'd circle that day

Fried chicken and fried fish day was the goat... fights galore too on dem days lol
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Raisels
    HafBayked wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Don't front on them Raisels, my ? . My son be smuggling them ? home from his after school program and I stay stealing them from him.

? sounds genetically modified twice over

they could be fine.....but I been reading too much and try to dodge that kinda ? lol

Naw, B. They basically just golden raisins dusted with the same ? they put on sour patch kids to make them sour.
  • HafBayked
    Brown baggin it
    gotcha

never know man....they coming out with pink pineapples and ? ....people think that ? is cute
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? dis jail food
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Brown baggin it
    My son's school had stuff like

Turkey and rice with gravy

Chicken ceasar salad wraps

Pita bread and hummus and fruit and yogurt plates

Garden burgers or Hamburgers with sweet potatoes fries

None of that ? posted
  • HafBayked
    Brown baggin it

Texas will always win that war....all that oil money runs all them ISD's

all those counties take good care of their own

I was mad as hell when my cousins used to tell me about school out there

goldenja wrote: »
    ? dis jail food

naw my ? .....naw lol

you'll get ? up for a chicken sandwich, its homeless in there lol

I passed on my first few trays and a ? told me "you still got that world food in you.....you gone be waitin on this ? next week" and ill be damned....

unless u ballin or Deebo status you finna lose all kinda weight

what u know about that Thursday medley?
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicken Sandwich
    aneed123 wrote: »
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Use to love the BBQ rib sandwich

Hell yea! Mane don't let it be a day that BBQ chicken was being served on the hot lunch line. They used to give us a calendar to let us know what food was being served that month. I'd circle that day

Fried chicken and fried fish day was the goat... fights galore too on dem days lol

Bruh we had fried chicken fridays and wing nights on Wednesdays in college. Two busiest days in the cafeteria...couldn't find a seat depending on the time you went. ? used to stay bringing tupper ware to the cafe and sneak that food in ya book bag
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Pancake corndogs was the best in the AM
    Nah, that breakfast pizza was ? on everything.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The food my schools had looked way better than that...

But aye, who grew up midwest/breadbasket and remember them soy bean burgers from the late 80's to late 90's?

Them things was good though.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But ? , their ? looks better than ours did. Our lunches used to be basic as hell. I was just telling my homegirl ? got all different kinds of Lunchables now, we just had the regular with the lunch meat and crackers and pizza lol.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone up here loved nacho Grande I didn't trust that unfiltered coyote meat tho. Spicy chicken tenders and fries with the honey mustard were my favorite but it was laxative status soon as you got to the crib. Id take that over the healthy alternative slave sized servings they got now tho
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Baba Gregory ( B4 his passing) said yrs ago that elementary thru highschool pizza is made almost 3 yrs in advance, frozen and stored in Warehouses in the Midwest 4 shipping 2 schools. I'll pass and eat mom's good sandwiches.