• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Busta da goat

real tears mayne :joy:
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just reading through the 5 Grand ? thing for the first time now and ? is too ? funny and creepy at the same time! @5grand you serious with all of that or was you on drugs that night? what's crazy is I have heard stories lately of men getting ? in my home town, these men are just walking the streets and in one case a man was ? my 2 men and a women wtf? the devil is real this ? motivates me to train harder than ever and live a clean life.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just reading through the 5 Grand ? thing for the first time now and ? is too ? funny and creepy at the same time! @5grand you serious with all of that or was you on drugs that night? what's crazy is I have heard stories lately of men getting ? in my home town, these men are just walking the streets and in one case a man was ? my 2 men and a women wtf? the devil is real this ? motivates me to train harder than ever and live a clean life.
    lmao what?
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Less time for uncut coke... ? must got the cheat snitch code.

fixed
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    lmao what?

I'm guessing he's about to live his Life in Isolation as a Kung Fu master now
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 grand had the decency to put us up on game with a therapist on live TV

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOVGKLAHVJM

tenor.gif
  • DarthRozay
    edited September 2017
    Options
    lmao what?

@Preach2Teach bout to get brolic

anigif_enhanced-29465-1454683353-2.gif
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    5 grand had the decency to put us up on game with a therapist on live TV

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOVGKLAHVJM

@Joker_De_La_Lover
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    That ? flowed so perfectly too lmao
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    lmao what?

lmao what?

Y'all got it all wrong. @Preach2Teach isn't lifting weights, he's studying yoga to become a real life Dhalsim. Once he's achieved peak flexibility he'll be able to better reach at terrible conclusions and preform ? on himself for longer periods of time

oh preach is workin out them hips? (no bcotton)

giphy.gif
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao what?

lmao what?

Y'all got it all wrong. @Preach2Teach isn't lifting weights, he's studying yoga to become a real life Dhalsim. Once he's achieved peak flexibility he'll be able to better reach at terrible conclusions and preform ? on himself for longer periods of time

giphy.gif

vrnp1zknuce1.gif

I see what you're going for but don't do this fam
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    lmao what?

lmao what?

giphy.gif

vrnp1zknuce1.gif

5sp4mRN.gif
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao what?

Train harder so if a dude ever tries to ? me I will castrate him before he gets anywhere near my dirt box, and I just wanna live a clean life anyways I don't enjoy alcohol anymore.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options
    lmao what?

lmao what?

giphy.gif

vrnp1zknuce1.gif

5sp4mRN.gif

I just googled this and lmaooooooooo
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you dorks ever got money in the street you'd know he's right if you moving it pure by the bundle you won't be prosecuted by the DEA it's a matter of jurisdiction
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options
    Props to @AZTG for catching this in that marriage thread:

5 Grand wrote: »
    Sandinista wrote: »
    CON:
    - no more ? variety
    - freedom to do things you want to decreases: it's a group decision now
    - Spontaneity decreases...specially if kids are involved: everything has to be planned carefully

PRO:

- married men live longer and are healthier, both mentally and physically than single men...by a huge factor:

@ the bolded.

Not true. I'm divorced. Any married woman will let her husband keep a mistress. You do things with your mistress that you wouldn't do with your wife.

Having said that, if you marry the wrong woman it won't work. It just won't.

As far as getting divorced and her getting half, if she was cooking your meals, doing your laundry and taking care of the kids she deserves half.
    AZTG wrote: »
    Sandinista wrote: »
    CON:
    - no more ? variety
    - freedom to do things you want to decreases: it's a group decision now
    - Spontaneity decreases...specially if kids are involved: everything has to be planned carefully

PRO:

- married men live longer and are healthier, both mentally and physically than single men...by a huge factor:

@ the bolded.

Not true. I'm divorced. Any married woman will let her husband keep a mistress. You do things with your mistress that you wouldn't do with your wife.

Having said that, if you marry the wrong woman it won't work. It just won't.

As far as getting divorced and her getting half, if she was cooking your meals, doing your laundry and taking care of the kids she deserves half.

@5grand strikes again. drop game bruh. how?

vkw2gsgzx7k4.gif

We're still waiting @5 Grand bless the mic nh
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its simple. Introduce your wife to the potential mistress. And then ask your wife what she thinks about her.

Then ask her how she feels about you sleeping with her.

But you should really ask her before you get married.

You'd be surprised, most women (probably all women) wouldn't mind if you were upfront about seeing somebody on the side.

But the thing is, most men can't handle two women so they try to do it without the wife finding out, which never works.

Its just like dating. If you tell a girl that you're seeing somebody else she won't get mad if you tell her straight up. Basically if your game is strong enough to finesse a menage a trios then you should have no problem keeping a mistress.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options

Its simple. Introduce your wife to the potential mistress. And then ask your wife what she thinks about her.

You'd be surprised, most women (probably all women) wouldn't mind if you were upfront about seeing somebody on the side.

But the thing is, most men can't handle two women so they try to do it without the wife finding out, which never works.

Its just like dating. If you tell a girl that you're seeing somebody else she won't get mad if you tell her straight up. Basically if your game is strong enough to finesse a menage a trios then you should have no problem keeping a mistress.

@obnoxiouslyfresh
    @Kat
    @BiblicalAtheist
    @Westie
    @atribecalledgabi

Thoughts?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@obnoxiouslyfresh
    @Kat
    @BiblicalAtheist
    @Westie
    @atribecalledgabi

Thoughts?

Sounds like high school advice.