The world's leading website for nazis, kkk members to socialize kicked off the internet

Options
blackgod813
blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
One of the most prominent white supremacist and ? destinations online, Stormfront.org, went dark Friday, likely at the behest of its domain host, Network Solutions. This is just the latest in a wave of online hate-group account deletions and website closures in the wake of the Charlottesville rally that turned violent earlier this month......i been goin to this site since a kid it was the only place a little black kid from florida could to talk to white pride folks an learn their point of view an be safe.. Freedom of speech died.....

Comments

• blackgod813
    Options
    The southern law poverty center is taking responsibility...
  • blackgod813
    Options

Network Solutions has also prohibited Stormfront from updating, transferring or deleting its web forum on its own. That means Stormfront's web masters cannot re-introduce the site on another domain. How can they this...going to be giant law suits..all this does is forces further under ground....i was lookin at another site for wn an now where talkin about exchanging numbers so where all linked by silencing speech there making wn more violent...
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They'll take refuge here and disguise themselves as hip hop fans.

Ain't that right @Preach2Teach and @Max.

Theres a few more than that
  • farris2k1
    Options
    So this dude really in here crying bout stormfront bein taken down??? Really??Man ? you and that website, always thought you was an undercover whiteboy and i know ive called you out before you got ppl fooled on this site cause you got some random ass black dude as an avi but the ? you post 90% of the time is some ignorant cac ? , you the same dude that used to throw out the word "? " and other racist ? literally every other post, ? you ?
  • farris2k1
    edited August 2017
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    So this dude really in here crying bout stormfront bein taken down??? Really??Man ? you and that website, always thought you was an undercover whiteboy and i know ive called you out before you got ppl fooled on this site cause you got some random ass black dude as an avi but the ? you post 90% of the time is some ignorant cac ? , you the same dude that used to throw out the word "? " and other racist ? literally every other post, ? you ?

Ask me for a pic writting your name ..go ahead ask me for a pic...

Go ahead, and if u aint a cac then your one of the dumbest ? /? on this site
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    I get all my Stormfront and Fox News updates right here on the IC. Thanks Blackgod and Stringer Bell.

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    You been visiting Stromfront since you were a child? You are truly ? up. And freedom of speech protects you from prosecution. It doesn't guarantee them a stage or a venue. Want a good example? I post something which Allhiphop doesn't like and they are free to delete my post and close my account....to which they have every right. Just read the agreement. Now tell us more about how you visited that site since age 10. What kinda ? up person are you?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    Options
    You been visiting Stromfront since you were a child? You are truly ? up. And freedom of speech protects you from prosecution. It doesn't guarantee them a stage or a venue. Want a good example? I you post something which Allhiphop doesn't like and they are free to delete my post and close my account....to which they have every right. Just read the agreement. Now tell us more about how you visited that site since age 10. What kinda ? up person are you?

Yeah but they trying to take are content an wont let us go to another platform....ok so i just always wanted to know how white people felt back then why was they the dominate culture why couldn't i be like Cory from boy meets world thus started my journey...i loved i love lucy an Marilyn Manson f troop i was the only black boy around..the i wore a long process in my hair an got a eye brow ring an the other black boys didnt understand..this was in 98. I was to humble to talk to a white woman kus i felt they would make fun of me an i didnt wana disrespect them or scare them kus im black...an i was scared of black women because of there bravdo
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    They'll take refuge here and disguise themselves as hip hop fans.

Ain't that right @Preach2Teach and @Max.

So you're saying I am a kkk member? how low are you willing to stoop?

Lmao not necessarily KKK or a supremacist. But you definitely have very very ignorant views on race in general.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    0i5czdudmvqq.jpg

You had your ? lover who beats you ? take this pic
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't ? w/ that ? @farris2k1 , that ? look like heon wash his ass
    q3iCWqE.gif
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    We could do without the half nekkid pic b
  • farris2k1
    edited August 2017
    Options
    0i5czdudmvqq.jpg

Lol aight, i got you wrong you aint a cac, but i dont take back anything else i said
  • blackgod813
    edited August 2017
    Options

You right just had to validate my race to show im dead serious...we all like to laugh but that site was up since 95 before google....let me make this issue clear google is a search engine they can decide what you see an know...a quasi monopoly if freedom of speech is taken away we have nothing ...we are starting to have a thought police
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

You right just had to validate my race to show im dead serious...we all like to laugh but that site was up since 95 before google....let me make this issue clear google is a search engine they can decide what you see an know...a quasi monopoly if freedom of speech is taken away we have nothing ...we are starting to have a thought police

It will be right up in no time. Same as piratebay. Some websites will never be able to shut down. Just change the proxy.

Fun fact I was going to troll them last year and bring screenshots to the IC. Would of been a classic thread.
  • blackgod813
    Options

It will be right up in no time. Same as piratebay. Some websites will never be able to shut down. Just change the proxy.

Fun fact I was going to troll them last year and bring screenshots to the IC. Would of been a classic thread.

Yea you maybe right hill's an valleys in justice speak in of trolling www.natvan.com go there an this point they own the new title of hate speech... @obnoxiouslyfresh. You openly sleep with a law enforcement officer who sole purpose is to enforce laws made by europeans lets talk about that how bout dat im just a internet star provocateur on the rise of stardom you my friend are a agent..