Cell Phone Providers.....

Options
Stew
Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
edited August 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Thought about IllTek but this is bigger and can be more helpful for more people. So basically its a whos got the best service, price, deals thread. Ive been with Tmobile for 12 years, never been disappointed really but now Im at the point where the phone I want, they dont have so here to see what other options are....Whats goody

Cell Phone Providers..... 61 votes

AT&T
11%
VIBECainTheBoyRoAZTGAggieLean.#1hiphopjunki3Peace_79 7 votes
Sprint
18%
farris2k1lord nemesiswhatevathehellMECCA1000KoltrainShizlanskyemanuel08TrillfateBenjaminEtrilladelicLefty_ 11 votes
Tmobile
18%
infamous114jee504The ProdigalsonMr.LVIdiopathic Jokerits....JOHN BMichael_MaliceMallyGLos216FosheezyThereal_ba 11 votes
Verizon
29%
gorillaleftcoastkevaneed123Trillaaaaaavagrant-718nirvanaaaNCswagMasterygeronimo220StoneColdMikeyL3NUKairoOlorun22PlutarchCashmoneyDuxonetoughmiracle808HiLife808confucius_says 18 votes
MetroPCS(Im broke kneega)
8%
metal face terroristMax.Bulletproof WalletsTurfaholic5 Grand 5 votes
Other
14%
texas409$ineedmoney$JusDre313powerman 5000ineedpussyVulcanRavenYoung_Chitlinblackgod813MD_PROPER 9 votes

Comments

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AT&T
    I miss att. I got sprint now and their coverage has gotten better but still at the bottom smh
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N i havent had any problems
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AT&T
    Ive had sprint and t mobile and both were trash.

Ive had Att for a few years now and imo its the best service for the price.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Just buy the phone you want and get them to activate it. That's what I did for Criket. Bought my GS8+ unlocked from BB and they activated it. I pay 35 dollars a month for unlimited text and talk with a mobile limit that I never go over. At&T owns Cricket now.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Boost u dont even have to pay your bill to get service no contract
  • Stew
    Options
    Just buy the phone you want and get them to activate it. That's what I did for Criket. Bought my GS8+ unlocked from BB and they activated it. I pay 35 dollars a month for unlimited text and talk with a mobile limit that I never go over. At&T owns Cricket now.

Interesting. How much data do you get for $35/ month?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? the feds
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Verizon
    Cain wrote: »
    Sprint and Verizon won't let you multitask on their Network. Meaning you can't talk and send a text at the same time. That's stupid.

AT&T and T-MOBILE are basically the same network

I'm with Verizon I can talk and text talk and send pics 2
  • aneed123
    Options
    Verizon
    Stew wrote: »

Some times u can't .
  • aneed123
    Options
    Verizon
    Verizon got the best service in the US but you will get ? on the pricing

The unlimited plan changed it tho
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AT&T
    I've been thinking about making the jump to a cheaper company that offers more.
  • Stew
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Sprint and Verizon won't let you multitask on their Network. Meaning you can't talk and send a text at the same time. That's stupid.

AT&T and T-MOBILE are basically the same network

My situation now, Im with Tmobile, I can either buy the phone I want directly through AT&T/Sprint or buy it unlocked and stay with Tmobile. What you think? I have to do something cause my current phone is having charging issues and I can either get a free iphone 6(not happenin) or pay a $175 deductible to replace(not happenin).
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    joined cricket almost an year ago, b4 that had sprint for about 6 years. cut my bill damn near in half. old cricket plan was $55 a month 8 gigs of data. $5 off if you do auto pay. i bumped the plan up the $60 for unlimited data.with the $5 autopay discount $55/month .. should have done the ? years ago
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Other
    Stew wrote: »

It's really 40 for 4GB, but I auto pay so they only charge me $35. Their unlimited is $60.
  • JusDre313
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Other
    another thing with cricket the unlimited plan for the data is not unlimited.. it has a cap of 22 gigs a month. only reason i know is crickets sent a message talking about it. but thats still a ? LOAD of data for a month. i think before i went unlimited i had only went over my 8 gig plan once....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Verizon is the ? when you got an employee discount

$130 unlimited plan with two phones for $70

But besides that, it's too ? expensive
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I started off with Cingular before AT&T brought them. I didn't like it. Saw how Verizon ? over people when I worked for them. Avoid them like sharing a needle with Charlie Sheen. ? with T-Mobile. Enjoyed them the most. When T-Mobile brought out Metro, I switched to Metro. Same service slightly cheaper.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    had boost for five years and aint had a problem. albeit i pay 55 a month for unlimited everything and the extra five is just for insurance. the only problem i do have is that i had to pay out of pocket for my phone but ? it
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AT&T
    Cricket doesn't have mobile hot spots. I get 10gb per month with sprint. No thanks
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Other
    Sprint sucks. Wifi never worked half the time.
  • JusDre313
    Options
    Other
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    joined cricket almost an year ago, b4 that had sprint for about 6 years. cut my bill damn near in half. old cricket plan was $55 a month 8 gigs of data. $5 off if you do auto pay. i bumped the plan up the $60 for unlimited data.with the $5 autopay discount $55/month .. should have done the ? years ago

AT&T owns cricket so you're using AT&T system and paying less. I use ATT because I get a big discount from them. If I didn't I would get cricket or whatever Walmart have lol they use ATT and or Verizon

damn didnt even know the bolded . after my contract was up with sprint. paying $100/month for just my phone. i was done. Man i was going to either cricket, boost, or metro. cricket was the closest to the crib lol, guess i got lucky
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Verizon
    expensive ass verizon...service/coverage is good though