Options

Comments

• 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Verizon
    Stew wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Sprint and Verizon won't let you multitask on their Network. Meaning you can't talk and send a text at the same time. That's stupid.

AT&T and T-MOBILE are basically the same network

My situation now, Im with Tmobile, I can either buy the phone I want directly through AT&T/Sprint or buy it unlocked and stay with Tmobile. What you think? I have to do something cause my current phone is having charging issues and I can either get a free iphone 6(not happenin) or pay a $175 deductible to replace(not happenin).

you try cleaning your charging port ? ? that made all the difference in the world for mine. i was doing that angle charge. where it gotta be leaning at like 70 degrees against a wall and cant move.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Verizon
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Sprint and Verizon won't let you multitask on their Network. Meaning you can't talk and send a text at the same time. That's stupid.

I'm with Verizon I can talk and text talk and send pics 2

You have a iPhone? Not all phones on Verizon or Sprint will do so

S8
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sprint
    Free Tidal for 6 munts @obnoxiouslyfresh
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Sprint

Actually you can do that now on sprint depending on the phone you got(most new phones)its called calling plus and its lets you text and be on the internet while your on a phone call..anyways sprint is good pricing wise but the coverage isnt as good as att
    Or verizon but thats only an issue if u in the sticks alot
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

My situation now, Im with Tmobile, I can either buy the phone I want directly through AT&T/Sprint or buy it unlocked and stay with Tmobile. What you think? I have to do something cause my current phone is having charging issues and I can either get a free iphone 6(not happenin) or pay a $175 deductible to replace(not happenin).

you try cleaning your charging port ? ? that made all the difference in the world for mine. i was doing that angle charge. where it gotta be leaning at like 70 degrees against a wall and cant move.

Thats what I have to do @808HiLife808 but now its at the point where most of the time it will say charging but it aint really charging cause its picking up my charger(multiple diff ones) as USB instead of AC so ultimately its just slowly draining it instead. My Quick charger in my whip is saving me and I still have to play with that. How do I clean it?
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Verizon

Thats what I have to do @808HiLife808 but now its at the point where most of the time it will say charging but it aint really charging cause its picking up my charger(multiple diff ones) as USB instead of AC so ultimately its just slowly draining it instead. My Quick charger in my whip is saving me and I still have to play with that. How do I clean it?

you can use compressed air, or a toothpick. its gonna be all kinds of pocket lint and stuff in there. use the toothpick and kinda scrape the stuff out, if you have a droid dont go too hard and bend those little connectors though.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Verizon
    T mobile service garbage
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Verizon
    It depends on what you do with it Verizon is good if you are person who travels a lot example I used to drive trucks over the road and I had T-Mobile. I switched to Verizon because of the coverage and it works great going through smaller towns...

AT&T is the best with big cities like NY, LA HOU DAL. Great services. Phone calls never drop has 4g LTE in those cities.. my company use AT&T as well for the reason.

Now, I've switch back to tmobile last year because I wasn't driving far anymore and Verizon was expensive..
    Tmoblie works great and I pay 85 a month but with Verizon I was pay 150 a month.. also mobile coverages has expanded and looking back i was I would have know T-Mobile works good while traveling
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    MetroPCS(Im broke kneega)
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Cricket doesn't have mobile hot spots. I get 10gb per month with sprint. No thanks

Yes they do
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got Boost Mobile

Service isnt the best but i only pay $30 a month

No contract. Unlimited data
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tmobile
    I got T-Mobile NEVER had an issue with the service or anything. Had the same number since 2002.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Verizon
    I never had signal issues with VZ even in the boonies. But yeah they are high as all hell.

AT&T company phone ftw
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    I had sprint but they started that ? where you buy your phone like it's a car. No money down and payments of X amount for X years. ? all that. Too many great phones out there to get caught up in that, dumb ? . I paid $269 on my phone last black friday and been cool ever since. My bill is $35 a month.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AT&T
    I had sprint but they started that ? where you buy your phone like it's a car. No money down and payments of X amount for X years. ? all that. Too many great phones out there to get caught up in that, dumb ? . I paid $269 on my phone last black friday and been cool ever since. My bill is $35 a month.

I just paid off my iPhone this month so that saves me like $30 a month now. Keeping this phone til it does. Never financing a phone again
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    cricket works fine for me. Even used it way in Puerto Rico with no problems
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sprint
    Boost..

I gotta free 6mnth tidal sub for my trouble. There service is decent enough. The "unlimited" data is cool. I'm assuming the only reason ppl get contract phones in 2017 is so they can get the latest android or iphone for cheap or whatever..
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have the best plan smokin. I would put y'all on but ? ya arrogant Mfs. Eat a ? and pay ya taxes
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tmobile
    Verizon got the best service but T-Mobile is crushing them with plans, deals, customer service, etc..., Verizon are ? artists
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing is..
    Outside of t-mobile and some parts of sprint they are the same company/umbrella

Att and Verizon are both Bell Systems companies. Embarq and CenturyLink from sprint are part of bell systems too.
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T-Mobile has the greatest mobile device in history though.... The Sidekick

If you aint not have a side kick ? yourself and hope to reincarnate as one of the cool kids of the early 2000s.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AT&T
    I like AT&T because they partner with more foreign based companies which makes it easier to use outside the continental United States.

Not to mention their international plan isn't that bad. I've been to a good amount of places out of this country and always could call, text or use the internet. I've had them for as long as I've had a cell phone and that's by far the only reason I haven't switched.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    :bawling: @ MetroPCS' poll option
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MetroPCS(Im broke kneega)

MetroPCS is Tmobile. $60 for 32gb unlimited and 10gb Hotspot. Best deal out.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know. That's the deal I been rocking with. They be killin me talkin bout unlimited with there actually being a limit.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tmobile

I know. That's the deal I been rocking with. They be killin me talkin bout unlimited with there actually being a limit.

Is it after 32gb they start to throttle the usage/bandwith?

I ask b/c T-Mobile (which I have, but mine is truly unlimited) used to do/still have plans like that.