'DJ Premier Explains The Notorious B.I.G.'s "Kick In The Door" Disses'

Options

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You claiming that man bringing babies into the beef you gotta have more proof then that .....

What about the Rae & Ghost lines?

Id like to review those .........
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Yo I never said Big didn't diss Nas but that line I can't say I see the subliminal in that one..

but move on to the Rae & Ghost line ....
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    I aint gonna lie I didn't know

If it wasn't a beef that got covered like Pac & Biggie

We seriously gonna take this ? opinion on this topic serious, when this idiot didn't even know kick in the door was dissin raekwon and ghost until this thread? With the excuse being that

He's not from New York LMFAO ...
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Well just going by the lines it's not clear enuff to say it's a subliminal

your fam destiny

as in your fam's destiny lays in big's hands ...

that could be anybody

SMH Bruh just stick to KB topics, you're outta your element

He's ? ... Big dissed Rae & Ghost ....
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Well just going by the lines it's not clear enuff to say it's a subliminal

your fam destiny

as in your fam's destiny lays in big's hands ...

that could be anybody

SMH Bruh just stick to KB topics, you're outta your element

He's ? ... Big dissed Rae & Ghost ....

Lol something you just discovered today...... Sad
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That "Destiny lays in my hands" line is a reach.

He was just using the word destiny.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    That "Destiny lays in my hands" line is a reach.

He was just using the word destiny.

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    So it would be past the limit for the guy who spit "don't they know my ? gutta kidnap kids?/? em in the ass/throw em over a bridge" would spit that about Nas' baby?

El oh el.

The ? isn't even that ruthless like that it's just slick as hell like all his sublims were
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    So it would be past the limit for the guy who spit "don't they know my ? gutta kidnap kids?/? em in the ass/throw em over a bridge" would spit that about Nas' baby?

El oh el.

The ? isn't even that ruthless like that it's just slick as hell like all his sublims were

Exactly the way he even said it was slick. The pause after "your fam" ....it's not just what he said its the way he said it....
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    So it would be past the limit and line crossing for the guy who once spit "don't they know my ? gutta kidnap kids?/? em in the ass/throw em over a bridge" to spit that about Nas' baby?

El oh el.

He talking about someone he know tho

... so move on to the rae and ghost diss or

? make a topic about Rick Ross-Jumping Ship ..... living up the reason

other websites have way more topics of interests
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont get how "your fam, destiny, lays in my hands" could not be taking as a Nas sublim
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    Damn i wish big would've just went at Pac blatantly. He would've ? all over that whole camp

How would that even been possible when treach said pac & suge had big & puff scared to leave they room...????lol.... big was gonna b ja rule before ja rule if makaveli would've lived & dropped 1nation & deathrow east would've been the nu bad boy of ny wit nu mack deathrizzo flava n ya ear n 97....
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Damn i wish big would've just went at Pac blatantly. He would've ? all over that whole camp

How would that even been possible when treach said pac & suge had big & puff scared to leave they room...????lol.... big was gonna b ja rule before ja rule if makaveli would've lived & dropped 1nation & deathrow east would've been the nu bad boy of ny wit nu mack deathrizzo flava n ya ear n 97....

what the ? did you just type
  • gee757
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I don't even feel like arguing with y'all ? . Got ? saying Big dissed a infant and you got ? saying Big was afraid of Pac lol. Also SMH the Jeru diss should not be new news to anyone who's a hiphop head.

Treach was on tour with bad boy so y would he lie????
    https://youtu.be/M3CLjz3vyxc

& Deathrow east was about to shake the game up with acts like Craig mack like it was bad boy all over again n 97....
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Think he did it right....Or he shouldve just went with the blatant sublims....Like all that ? Pac was saying Big shouldve just flipped it on him in a jokingly manner......Sorta like LL did Cannibus....Say some ? like "We dont set ? up to be robbed, we set them up for success"

Theres was an article in XXL that broke this ? down.....Big was going at it with Rae, Ghost, Jeru, OGC, Kwame put put out a diss, Pac.....
  • gee757
    Options
    a_list wrote: »

Think he did it right....Or he shouldve just went with the blatant sublims....Like all that ? Pac was saying Big shouldve just flipped it on him in a jokingly manner......Sorta like LL did Cannibus....Say some ? like "We dont set ? up to be robbed, we set them up for success"

Theres was an article in XXL that broke this ? down.....Big was going at it with Rae, Ghost, Jeru, OGC, Kwame put put out a diss, Pac.....

& Pac couldve came back wit...

tenor.gif
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I done forgot that the Pac super-stan is here time to time....Imma give you one and keep it moving sun...."I'm a tru player dont know bout you smashing my wife/ when you reached for ya strap, you blew ya joint away that night"
  • gee757
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    Damn, I done forgot that the Pac super-stan is here time to time....Imma give you one and keep it moving sun...."I'm a tru player dont know bout you smashing my wife/ when you reached for ya strap, you blew ya joint away that night"

Wat ever....there was nothing big could do from stopping pac from crushing him especially when makaveli had bk kats like the bcc throwing up the W repping Westside riding on bad boy 1nation east & west unite n 96....
  • gee757
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    I don't even feel like arguing with y'all ? . Got ? saying Big dissed a infant and you got ? saying Big was afraid of Pac lol. Also SMH the Jeru diss should not be new news to anyone who's a hiphop head.

Treach was on tour with bad boy so y would he lie????
    https://youtu.be/M3CLjz3vyxc

& Deathrow east was about to shake the game up with acts like Craig mack like it was bad boy all over again n 97....

Suge and Pac was 50 deep and in Calli. Lol you got it though

If u r talkin when 2pac was repping deathrow east??!!!...

Tupac2_1996.jpg

^ that was n ny when pac came back east with suge & 50-60 ny & nj kats too get his crown from big @ the 96 mtv musik awards..
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had no idea Kick In The Door was for Nas till he said it. Never heard of Jeru the whatevathefuck.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    I dont get how "your fam, destiny, lays in my hands" could not be taking as a Nas sublim

cuz u trying to read like a hick hopper

your fam destiny= Your fam's destiny (broken down to give you understanding of ebonics)

thank me later ....... ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2017
    Options
    "journalist" need to let the dead RIP if they not talkin about solving their murders smh
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    "journalist" need to let the dead RIP if they not talkin about solving their murders smh

Lil Cease did speak on these disses on Drink Champs and the Wu beef

I didn't know that but considering who it came from, it's not surprising.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big the goat. This song is 20yrs old. Tha niqqa flow is timeless. Who better? Who?