Throwback Thursday- I Can't Believe - Phil Da Agony feat Xzibit & Krondon

5onblackhandside
5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Wish SAS did more, Xzibit seemed always willing to work in groups... Thinking about it, how dope would XZ and Slaughterhouse be???
  • 5onblackhandside
    Wish SAS did more, Xzibit seemed always willing to work in groups... Thinking about it, how dope would XZ and Slaughterhouse be???

SAS put out about 6 albums i think. But is was mainly Phil da Agony, Mitchy Slick, and Krondon. Think Xzibit left awhile ago.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017

SAS put out about 6 albums i think. But is was mainly Phil da Agony, Mitchy Slick, and Krondon. Think Xzibit left awhile ago.

Last album I heard was 'Arms and Hammers', think it was their third, I never heard anything after that... They were dope though... I'll have to see what they did after... But like I said would love to heard Xzibit with Slaughterhouse, I think that would be dope... Did he fall out with Em though??? I think they were real right at one point... Funny I dont think XZ was actually on a SAS album, only mixtapes, I might be wrong...
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

SAS need more albums with Madlib. That 1st one was pure fire.
  • 5onblackhandside

Last album I heard was 'Arms and Hammers', think it was their third, I never heard anything after that... They were dope though... I'll have to see what they did after... But like I said would love to heard Xzibit with Slaughterhouse, I think that would be dope... Did he fall out with Em though??? I think they were real right at one point... Funny I dont think XZ was actually on a SAS album, only mixtapes, I might be wrong...

i think they put out one more album after Arms & Hammer but that was like 4 or 5 years ago