Do you guys wear clothes at home?

obnoxiouslyfresh
obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in The Powder Room
Im literally naked probably about 90% of the time when I'm in the house. Always figured this was a girl thing. It's the first thing I do when I get off work. I feel so restricted and uncomfortable in them.

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just buck naked?

Nah..I can't have my cooch all exposed on the furniture and ? .

I do stay naked after a shower though. I have to cool off before I get dressed.
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wear timbs, hanes boxer briefs, with a wife beater, and a fitted at da house

no ? !
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics or it didn't happen.......

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently taking a naked ? .
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    riddlerap wrote: »
    Im literally naked probably about 90% of the time when I'm in the house. Always figured this was a girl thing. It's the first thing I do when I get off work. I feel so restricted and uncomfortable in them.

proof?

focused...
  • konceptjones
    edited September 2017
    When I was single I was naked in my crib 100% of the time if I was alone. I kept a pair of shorts and a tee shirt on the back of my chair in the living room in case one of the fellas or family dropped by but if it was a chick I stayed naked. My female friends all saw me naked and after the shock the first time they got used to it.

Doesn't really make sense to have on clothes if you're in your crib by yourself.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She got a 2 story crib

window82.jpg
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you just chill on the couch and watch LAHH like that OB?

tea cake crumbs on ya belly n ? ?

you must keep the temp at 75+ in your house

personally I think its all good alone....

but I never liked when a woman does that ? with a man in the house

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have kids so no. My daughter is starting to notice when I walk around in my underwear.
    My stepmom used to sleep naked. I saw her naked when I was 8. We talked about it later and she pretty much said it is just skin. Get over it! She is 50 and still the same. She walks around damn near naked when I visit. She don't give a ? . I have learned to not give a ? too.

She is respectable to my wife and kids though.
    She has alot of confidence.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably wear your clothing tight. Naw I usually sleep clothed. Seeing caddo post maybe it was the way I was raised.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    HafBayked wrote: »

@HafBayked

Well I'm almost always alone when I walk around in the buff. It's weird cause I'm uncomfortable walking around him naked but I'm also very comfortable walking around him naked. I feel vulnerable like every flaw, stretch mark, etc. is on display but I feel comfortable because I feel close to him when I ain't got no clothes, if that makes sense. If my man is home, it's instinctual for me to put on a tank top. But he has popped up unexpectedly to find me nude when I'm alone watching tv or something I always be wanting to cover up when he gets there, but then again I don't wanna be seen covering up because he's there. It makes no sense but it makes all the sense.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    When I was single I was naked in my crib 100% of the time if I was alone. I kept a pair of shorts and a tee shirt on the back of my chair in the living room in case one of the fellas or family dropped by but if it was a chick I stayed naked. My female friends all saw me naked and after the shock the first time they got used to it.

Doesn't really make sense to have on clothes if you're in your crib by yourself.

So glad to know I ain't alone lol
  • konceptjones

So glad to know I ain't alone lol

nope, definitely not alone.

I had a female friend of mine that did the same, walked around her crib butt ass naked and it extended to my crib as well. Any time she fell through her clothes came off at the door and stayed off the whole time she was there.
  • HafBayked

@HafBayked

Well I'm almost always alone when I walk around in the buff. It's weird cause I'm uncomfortable walking around him naked but I'm also very comfortable walking around him naked. I feel vulnerable like every flaw, stretch mark, etc. is on display but I feel comfortable because I feel close to him when I ain't got no clothes, if that makes sense. If my man is home, it's instinctual for me to put on a tank top. But he has popped up unexpectedly to find me nude when I'm alone watching tv or something I always be wanting to cover up when he gets there, but then again I don't wanna be seen covering up because he's there. It makes no sense but it makes all the sense.

Nah I get it.....im comfortable naked around my woman but I aint tryna just be hangin and swangin in the livingroom lol....somebody on FB said once your girl sees your ? on soft, ya'll married lmao....thats a bond that can never be broken

but yeah, with ya'll not living together Im sure he dont mind when he does find you that way

its only a problem for us when its live-in and we see it every day.....? can ? the bedroom vibes
  • obnoxiouslyfresh

@HafBayked

Nah I get it.....im comfortable naked around my woman but I aint tryna just be hangin and swangin in the livingroom lol....somebody on FB said once your girl sees your ? on soft, ya'll married lmao....thats a bond that can never be broken

but yeah, with ya'll not living together Im sure he dont mind when he does find you that way

its only a problem for us when its live-in and we see it every day.....? can ? the bedroom vibes

Well I put this in the powder room cause I was only asking the girls.

I've never seen my guy walk around naked, unless it's from the bedroom to the bathroom, and he always puts his ? back on before he goes to sleep.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall weird as ?
  • HafBayked

@HafBayked

Well I put this in the powder room cause I was only asking the girls.

I've never seen my guy walk around naked, unless it's from the bedroom to the bathroom, and he always puts his ? back on before he goes to sleep.

oh, well let me keep my non girl posts lol

disregard all that ? ....thread has one response.....

carry on
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wife beater and panties, no bra. Bras are the first thing to come off when I get home.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    I bought me several of those stretchy midi tank dresses to wear around the house. I wear them with nothing underneath. That way I feel covered but it's basically like being naked, and they're sexier than ? dresses. He likes them.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wife beater and panties, no bra. Bras are the first thing to come off when I get home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7KFUrXV_FY

First thing I thought of! LOL!