• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    No because I don't live alone

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I have kids so no. My daughter is starting to notice when I walk around in my underwear.
    My stepmom used to sleep naked. I saw her naked when I was 8. We talked about it later and she pretty much said it is just skin. Get over it! She is 50 and still the same. She walks around damn near naked when I visit. She don't give a ? . I have learned to not give a ? too.

She is respectable to my wife and kids though.
    She has alot of confidence.

is she bad?
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I bought me several of those stretchy midi tank dresses to wear around the house. I wear them with nothing underneath. That way I feel covered but it's basically like being naked, and they're sexier than ? dresses. He likes them.

post a pic of you in one of these? im having a hard time imagining this. @Kat
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im literally naked probably about 90% of the time when I'm in the house. Always figured this was a girl thing. It's the first thing I do when I get off work. I feel so restricted and uncomfortable in them.
    I made a girl character in gta online. She stays naked(bra and panties) when shes inside her appartment. I'm gonna get roasted for this aren't I?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    wife beater and panties, no bra. Bras are the first thing to come off when I get home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7KFUrXV_FY

First thing I thought of! LOL!

I rember when i first heard this song in club nikki's watchg strippers slow grind to this. Good times
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I sleep naked. I'm fat and my boxers be riding up on me plus its hot. Man ? that!
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im literally naked probably about 90% of the time when I'm in the house. Always figured this was a girl thing. It's the first thing I do when I get off work. I feel so restricted and uncomfortable in them.
    I made a girl character in gta online. She stays naked(bra and panties) when shes inside her appartment. I'm gonna get roasted for this aren't I?

Hell yeah, ? wrong w/ you.???
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    I have kids so no. My daughter is starting to notice when I walk around in my underwear.
    My stepmom used to sleep naked. I saw her naked when I was 8. We talked about it later and she pretty much said it is just skin. Get over it! She is 50 and still the same. She walks around damn near naked when I visit. She don't give a ? . I have learned to not give a ? too.

is she bad?

she 50 and she help raise me so No!
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

is she bad?

Ms Parker
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

is she bad?

Ms Parker

Maybe 10 years ago. She is the prototypical light skin well endowed country Louisiana woman that they have in movies like Devil in a blue dress.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

is she bad?

Ms Parker

Maybe 10 years ago. She is the prototypical light skin well endowed country Louisiana woman that they have in movies like Devil in a blue dress.

so... Ms Parker.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

is she bad?

Ms Parker

Damnnn your daddy doin good
  • Adelsten
    Adelsten Members Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes, always. Without them I will feel uncomfortable and cold too during all seasons except summer :#
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    So you just chill on the couch and watch LAHH like that OB?

tea cake crumbs on ya belly n ? ?

you must keep the temp at 75+ in your house

personally I think its all good alone....

but I never liked when a woman does that ? with a man in the house

@HafBayked

Well I'm almost always alone when I walk around in the buff. It's weird cause I'm uncomfortable walking around him naked but I'm also very comfortable walking around him naked. I feel vulnerable like every flaw, stretch mark, etc. is on display but I feel comfortable because I feel close to him when I ain't got no clothes, if that makes sense. If my man is home, it's instinctual for me to put on a tank top. But he has popped up unexpectedly to find me nude when I'm alone watching tv or something I always be wanting to cover up when he gets there, but then again I don't wanna be seen covering up because he's there. It makes no sense but it makes all the sense.

Thats called being a woman
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm always dressed like I'm bout to go somewhere
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

im always underdressed (for comfort) and get mad when people wanna do ? dressy ? out the blue

I wasnt planning on socializing today bruh im not goin to the oyster bar in sweats lol
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

im always underdressed (for comfort) and get mad when people wanna do ? dressy ? out the blue

I wasnt planning on socializing today bruh im not goin to the oyster bar in sweats lol

I toned down a lot since I was younger, I used to shower up, put on cologne, iron my clothes, tuck my pants into my socks, and flop down on the couch and watch tv
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just buck naked?

Nah..I can't have my cooch all exposed on the furniture and ? .

I do stay naked after a shower though. I have to cool off before I get dressed.

@kat 9 times outta ten, it's topless with panties. Every once in awhile, buck naked

Pics or ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea Im naked right now while Im posting this
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so everybody in this thread proud to brag about how much they be in their house

walking around "? bucket nakids" *in Bernie Mac from Player's Club voice* :joy:

I been staring at that Kat pic for a long min tho :cold_sweat:

she is such a ? tease SMH
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bought me several of those stretchy midi tank dresses to wear around the house. I wear them with nothing underneath. That way I feel covered but it's basically like being naked, and they're sexier than ? dresses. He likes them.

post a pic of you in one of these? im having a hard time imagining this. @Kat

@riddlerap like this
    w0a5ard8dcht.jpg

damn @Kat

W8_Td_Igc.gif
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She got a lil pudge tho..-
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No this ? bird didnt..
  • Splackavelli
    Options

No this ? bird didnt..

@Kat he meant that in a good way calm down.