Asking for a friend

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

What would you do if a friend of yours hit you up about an internet stalker who wouldn't leave her alone??

How would you guys handle that??

Asking for a friend btw

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    set up a sting then either call the cops or whoop his ass...preferably the latter option
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to be clear...the harassment is only being done online?

what can you do?

If I had a hacker friend I might sic him on buddy, but I dont lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    screenshots

give a warning

if they dont get the hint, file paperwork with the evidence.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    Hey guys,

What would you do if a friend of yours hit you up about an internet stalker who wouldn't leave her alone??

Asking for a friend btw

This is how I stabbed a ? in NY over the exact same ?

Oh ? ...allegedly..
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey guys,

Asking for a friend btw

Didn't you make this fake thread already
  • OmegaConflict
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Oh look DWO is trying to run off another female
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would tell her to block him and stop being so dramatic, give me a call when this stalker is not just a bunch of pixels and is actually outside her house then I will come over.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell them to stop being a ? and go fight that ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hey guys,

Asking for a friend btw

Lol

First, let's determine whether or not actual......."stalking"..........is taking place.

In order to determine that, we need to find out what this............"friend's"............"alleged stalker"................is actually doing.

Basically, just because this friend is annoyed ..........it doesn't mean that they're being "stalked."

So please, give us more details so that we can determine whether or not these are legitimate concerns.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are cyber stalking laws.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Asking for a friend btw

Lol

First, let's determine whether or not actual......."stalking"..........is taking place.

In order to determine that, we need to find out what this............"friend's"............"alleged stalker"................is actually doing.

Basically, just because this friend is annoyed ..........it doesn't mean that they're being "stalked."

So please, give us more details so that we can determine whether or not these are legitimate concerns.

Lmao
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey guys,

Asking for a friend btw

Lol

Lmao

Got em
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey guys,

Asking for a friend btw

Look bruh...

th4dcofyc0z1.png
    U tell her I said if she want me to leave her alone all she gotta do is say it
  • Dupac
    Options
    Hey guys,

Asking for a friend btw

Lol

Very valid points.....

In a total hypothetical...

What would constitute "stalking"??

Like if the chick is bothered.....tells dude multiple times to cease communication....yet he still dropping paragraph after paragraph explaining himself and professing his love....

What would that be considered...?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are ways to block a ? on almost every online platform. If its strictly an online thing, she just gotta block dude and keep it moving.
  • Dupac
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    There are ways to block a ? on almost every online platform. If its strictly an online thing, she just gotta block dude and keep it moving.

Yea this would be my advice too...

Along with multiple screenshots just in case it ever gets real
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If they have her IP they can see whatever she does, when she does it. And it's not as simple as to block them, they could be going through emails, facebook etc.
  • Dupac
    Options

If they have her IP they can see whatever she does, when she does it. And it's not as simple as to block them, they could be going through emails, facebook etc.

Hypothetically....

If this was happening.....

To a friend......

I hope they're paying attention....
  • Dupac
    Options
    This thread was solely to help a hypothetical friend in need.

I feel like they needed confirmation on anything, like a real situation....If it were to exist....all they would need is right here.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    set up a sting then either call the cops or whoop his ass...preferably the latter option

Id have ole girl to call the ? over, be hiding behind the tree in her yard and when he get out and start towards the door pop out on em like

BMjC94I.gif

"Lets dance"

and by dance i dont really mean dance, i'm tryin to shoot the ones ? .
This discussion has been closed.